PDA

View Full Version : smurf the police!

Goldenboko
09-07-2012, 12:04 AM
This is our forum and we'll use it how we please :)

Let's talk about who you would Knight out of us other than yourself!

Shorty has been my pick all along - because we need another staff couple right? :jess:

Shorty
09-07-2012, 12:15 AM
dawww really :love:

Man, you guys have all been awesome. I'm not exaggerating when I say I wish we could all be knighted. Some of the discussions we've been having in Mognet Central have been great and I think we've all handled debating as maturely as possible while presenting all of our points.

Bleys and Vivi are tied for me right now. Not cause I don't love the rest of you, though. :(

edit: specially you, wesley :aimkiss:

Slothy
09-07-2012, 12:20 AM
My vote would go to Shorty or Raistlin. Shorty because she seems cool and would apparently like me to be a CK. And Raistlin because I bet if we put a helmet on him and some wicked shoulder pads he could be Judge Dredd in that new movie. Or at the very least is more qualified than all of us to claim the name.

Who am I kidding, I'd vote for everyone to win so we can all be staff, take over, and do whatever we want all the damn time. :D

Citizen Bleys
09-07-2012, 12:26 AM
Iceglow asked me the same question in my Mog Blog.

I didn't have to think about it then, and I don't have to think about it now. I'm rooting for Vivi22, with Quin a close second.

Agreed though that this has been fun and I'd be happy to see any of you as a Knight. Even WesLY.

Raistlin
09-07-2012, 12:46 AM
Vivi has been my pick from the beginning. I'd be happy with most people here as a CK, though.

Except Quin. Fucking Frenchies.

Slothy
09-07-2012, 12:49 AM
You'd think actually winning the MLT be a CK ciddie would prepare me for all the love I seem to be getting but I really don't think it did. Thanks guys! Honestly, if I had had to pick a list of finalists at the start of the competition I'm pretty sure you'd all have been on it.

Sephex
09-07-2012, 01:46 AM
I also vote Vivi22. It's hard to explain, but just the way he words and post things seems very familiar and CK-like. In fact, there were a couple of times well before this contest that my memory lied to me and thought he was already a CK!

Quindiana Jones
09-07-2012, 06:46 AM
I'd go Sephex.

Slothy
09-07-2012, 01:09 PM
You know, I think it needs to be said that it would be pretty awesome if Millie won this competition. Having someone who's been here for all of a month and contributed so much is awesome. Having them make it on staff would be hilarious in the best possible way.

Quindiana Jones
09-07-2012, 01:18 PM
BoB would flip his shit.

milliegoesbeep
09-07-2012, 03:27 PM
I'm totally rooting for Shorty. It would be pretty awesome if they made Freya a CK for all her hard work, though.

You know, I think it needs to be said that it would be pretty awesome if Millie won this competition. Having someone who's been here for all of a month and contributed so much is awesome. Having them make it on staff would be hilarious in the best possible way.

I'll try to view that as a compliment xD

Slothy
09-07-2012, 03:41 PM
It is a compliment. It would only be hilarious in the sense that a new member showing up and being so awesome that she beats many of us old fogies to a staff title would be undeniably awesome and unprecedented.

milliegoesbeep
09-07-2012, 04:27 PM
Well, thank you very much but I do doubt that will happen. I'm very new and i'm sure that the staff would prefer people they know properly to be a staff member.

I had fun either way, though :D

Citizen Bleys
09-07-2012, 06:19 PM
It is a compliment. It would only be hilarious in the sense that a new member showing up and being so awesome that she beats many of us old fogies to a staff title would be undeniably awesome and unprecedented.

Not unprecedented.

Slothy
09-07-2012, 06:28 PM
Who else did it that I'm forgetting about?

Citizen Bleys
09-07-2012, 06:43 PM
I don't know about forgetting, it was before your time.

Kawaii Ryuukishi.

Raistlin
09-07-2012, 08:22 PM
I just posted in my blog predictions that Kishi would come back from the great beyond to kill people if millie beat his record! But of course, that was when Sean was head honcho and could mod someone without the rest of staff having any idea who he is. xD

Sephex
09-07-2012, 09:53 PM
I just posted in my blog predictions that Kishi would come back from the great beyond to kill people if millie beat his record! But of course, that was when Sean was head honcho and could mod someone without the rest of staff having any idea who he is. xD

That happened right before I joined, I believe. I remember think that was funny even back then!

Freya
09-08-2012, 05:56 AM
Wasn't koshistar a newbie too when she wont he first CK comp?

Loony BoB
09-08-2012, 10:13 AM
BoB would flip his trout.
Actually, I like having varying perspectives in the staff forum, and a newer member is a different perspective to what we have at the moment.

Wait, am I allowed to post in here? Oh well, I just did.

Quindiana Jones
09-08-2012, 11:19 AM
Oh BoB. You've betrayed your role as the resilient oldbie.

Loony BoB
09-08-2012, 11:42 AM
You never seen my user title?

Jiro
09-08-2012, 12:21 PM
Since this is a thread about breaking the rules, fuck you and your fucking rules, I'm posting too. BoB is the eternal newbie as his title suggests. He shows a low level of aptitude for the rules and functions of the staff forum. I think he actually has some memory loss problems which cause him to function as though he is actually completely new to EoFF. A dedicated team of hidden staff actually follow him around, editing his posts to make sure he doesn't give this away. Hmm. Shouldn't the EoFF Sniper have got me by now? Weird...

Slothy
09-08-2012, 01:43 PM

You having a user title identifying you as a newbie reminds me a bit of the cougars and creepy old guys at the local bars trawling for any piece of meat they can get their hands on and pretending they aren't boring people who work boring government jobs and are sad and lonely by drinking until they can't remember their sad pathetic lives.

Raistlin
09-08-2012, 04:42 PM
Instead of sex, though, BoB is looking for hair.

Loony BoB
09-08-2012, 05:16 PM
You having a user title identifying you as a newbie reminds me a bit of the cougars and creepy old guys at the local bars trawling for any piece of meat they can get their hands on and pretending they aren't boring people who work boring government jobs and are sad and lonely by drinking until they can't remember their sad pathetic lives.
I remind you of yourself? D'awwww, c'mere, you big lump. *cuddle*

Slothy
09-08-2012, 05:25 PM
Touche. You've won this round Mr. BoB.

Citizen Bleys
09-08-2012, 07:10 PM

You can't do this!

This isn't over....never think that it's over.

I'll get you next time, Gadget. Next time!

Sephex
09-09-2012, 03:50 AM

You can't do this!

This isn't over....never think that it's over.

I'll get you next time, Gadget. Next time!

RRRRRRAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRWWWWWWW

Jiro
09-09-2012, 08:49 AM
LATE ENTRY HOLY SMOKES I'M IN IT TO WIN IT

Slothy
09-09-2012, 12:55 PM
LATE ENTRY HOLY SMOKES I'M IN IT TO WIN IT

Well, we're all fucked guys. Might as well pack it in and go home.

Quindiana Jones
09-09-2012, 04:38 PM
If Jiro wins, we can consider this whole event a success.