PDA

View Full Version : Three Rounds, Three Shits Given. Like Total Recall. The Arnold One, Not the Bad One.

Laddy
08-29-2012, 07:00 AM
Still around, wow. I don't think I've ever been this good at something in my life, with or without existential crisis.

Anyway, I managed to survive this round despite feeling like I did very little to contribute last round. :( I'm sorry, guys.

Anyway, I'm excite for the next task and I wish the others good luck. Corgi High Five! (Or low five. Corgis can't do high fives.)

Freya
08-29-2012, 07:08 AM
So i saw the cutest hybrid the other day. It as a huskie/corgi OMG CUTEST THING EVER.

Laddy
08-29-2012, 08:04 PM
So i saw the cutest hybrid the other day. It as a huskie/corgi OMG CUTEST THING EVER.
Iknorite? They're like...snow dogs for really little sleds!

Del Murder
08-29-2012, 08:09 PM
I will not lie, I was disappointed in your activity in the last round. But your team carried you forward with their immunity. I hope you provide a bit more activity in the next round! It involves creativity so it may be up your alley.

Jiro
08-30-2012, 08:30 AM
Sometimes people get busy, and fortunately for you the team did nut out a great plan. Being AWOL for a couple days isn't a death sentence as a CK like it is as a Squire, but I do hope we get to see a lot of Laddy flair in this coming round.

Madame Adequate
09-01-2012, 04:01 PM
Looking forward to what you can do Laddy m'lad :)

Laddy
09-01-2012, 11:43 PM
Yeah, I'm deciding betwen a snarky article and a serious one.

Del Murder
09-01-2012, 11:58 PM
How about a little of column A, a little of column B.

Pike
09-02-2012, 12:04 AM
I'm with Del. Try to balance it out. Pulling that off would show some serious skill. :)

Hollycat
09-02-2012, 01:21 AM
I like how the web address wasn't changed.

Jiro
09-02-2012, 03:51 AM
Yeah, pretty sure we gave up on trying to filter titles and that.

Laddy don't forget that I am happy to read over your work.

Laddy
09-04-2012, 01:44 AM
It's fine, Jiro, I was short on time so I went ahead and finished it up.

I noticed I never did state what I would do to improve EoFF, so I'll do it now. Basically, I would try to create more fun events and competitions as those seem to draw in large crowds. I think an EoFF Big Brother or something would be loads of fun. Also a Cosplay Contest for forum-goers would bring in newbies and could get people talking about Final Fantasy again. Most of all, though, I would be laidback and friendly but take my job seriously, hoping to improve a site I've enjoyed for almost six years.

Freya
09-04-2012, 05:18 AM
EEEE again not what asked. Sokay though. We like EoFF community and forums! BUT We want frontsite opinions! What would you do to improve the frontsite?