PDA

View Full Version : The Adoring Public and Harsh Judges

Goldenboko
08-27-2012, 09:21 PM
Hey guys, we have the event pretty much drafted up. Tidying, ideas can still be added toward our mini-game, but since it seems we are in fact going the route of the FFOlympics, the majority of the big planning is done. Again, we have preliminary decisions for minigames, more can be added, some can be dropped, some can be changed, just depends if people speak up about it :monster:

Now we need to get this event presentable for staff and for public. Staff one is pretty much done, little editing, prettifying, and final decisions made in the original post of the FFOlympics and that'll be done. Remove Final Boss event because we didn't manage to plan it, and make the complete list of mini-games more official (so copy, paste, remove question marks).

The public one requires a summary to be made and presented by one of us. I nominate myself, because I feel like I was most involved in creation and therefore will be most capable of giving a good explanation.

Discuss.

krissy
08-27-2012, 09:26 PM
i nominate goldenboko
in fact secretly i gave goldenboko the leaders shirt a long time ago but no one noticed
because i believe in goldenboko

should we make a pdf?

Goldenboko
08-27-2012, 09:28 PM
Hahaha, I'm touched.

You mean a .pdf with the Staff and Public explanations? I think that'd be pretty cool xD Do we have anyone who can make us a logo in the house?

krissy
08-27-2012, 09:55 PM
http://i.imgur.com/93opC.png

Goldenboko
08-27-2012, 09:57 PM
Idea. Watermark that shit on the background

krissy
08-27-2012, 10:04 PM
http://i.imgur.com/r2iAH.png ;)

Freya
08-28-2012, 02:40 AM
Love it!

Iceglow
08-28-2012, 03:17 AM
GoBo would be my nomination for this job too. I'd be willing to step forwards myself but my date this weekend has left me on the back foot here as to my ability to keep on top of the Olympic idea. So ideally GoBo who undeniably has put the most effort in here ought to be the one to do it.

Jiro
08-28-2012, 09:19 AM
That background is marvellous. krissy you've outdone yourself this time.