PDA

View Full Version : Round 2 Immunity Challenge

Del Murder
08-27-2012, 05:39 PM
Immunity, back up for grabs. Here is the immunity challenge for Round 2.

Being a Cid's Knight involves sniffing out and banning suspicious accounts. Often, a banned member or even a veteran member will create a second account for hijinks and it is our job to put a stop to these shenannigans!

In fact, one of the contestants for this year's Eyeson's Next Cid's Knight is a second account of a staff member. Your task is to figure out which contestant is the account and who it belongs to. You may use any tool at your disposal, including investigating through visitor messages or private messages. Please post who you think the account is and who it belongs to under a spoiler tag in this thread. Note that you will only get one guess so think wisely!

This challenge ends when the round ends or when someone guesses it correctly.

Agent Proto
08-27-2012, 06:12 PM
Well, I'm going to make a quick guess, but did a little investigation before making this post so...

I'm going to say iceman00890 is the second account of Shiny! (First Visitor Message is from Shiny)

If I'm wrong, that's okay! Chances are, I may be wrong since I don't have to right tool to make sure. :)

Goldenboko
08-27-2012, 06:14 PM
iceman00890 is the second account Jiro because he told me so and Jiro is my best friend and would never lie to me and don't try and turn me against him you whore.

Slothy
08-27-2012, 06:43 PM
Iceman00890. It could be an alt of Shiny since she has the first VM almost two months before anything was posted by this user, but I feel like that's too obvious. I'm going to say Psychotic because their writing style reminds me a little of him when he's in a trolling mood.

Citizen Bleys
08-27-2012, 06:48 PM
not participating in this challenge either, but now I really want to know the answer.

Raistlin
08-27-2012, 07:52 PM
Oh man, this challenge is great. I'm going with the obvious answer.

Hypoallergenic Cactuar is the second account of Baloki. They're practically the same person.

Well, that, or milliegoesbeep is the second account of Psychotic. The "beep" is a reference to sheep in the throes of passion, and so millie is just the latest version of loony bob penetrated me. Psychotic imagined himself as a sheep that BoB may have shagged back in Kiwi land.

Goldenboko
08-27-2012, 08:06 PM
I have something to admit guys. I'm Del Murder's second account :love:

Iceglow
08-27-2012, 08:25 PM
Going by recent PM's Laddy is not himself and is the second account of Psychotic.

Mercen-X
08-27-2012, 08:50 PM
iceman00890

I've been tempted on multiple occasions to warn on this guy's threads because I'm leery of him, but I didn't think a bot could be a Cid's Squire so I left him alone. Now I'm back to being leery. :shifty:

Del Murder
08-28-2012, 04:30 AM
Congrats to Agent Proto for correctly guessing iceman00890 was the second account of Shiny. You have immunity in this round!

So sorry to the team who ended up with iceman on their roster, but from the looks of it you all are doing quite well regardless.

Citizen Bleys
08-28-2012, 04:50 AM
Also, I have 3 second accounts. They're all active when I'm not around. I tether a laptop to my cell phone for an IP that looks different from mine.

Have fun finding them, staffers.

Mercen-X
08-28-2012, 05:14 AM
That's not fair. I didn't read the rules and I was three hours late to the party and, well, you're just lucky I can't think of a third impractical excuse...

G13
08-28-2012, 07:08 AM
Geez, Shiny, you could have at least had fun with the second account.

Does Proto get to ban her, then? :shiny:

Jiro
08-28-2012, 09:09 AM
GoBo just because I told you I wanted to win the CK contest with a second account doesn't mean I got around to signing up! Besides, I would've been far more active.

Goldenboko
08-28-2012, 12:56 PM
Maybe my brain made that up when I was being dilusional from sickness.

Raistlin
08-28-2012, 05:01 PM
I should have known that milliegoesbeep is way too cool for Psychotic.

Slothy
08-28-2012, 05:05 PM
Well, she's only been here for what? A month? And she's already posted a bunch of helpful guide type threads? Didn't sound like an alt, and definitely not Psychotic, to me.

Shiny
08-28-2012, 05:08 PM
Oh man, this challenge is great. I'm going with the obvious answer.

Hypoallergenic Cactuar is the second account of Baloki. They're practically the same person.

Well, that, or milliegoesbeep is the second account of Psychotic. The "beep" is a reference to sheep in the throes of passion, and so millie is just the latest version of loony bob penetrated me. Psychotic imagined himself as a sheep that BoB may have shagged back in Kiwi land.
+1 for thinking outside the box. Now we can finally ban HC and Baloki. :shiny:

Geez, Shiny, you could have at least had fun with the second account.

Does Proto get to ban her, then? :shiny:

It isn't actually a second account. It was created by my boyfriend. I just used it as my second account to be a weirdo for this event and for the immunity challenge. I will be giving him back his account. Also I did have fun...for the first round at least. The More You Know :monster:

Raistlin
08-28-2012, 05:29 PM
Well, she's only been here for what? A month? And she's already posted a bunch of helpful guide type threads? Didn't sound like an alt, and definitely not Psychotic, to me.

I did not really think millie was a second account. I actually made a couple of "guesses" for fun; none of them were serious.

Though you're 100% right, making helpful posts is nothing like Psychotic. :D

Mercen-X
08-28-2012, 06:11 PM
If it's not really a second account then this challenge is still open. :D

milliegoesbeep
08-28-2012, 08:33 PM
I was thought to be a second account? Wow, i'm insulted...

:G

G13
08-29-2012, 12:11 AM
Don't pay any mind to Raistlin, none of the rest of us do.

Raistlin
08-29-2012, 12:16 AM
I was thought to be a second account? Wow, i'm insulted...

:G

I'm not sure if you're being serious or not, but I mentioned explicitly earlier that I knew you weren't a second account. I selected "guesses" that were obviously not really second accounts just to have fun and to make fun of current staff members. I did not mean to suggest that you were not a legitimate and productive member.

Mercen-X
08-29-2012, 12:54 AM
millie and Jiro are my crybaby sibs.

Hollycat
08-29-2012, 12:55 AM
You guys all know I'm Peegee's alt.

blackmage_nuke
08-29-2012, 11:39 AM
Why do these things always happen when im asleep

Citizen Bleys
08-29-2012, 06:23 PM

Because of your timezone, belike. This place is mostly NA/GMT

I had the same observation when I was working graveyards and therefore awake during what would be your daytime.

Mercen-X
08-29-2012, 06:29 PM
yes

Madonna
08-30-2012, 03:07 AM

Because of your timezone, belike. This place is mostly NA/GMT

I had the same observation when I was working graveyards and therefore awake during what would be your daytime.I want to state that Yes is a horrid place with a horrible timezone. Please double-stamp that at the notary's.