PDA

View Full Version : Quin's Round Two Adventure into Beating More Respected Members into Submission

Quindiana Jones
08-22-2012, 05:08 PM
So, I've got the people I wanted. I'd like us all to have a moment's silence for krissy. You poor bastard. :)

With that done, I now have to figure out how to get 6 more respected and self-confident members to work as a team under my "leadership". I bought a cattle prod from Amazon, which should arrive tomorrow morning. I'm hoping that will be sufficient. If not, my netbook has caps lock, but I don't want to use such lethal measures.

I'm looking forward to this round. It's an interesting challenge, and I can't wait to see how each team interprets Final Fantasy and how that affects their event ideas. Having said that, they will naturally be inferior. Team 3 shall crush them.

With that done, I'm going to go get pissed with some French people. Bonne soirée!

Freya
08-22-2012, 06:59 PM
Funnily enough he picked most his people that he got.

Jiro
08-23-2012, 12:42 AM
The chips fell where they may.

Quindiana Jones
08-23-2012, 01:05 AM
Haha, everyone seems to have received the chips they wanted, then.

As I said, regardless of outcome, this is great fun. Everybody in my team have put of their boots and are ready to kick some ass, so I'm looking forward to this. For now, however, I shall sleep. I just went drinking with some Brits, some French, an Italian, an Indian, a Dutchman, an Australian and a couple of Americans, so I'm a pissed and knackered both. There was some subconscious international pride in drinking the most. If you're wondering, we won. :smug:

Freya
08-23-2012, 01:08 AM
Sounds like a setup to a joke.

Quindiana Jones
08-23-2012, 01:16 AM
It's a very long and unfunny joke. xD

Jiro
08-23-2012, 06:43 AM
Covered in vomit and regrets. But hey, congrats on the victory. At least the fucking Americans didn't win. How'd the Aussie go? Handle the liquor alright or should we up our funding to booze training facilities?

Quindiana Jones
08-23-2012, 07:58 AM
She did her country proud!

Quindiana Jones
08-24-2012, 11:40 AM
I really want to play the forum game B3 have thought up.

Freya
08-24-2012, 06:06 PM
I want to play all of them.

Quindiana Jones
08-24-2012, 07:21 PM
I trust your opinion. Let's play all of them.