PDA

View Full Version : Round 2: EXTRA EXTRA!

Freya
08-24-2012, 07:43 PM
I made a new thread so you guys will actually pay attention.

Now that you've decided your name, while you're ironing out details of your events, we'd like to have a slogan from you! You're event is your priority, this is just for fun.

Great job on the event ideas! If you make one that we like and you feel confident enough in, you could actually host the thing if you'd like. Of course after this hub bub of the CK comp. If anyone loves events it's this gal. So get back to work you lazy bums!

Because this round takes a bit more coordination, it'll most likely end tuesday or wednesday. You need to have your idea all finished by then. It must have a clear outline to how it works with all the kinks and whistles. That way we know exactly what it's about. Shoo shoo you guys! Get back to work!

Goldenboko
08-24-2012, 09:24 PM
Good to know we have some time!

Iceglow
08-24-2012, 11:32 PM
Good to know my sudden disappearance within the next hour or two for 48 hours will still leave me time to give some input once I'm done.

Jiro
08-25-2012, 12:45 AM
Your slogans had better be classy. And before somebody dares to question the necessity of such a thing: you clearly have no idea of the sorts of things that happen in the staff forum. If you don't give a suggestion a classy slogan, then you do not have an inkling of a chance of gaining support. So just fucking do it.

Raistlin
08-25-2012, 01:14 AM
Our slogan is very classy. :cool:

Quindiana Jones
08-25-2012, 01:20 AM
It is indeed. 36846

Mercen-X
08-25-2012, 02:19 AM
:Oo::screwy::barf::x_x::skull::zombert:

Quindiana Jones
08-25-2012, 10:01 AM
Is that your slogan?

Mercen-X
08-25-2012, 04:00 PM
Very classy:kakapo:

Shorty
08-25-2012, 08:17 PM
No, it is not our slogan. :colbert:

Agent Proto
08-26-2012, 07:01 PM
Looks like all the names have been revealed. If I were to rate them, I'd say ours is rated Awesome and the other two rated Poor.

Madonna
08-26-2012, 08:59 PM
Capitals? Capitals?!

Agent Proto
08-26-2012, 09:07 PM
Do you have a problem with my rating? Should I put them in "Quotation marks" to make you more satisfied?

Raistlin
08-26-2012, 10:42 PM
B^3 is dominating the other teams at every stage of this competition, because we are the best and brightest on EoFF, plus Bleys.

Although I must say I am a fan of "Krissy and Her Second Accounts." Is Freya or Jojo a secret member of that team? Maybe Lynx or G13 came up with it. A-

"Explorers of Fanatical Fiction" is just boring. Really, you have Shorty as your leader; you could have at least come up with a name about boobs. D+

Agent Proto
08-26-2012, 11:08 PM
Whatever man, we're not here to impress anyone regarding our name anyway. We're here to win this event!

Quindiana Jones
08-27-2012, 12:59 AM
Looks like all the names have been revealed. If I were to rate them, I'd say ours is rated Awesome and the other two rated Poor.

I read this before checking who wrote it and assumed that you were on my team, since nobody else has any basis to make such claims.

Seriousness aside, I quite like all the names. Shorty's made me laugh for the graceless smashing together of words to fit into an anagram, and krissy's made me laugh because it's probably true. My team's name did not make me laugh; just damn proud.

Shorty
08-27-2012, 01:54 AM
Really, you have Shorty as your leader; you could have at least come up with a name about boobs. D+

Why is it always about my boobs for you? You're the worst.

Mercen-X
08-27-2012, 03:12 AM
I like your team name, Quin. It reminds of the Good, the Bad, and... the Ugly. *yech*

Sephex
08-27-2012, 03:37 AM
I was happy with the team name. Has a nice ring to it. Very fun to say. Like it Dr. Suess was hanging around or something!

Madonna
08-27-2012, 04:27 AM
Do you have a problem with my rating? Should I put them in "Quotation marks" to make you more satisfied?Pfft, feel free to make all the ratings you want. I wanted to express outrage at the capitalizations in our name. Who capitalizes krissy? Haters, my friends. Haters.

I dig both competing teams' names. I imagined Team Shortstuff and Team Codger, so good outdoing my creative ideas. Surely you could have convinced your team to go PLUSHIEBUNNY though, Raistlin?

Raistlin
08-27-2012, 04:40 AM
Bleys already hurled a number of insults and creatively agonizing death wishes my way for coming up with our existing name. If I had tried to go that far, I might not have awoken the next day.

Team Codger is pretty accurate, I must admit.

Freya
08-27-2012, 06:16 AM
I want a Outline in your team forums with details by tomorrow evening. I also want you to choose someone to represent you with a brief summary to the "public", without giving things away cause I believe a few of you want to actually do these events, we don't want spoilers. The more detailed ones will be for staff, the public one will be for when we announce the cuts and whatnot. While this has been a team event, not everyone in your team will pass! The team with the better event though may have more leeway than the others in who's safe and who's not. BY TOMORROW NIGHT! GET AT IT. (monday that is)

Del Murder
08-27-2012, 07:45 AM
I must say that overall I'm pretty impressed with some of the things you guys came up with. I'm glad you're having fun with this. :)

Citizen Bleys
08-27-2012, 06:32 PM
If I had tried to go that far, I might not have awoken the next day.

You would not have.