PDA

View Full Version : Bonjourno

DJ G Unit
08-30-2012, 02:24 AM
Hey Y'all,
I am Goldenboko's roommate. AMA

Goldenboko
08-30-2012, 02:25 AM
HELLO RANDOM STRANGER. NICE TO MEET YOU. CAP LOCKS MAKE IT TRUE.

Sephex
08-30-2012, 02:28 AM
Been following your work for years. I have to say that I am a HUGE fan. Do you remember that one time a few years ago when I went up to your booth at Comic Con Chicago? I was really nervous and almost pissed all over myself, but you were really nice to me and autographed the picture of you that I brought! Anyway, what are your plans for future releases? Looking forward to it!

DJ G Unit
08-30-2012, 02:31 AM
Album out in Late december. And no!

Freya
08-30-2012, 02:44 AM
Hello roommate! Have any embarrassing stories :bigsmile: I DOUBT YOU REMEMBER ME. I SAW YOU ON WEBCAM ONCE.

DJ G Unit
08-30-2012, 02:46 AM
Hello roommate! Have any embarrassing stories :bigsmile: I DOUBT YOU REMEMBER ME. I SAW YOU ON WEBCAM ONCE.

Yes. Hey Kaycee!

HELLO RANDOM STRANGER. NICE TO MEET YOU. CAP LOCKS MAKE IT TRUE.

WHO ARE YOU WHY DID YOU ADD ME ON FACEBOOK STRANGER DANGER

Freya
08-30-2012, 02:49 AM
DON'T DOUBLE POST.

Dawww you remember me other dan :D

DJ G Unit
08-30-2012, 02:52 AM
DON'T DOUBLE POST.

Doesn't count if it's a response. And I didn't see it early enough to make one post. :kakapo:<-The heck is this thing?

Goldenboko
08-30-2012, 02:55 AM
Sadly it still counts other Dan.

If you think that thing is weird just wait 'til you look at all the smilies. Btw Greg's floor isn't that comfy sometimes :(

DJ G Unit
08-30-2012, 03:01 AM
MAINTAIN RADIO SILENCE. And I'm sorry about greg's floor.

Fun facts about Goldenboko:

He really likes breaking bad (you can infer also drugs, violence, and baldness)
He wears cologne sometimes that I think is from Abercrombie (on occasion)
He's a really good kisser (I've been told)
He is lactose (intolerant)

Shorty
08-30-2012, 03:01 AM
Sup Gobo Roomie! Welcome welcome!

DJ G Unit
08-30-2012, 03:04 AM
Sup Gobo Roomie! Welcome welcome!

Not much Shawty! Thank you thank you!

Goldenboko
08-30-2012, 03:08 AM
It's from Abercrombie and is to be referred as sexy-sex-sex man scent and nothing else. Get with the program.

DJ G Unit
08-30-2012, 03:12 AM
It's from Abercrombie and is to be referred as sexy-sex-sex man scent and nothing else. Get with the program.

Don't double post

Raistlin
08-30-2012, 03:22 AM
Welcome. I look forward to you regaling us with inappropriate, hopefully embarrassing Gobo stories in random threads where he posts. Do this in General Chat for maximum impact.

Goldenboko
08-30-2012, 04:00 AM

Don't double post

You expected me to post, then you delete your post and fool me. But I was vastly underestimated!

Welcome. I look forward to you regaling us with inappropriate, hopefully embarrassing Gobo stories in random threads where he posts. Do this in General Chat for maximum impact.

You could've just asked?

Tigmafuzz
08-30-2012, 04:13 AM
I have high hopes for this. I will expect a full report in the morning.

DJ G Unit
08-30-2012, 04:14 AM

Noted! I will supply candid pictures of him sleeping when possible.

Freya
08-30-2012, 04:47 AM
Yes please! Is he horribly awkward with ladies? i'd think he'd be awkward :D

Goldenboko
08-30-2012, 04:58 AM
DJ Jew Boy is my wingman. <3

Jiro
08-30-2012, 05:10 AM
I'm still going to call you DT because it makes me chuckle. You smurfer. How you been? I'm excited for the album, Dubstep Alex is my favourite song of all time.

Goldenboko
08-30-2012, 03:26 PM
That's because it was made, with heart man, with heart​.

Quindiana Jones
08-30-2012, 03:32 PM
Buon giorno, DJ roommate.

fire_of_avalon
09-02-2012, 03:23 AM
DON'T DOUBLE POST.

Doesn't count if it's a response. And I didn't see it early enough to make one post. :kakapo:<-The heck is this thing?

Don't double post

I laughed. It's a kakapo or something. Some kind of parrot that all the Scandinavians love. Welcome.

Jiro
09-02-2012, 03:34 AM
Pretty much the craziest bird ever if you ask me

I Took the Red Pill
09-02-2012, 05:22 AM
dude cologne from Abercrombie? Step your game up SON

also welcome

DJ G Unit
09-03-2012, 02:20 AM
Yes please! Is he horribly awkward with ladies? i'd think he'd be awkward :D

He is the smoothest of smooth actually. In a world filled with engineers who rank a two on the social interaction scale, I give him at least an eight. I have seen him with my own eyes make out with a minimum of two girls and have confirmation on several more (That's the direction he swings, sorry men!).

I'm still going to call you DT because it makes me chuckle. You smurfer. How you been? I'm excited for the album, Dubstep Alex is my favourite song of all time.

Works for me you lovely Australian companion of mine! I've been pretty darn swell, moving in to our new place and working a job that gives me dollars in exchange for my time. The album has hit a minor setback in that I deleted some pretty important files but we're not disheartened! It's coming along a bit. THIS IS FOUR GALLONS.

Buon giorno, DJ roommate.

Averdiderchi most Flamboyent Quincey!

DON'T DOUBLE POST.

Don't double post

I laughed. It's a kakapo or something. Some kind of parrot that all the Scandinavians love. Welcome.

Scandinavians are quite silly in their bird choice. I approve! I hope that bird very rarely pines for the Fyords!

dude cologne from Abercrombie? Step your game up SON

also welcome

I agree. He also has something with David Beckham's (spling?) abs on it or maybe face in reserve. David Beckham drove the Olympic Torch on a speedboat and married a Spice Girl. And Dan can smell like that guy. He gets RESULTS.