PDA

View Full Version : Thank You

Del Murder
09-06-2012, 07:47 AM
This competition has always been my baby. Think of how significant the Ciddies are to Loony BoB and that's how I feel about this event. I've hosted it twice and we've seen great success. One of the winners went on to become an Admin, and two more are still with us to this day. The activity at the forums also goes through the roof whenever we hold this event.

This year has been crazy for me and I've been unable to host this or give it the attention I have in the past. Instead, our star Editor Freya took over hosting duties and has done a great job. I want to take this time to thank her for all the hard work she put into this because it would not have happened without her.

I also want to thank all of our contestants since you all are what makes this thing worthwhile. We've seen some strong (and sometimes surprising) performances from most of you. I truly hope that all your articles and events make their way from the competition onto the frontsite and forums.

This will be my last day I can participate in this competition before I leave for two weeks to go get married, so I won't be around for the revelation of the winner, though I may try to check in remotely after it's all over. I wish all the finalists good luck and I hope everyone enjoyed themselves in Eyeson's Next Cid's Knight Cycle 3!

krissy
09-06-2012, 07:49 AM
oh wow congratulations dudes

HUMBLEBRAG POST

Quindiana Jones
09-06-2012, 08:05 AM
You can't see it, but I just threw confetti everywhere. :party:

Freya
09-06-2012, 08:11 AM
Dawwwww thanks del :kaoclove:

I'd like to take the time to thank del for helping me with immunity challenges! I'm afraid I wasn't too creative with those things heh. Thanks ^_^

Also, my goal with this Cycle was that of instilling a new love for the series and the forums again. You all have done wonderfully so far. Even if you've been cut I don't want to see you disheartened! I was very impressed with your articles. I want to remind everyone that you can actually write articles that will be promoted! If you have an idea, just say something in here (http://home.eyesonff.com/site-contributions/). And please don't be afraid to create events! Our events committee is always open to those who are willing, you just have to ask. I hope to see all of you around the forums, upper and lower, more often ^_^

Quindiana Jones
09-06-2012, 08:15 AM
Also, good luck with the wedding, Del! You've really got it all. You're about to get married, you're an Admin at a Final Fantasy Forum*... what more could a man ask for?

*This is everything I know about Del.

milliegoesbeep
09-06-2012, 10:23 AM
Congratulations and thanks !

Pike
09-06-2012, 11:15 AM
I really appreciate the efforts that everyone has put into this so far. You have all proven yourselves to be standout members and I know that the winners will prove to be standout staff! :jess:

Jiro
09-06-2012, 11:23 AM
You're all winners in my book. No seriously I have a book of EoFFers and you all just moved across from the bad side. At least until I next read your census entries.

Goldenboko
09-06-2012, 12:12 PM
Man, that was said with heart mean, with heart. Congrats Del! Enjoy your wedding and honeymoon!

Slothy
09-06-2012, 01:18 PM
You're welcome Del.

Now go get married and learn what sex is like as a married man.

Far more infrequent

Sephex
09-06-2012, 02:56 PM
I have had lots of fun with this contest. If anything, thanks should go towards you and Freya for running it!

Raistlin
09-06-2012, 04:42 PM
Wedding? What a lame excuse for neglecting your EoFF duties!

In all seriousness, these competitions would not be nearly as fun without you around. We saw what happened when Shlup took the reins, and it wasn't pretty. Thanks for another enjoyable set of games and competition.

Congrats with that whole wedding thing, too.

Shorty
09-06-2012, 06:45 PM
Thanks to Freyacrest who has hosted this amazing competition and thank you to Del who has actively participated in the challenges and immunities, making it all the more fun. I had no idea I'd have such a great time being apart of this. Sad that it's coming to an end so soon, but I've thoroughly enjoyed myself through the challenges and engaging with the other competitors.

Congratulations on the wedding!

Psychotic
09-06-2012, 06:48 PM
happy birthday :)

Slothy
09-06-2012, 07:01 PM
Sad that it's coming to an end so soon

So am I, but the good news is the Event's Committee forum is buzzing with activity. :D

Jessweeee♪
09-06-2012, 07:11 PM
yay everybody!

Rantz
09-06-2012, 08:57 PM
yay jessweeee!

Shorty
09-06-2012, 10:17 PM
So am I, but the good news is the Event's Committee forum is buzzing with activity. :D

I meant to join last year and completely forgot! Remedied, though :D