PDA

View Full Version : Round 4 (Part 2) Mognet Central

Freya
09-05-2012, 04:39 AM
http://i742.photobucket.com/albums/xx68/Prettyypenguin/Eyesonidol3.png

Welcome to part two of Round 4! When you make it to staff you'll be presented with many issues that will endlessly go in circles for days. It's part of being staff! We talk a lot in there. Sometimes we can come to an agreement pretty quickly but other times with such differing opinions it takes a bit. The EoFF forum staff is all about teamwork and we want you to show us how you can work together on some subjects that still to this day get dedicated threads in staff.

We have created a new sub section for this event, Mognet Central. When in here all we require you to do is create a thread for each of the subjects we list and discuss away! We want to hear your opinions and for you to discuss them the way you would normally. We don't want you to say what you think we want you to say but what you truly feel. We appreciate differing opinions and try to listen to each staffers concerns. Even if you think some may be offended by your comments, it's productive to hear them out and respect them, at least. We respect honesty in staff so we'd like to have yours! Being inactive and not joining in on the discussions in this task is a no-no. We want you to be involved in staff so don't hold back in here! We want staff to have a public face. You don't have to post like a maniac - looking at you Jiro - but you still have to be seen around the forum! Be active, participate, share your opinions, discuss and most importantly, HAVE FUN!

Now onto the topics

Family friendly

Should EoFF be as family friendly as it was in the past? How would we change it? Should we?

Structure of the Final Fantasy forums

Where should certain forums be located? In which order?

Contestant's Choice!

Is there something that you think needs to change? Something you'd like to bring up! Well you're going to have to! We need one of these!

Staff activity

What are appropriate activity levels? How should participation be encouraged and lack of participation be disciplined?

Four 'warning' threads

Make a thread describing a rule someone broke and how you'll, as a group, deal with it. The title and subject of the thread should be one of the eliminated contestants and the warning should be something silly that's made up.(don't actually warn anyone) No flaming or hurting people's feelings please!

Each contestant will spearhead a subject. It's first come first serve. If the subject you wanted to start a thread on is taken, you must move to another one. You need to discuss every topic of course. One thread per contestant please. This round will only last a few days but the end result is not the goal, it's to see how you handle discussions with each other. We're not looking for you to come to a consensus by a certain point but for you to just discuss the issues presented.

Head over to Mognet Central (http://home.eyesonff.com/mognet-central/) and get started!

Jiro
09-05-2012, 04:43 AM
I'm not a smurfing maniac! :aimmad: I can post harder if you want me to :colbert:

Freya
09-05-2012, 04:44 AM
If you post any harder your fingers might fall off!

Citizen Bleys
09-05-2012, 04:46 AM
I post like The Maniac--Major Todd Marshall--on a regular basis. I'm not going to stop for this event.

Raistlin
09-05-2012, 04:51 AM
Jiro is the biggest reason the blogs are entertaining! Keep posting like mad, Jiro.

Shorty
09-05-2012, 05:06 AM
ffffff of course part deux goes up while I'm playing softball

Freya
09-05-2012, 05:09 AM
OF COURSE! I knew you had a game so I thought "this would be the perfect time to post this so she can't participate!" Yes. That was my plan, let's go with that.

Shorty
09-05-2012, 05:11 AM
I'll just have to post my thread from the field, then

you know ily

Jiro
09-05-2012, 05:23 AM
Jiro is the biggest reason the blogs are entertaining! Keep posting like mad, Jiro.

You just want me to say more shit so you can insult me some more. I'm onto you, rat bastard.