PDA

View Full Version : milliegoesbeep's dinosaur island 3

milliegoesbeep
08-30-2012, 10:09 AM
I never would've thought I would ever make it this far. Thank you all for letting me stick around, I'm having a major blast :D

Front Site: I do look at the front site because I like to stay up to date with any news or articles EoFF posts. I think the articles are a big part of the site but not enough attention is brought to them. In my opinion, I think this is more because the front site looks crowded and a little cramped with the side bars. It may not be like that for everyone but I would see that as a factor that would put people off. Perhaps a re-design of the front site would do the articles some justice. I think also a good idea would to make articles a weekly issue. If members and lurkers know that they have a weekly 'newletter' if you will that comes out, they'd be more inclined to read it.

If I was made a member of staff I would like to encourage all of the CKs, not just the editors, to contribute to the articles and perhaps even the members if they have a knack for journalism. If we encourage all of the site to post a proposal for the front site we could find some really interesting ideas from people, just like round 2 has done. I think this current round is a great idea and I can't wait to get started. I'll continue the walk through as I have been doing but for this event I'd like to post some articles about FFXIII-2 to help fill out the section a bit more.

Jiro
08-30-2012, 12:48 PM
Please do help out with the FFXIII-2 section. Since it was supposed to be an area of focus and we didn't really get around to doing that, no doubt it will be extra gold stars next to you. I would just like to thank you for already doing most of the hard work - the walkthrough - so it'll be great to see what else you can put up. Don't be afraid to ask for help or request things, either. I don't know what you might need but hard workers should be given all the assistance they can be.

milliegoesbeep
08-31-2012, 12:18 AM
Thank you very much! :D I've done a weapon and accessory list and I have a fragment list to complete which I'll finish off tomorrow. I hope it's sufficient enough.

Psychotic
09-01-2012, 07:41 AM
Every little helps! :excited: