PDA

View Full Version : Early planning thread for Movember 2012

Iceglow
09-03-2012, 07:26 PM
Last year we took part some of us in Movember. I myself grew a ridiculous pedo-stache and BoB shaved his off. Sharky did both! and that was well it. A few others talked the talk but didn't walk the walk and Foa put all of us to shame when she shaved her pubes in to a pubic handlebar! All messing aside we raised a respectable amount for charity and it was a great laugh (even if I did look like quin a pedophile for a month)

So with just 2 months to go til the fabled Movember and the time of growing manly hair on our faces again let's get planning. Who is interested in growing a Mo? Who will shave their entire body including their heads (male or female) for a month? What should we call the crazy team of EoFFers willing to brave their souls and facial hair growing abilities? All of this needs deciding.

Therefore let us commence the planning!

Quindiana Jones
09-03-2012, 07:54 PM
What site will be used for donations?

Iceglow
09-03-2012, 07:59 PM
The official Movember website would be the most ideal I reckon.

sharkythesharkdogg
09-03-2012, 08:11 PM
Let's get more people this time!

Faris
09-03-2012, 08:25 PM
Man, I hate Movember because of all the people who grow the ugly pedo-staches but you sir have an excellent mustache. Thank you for that.

Ah, things you hear from college students post-competition at 2am in a bar in Toronto. That prof does have an awesome mustache though.

I plan to not shave my invisible mustache. :cool:

fire_of_avalon
09-04-2012, 03:35 AM
Steve you weren't supposed to tell anyone about that. It's my secret weapon.

Let's get more people this time!
Ashton is not going to let you grow a beard. She outbid me last year to get you to shave it off.

Citizen Bleys
09-04-2012, 03:45 AM
I am not getting rid of my beard just when it starts to get cold

Jiro
09-04-2012, 04:10 AM
ahahahahaha