PDA

View Full Version : Final Fourteen

Agent Proto
08-29-2012, 06:12 AM
The Final Fourteen as Del Murder puts it.

Agent Proto
blackmage_nuke
Citizen Bleys
Flambard D'Quinceteth
Goldenboko
Iceglow
krissy
Laddy
Mercen-X
milliegoesbeep
Raistlin
Sephex
Shorty
Vivi22

Top of the list, only because it's in alphabetical order.

IN IT TO WIN IT. :smash:

I really do want to run the event my team planned up. It should be fun to run!

Jiro
08-29-2012, 06:19 AM
You should definitely get that event happening at some point because it is quite excellent. But hey, so long as you don't get kicked out you'll be number one until the end so just keep it up and you can do it! :D

Freya
08-29-2012, 06:40 AM
OR IS IT BECAUSE OF ALPHA? :D :D :D? :shifty: :D?

I really want your event to be done!

Agent Proto
08-29-2012, 06:51 AM
It's not my event, as it's the team's event. It still needs a name though. xD

Del Murder
08-29-2012, 10:30 PM
You certainly belonged in the Final 14 even without your immunity. Win or lose, you will get your chance to run your event if I have anything to say about it.

Would you be surprised if you end up winning this whole thing, Proto? Why or why not?

Agent Proto
08-29-2012, 11:49 PM
Would I be surprised? Of course I would be. It's the staff's final decision on whether I win or not, and if I do end up winning, I'll be surprised to learn that the staff would accept me back into staff for winning this event. Something I would not have expected if not for this event. And considering there are three former staff members remaining, I think there is a slight possibility that one may win. I do think the chances increase if all three of us advance.

Jiro
08-30-2012, 08:27 AM
I think it would be very interesting if a Former Staff made it back! Given the fact that all of you have been off staff for a while, I think you'd bring just as much to the table as a fresh recruit would, plus the added bonus of knowing how it all works anyway!