PDA

View Full Version : Picture an EoFFer.

fire_of_avalon
09-07-2012, 03:52 AM
I can be a somewhat visual person and even in chatting with you or just seeing most of you around the forums I sometimes have very specific ideas of what you look like. Some of it is based on your photos or descriptions of yourself but some of it is just kind of... odd.

For example, in my mind's eye Vivi22 is always wearing a non-descript baseball cap. I don't even know what Vivi22 looks like, but he's wearing a baseball cap.

Tigmafuzz is always wearing a navy blue sweater that's a little too big with a very narrow stripe around it. The stripe is yellow.

Miriel is always sitting in a grey office chair with her right foot in the seat-pan and her chin resting on her right leg.

ShlupQuack is always wearing pajamas (though I think this one is actually close to being true.)

I always picture Del Murder as a doctor, but there's actually a reason for that. He used to post this picture of "himself" and it was actually a picture of Ben Stiller froooooom Happy Gilmore? I think. Anyway Ben Stiller is a retirement home orderly who wears blue scrubs and is a jerk to Adam Sandler's grandma. And that is what Del looks like when he posts at EoFF.

Yamaneko (who rarely ever posts) has a giant Rasputin beard.

Bunny has really bright red hair that sticks out all over the place.

Goldenboko, who I don't think I've ever seen a picture of, looks like a human version of a chocobo. Blonde hair, tan skin, and really tall with lanky legs. He only ever wears khaki shorts.

So do you have any mental images of EoFFers you know to be true or untrue? Or some you'd like to confirm. (Also you better be nice in this thread.)

Freya
09-07-2012, 03:55 AM
I always thought DK was an extremely Muscular Black man according to all the sims made in his "likeness." I know pretty much what everyone else looks like cause i'm a creeper/fber.

'Cept del. He's a mafia don. Nice Armani suit with a stern Ill f you up facial expression permanently glued there.

Chirstmas is a small asian woman.

Christmas
09-07-2012, 04:01 AM
I think this brings back memories of the time when I used MS Paint to create picture depiction of EoFFers. lol. :bigsmile:

Jiro
09-07-2012, 04:03 AM
Yeah I imagine Christmas to be a small asian woman always wearing one of those glittery santa hats.

Agree on the Del point too. He's always wearing a fedora and suit and smoking a cigar because he's the fucking boss and you know it.

Wolf Kanno to me is always posting in the dead of night with a rare video game lamp as the only lighting in the room. He has piles and piles of game guides and handscrawled notes next to him as he explains clearly and concisely why everyone is wrong.

I imagine Psychotic is always laughing while he posts. Like, he simply is enjoying himself way too much.

MILF and Pike are both tabbing between EoFF and whatever game they're playing together currently, snacking on cheetos and drinking mtn dew while saying disgustingly cute things to each other through old bulky headsets.

Madonna says everything he posts as he is writing it and sits back puts his hands behind his head and is very chuffed with each successful post.

Iceglow is always dressed like a biker. Just. Always. And a cocky grin with a devilish twinkle in his eye. He also still has the mohawk.

Yeah that should do for now.

Citizen Bleys
09-07-2012, 04:09 AM
I always picture Psy as a Kilrathi.

Kilrathi look like this:
http://www.bastardly.org/bleys/kilrathi.jpg

fire_of_avalon
09-07-2012, 04:12 AM
My Iceglow isn't a biker but he's always wearing sunglasses. In whatever story he's telling or when I just imagine him sitting for four hours typing a post in a dim room, big ol' sunglasses. I don't know why because he usually ISN'T wearing sunglasses in most of his pictures.

Mercen-X has hair like Axl from KH2 except it's black. This may have something to do with his avatar.

Do you guys remember the Star Wars bo-staff kid from years ago? Well, HC doesn't look anything like that kid BUT he is wearing that kid's shirt. And he's really tall.

CimminyCricket
09-07-2012, 04:14 AM
I've had at least 2 EoFFers confess to me that they pictured me as an Asian.

As far as picturing what EoFFers look like in my head, I just pick various attractive people I see on the television and envision them sitting behind a keyboard arguing about Final Fantasy. The more interaction I have with a poster, the more or less attractive they are in my head.

NeoCracker
09-07-2012, 04:14 AM
I always imagined Wolf Kanno to by kind of chubby with a Neck beard, yet his behaviors and mannarisms are slightly affemanite.

Jiro I see as a shaggy haired skater kid.

Bleys and Cuchalain I imagine are to drunkards in a medival Tavern who are both very gruff and want to beat the shit out of each other.

I see Christmas as being taller for some reason, and constantly irritated and muttering to herself.

And Iceglow comes across as a Hipster to me, and I have no Idea why.

Christmas
09-07-2012, 04:20 AM
As far as picturing what EoFFers look like in my head, I just pick various attractive people I see on the television and envision them sitting behind a keyboard arguing about Final Fantasy. The more interaction I have with a poster, the more or less attractive they are in my head.

For some reasons this is rather interesting. Just like you met your girlfriend and she is the most attractive person ever. :bigsmile:

You interacted more with her and married her. :bigsmile:

Somehow she became the most irritating person ever. :(

PS: Haha, I am actually quite tall for a girl's standards. That is why I look slim due to my height. lol. ::kakapo:

NeoCracker
09-07-2012, 04:23 AM
HAH! I was right!

Citizen Bleys
09-07-2012, 04:25 AM
Bleys and Cuchalain I imagine are to drunkards in a medival Tavern who are both very gruff and want to beat the trout out of each other.

I can definitely get into the image of being a drunkard in any sort of tavern, but I think Cuch is ace. There will be no fatal beatings.

Agent Proto
09-07-2012, 04:30 AM
Unless I've seen a photograph of a member, I usually just picture them with their avatars representing them. That would mean UncleBigHand is a white marshmallow unicorn with elegant purple hair! But, I've seen a picture of him, so instead, he's this tall grunge looking guy with long hair. One could also imagine him as a creeper too. He can't help it that he has really big hands.

Faris
09-07-2012, 04:31 AM
Unless I've seen them before, I see most as their avatar. That makes a lot of you ponies... :stare:

Seems accurate.

Raistlin
09-07-2012, 04:49 AM
Del Murder has glasses, is tall and skinny, and wears a mafia style suit. Apparently this is what he actually looks like.

Miriel always looks like that pic nik0tine used to post.

Cuch is :cuch:

I always thought DK was an extremely Muscular Black man according to all the sims made in his "likeness."

Dan is that big sexy black man and I refuse to believe otherwise.

Agent Proto
09-07-2012, 04:52 AM
I also want to point out that Raistlin to me will forever be wearing the gaming booklet bikinis. :( FML

Raistlin
09-07-2012, 04:54 AM
I wear that every day under my suit. It makes me feel sexy.

Hollycat
09-07-2012, 04:54 AM
Unless I've seen a photograph of a member, I usually just picture them with their avatars representing them. That would mean UncleBigHand is a white marshmallow unicorn with elegant purple hair! But, I've seen a picture of him, so instead, he's this tall grunge looking guy with long hair. One could also imagine him as a creeper too. He can't help it that he has really big hands.

So am I black and white?

Shlup
09-07-2012, 04:55 AM
ShlupQuack is always wearing pajamas (though I think this one is actually close to being true.)

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/dunno_shrug.gif

(Today is Eeyore.)

Tigmafuzz
09-07-2012, 06:10 AM
Tigmafuzz is always wearing a navy blue sweater that's a little too big with a very narrow stripe around it. The stripe is yellow.

I don't wear sweaters ;_; and why would I be wearing a sweater in 100 degree weather? And all my clothes are actually a little too small. Although you were right about blue. Kinda. Light blue. Always. Just not sweaters. But since you were semi-right about ONE out of THREE premonitions, that automatically qualifies you as some kind of wizard, according to conspiracy theorists and generally most people that believe in psychics. I bow at your feet.

Mercen-X
09-07-2012, 06:22 AM
Mercen-X has hair like Axl from KH2 except it's black. This may have something to do with his avatar.

:whimper: Loony wasn't lying. Someone knows I exist. "Joyyyyyyyyyyy."
Factually, my 3rd avatar was cut from a character concept designed with ME in mind.

As for how I view others, I imagine them either based on their profile pic, sig, av, or more reliably (absent a pp) their name.

I'm most often too lazy to look at a profile pic even when I'm responding to vms. But I do know that Jiro looks like a jerk. That's very likely deliberate. I bet in actual reality, he's no fiercer that a puppy... with autism.

Ever since Eyes On told me why the name Raistlin is significant, I can't help but picture Raistlin as a poor skinny schlub behind a keyboard wishing he was Raistlin.

fire_of_avalon is naturally a living flame who doubles as a female elf dabbling in bouts of lesbian activity for my amusement. Sorry, but you can't delete that thought from my head.

G13
09-07-2012, 06:23 AM
Even though I know what certain people look like, when I see them post I associate them with avatars, or smilies, or in cases with people I've video chatted with before I think of their overall attitude. Like Freya is always upbeat and perky, even when she's being mean stern mean. And there's a specific picture I have of her that I think of when I read her posts. Same with Julian and Dak.

Psy is usually the :smug:, the :greenie:, or the :colbert:, depending on the post.

BoB and Del are always their respective avatars, even after seeing their pictures.

And sometimes I make trout up.

Pike is a chibi robot with glasses and a black beanie over her signature hairstyle.

MILF is an astronaut. Sometimes he's on fire. I don't know.

Steve is a book, but his pages are blank because he gives us all of his words. Also, the Steve-book was written by Stephanie Meyers.

Mercen-X
09-07-2012, 06:36 AM
I picture both you and Psychotic as evil monkeys.

Jiro
09-07-2012, 09:53 AM
But I do know that Jiro looks like a jerk. That's very likely deliberate. I bet in actual reality, he's no fiercer that a puppy... with autism.

I don't know whether to :aimmad: or :aimsad:

Pike
09-07-2012, 10:27 AM
MILF and Pike are both tabbing between EoFF and whatever game they're playing together currently, snacking on cheetos and drinking mtn dew while saying disgustingly cute things to each other through old bulky headsets.

This is disturbingly accurate.

Iceglow
09-07-2012, 10:50 AM
And Iceglow comes across as a Hipster to me, and I have no Idea why.

I'm honestly offended my initial reaction to this was "OH smurf NO!" Seriously, can't wear skinny jeans have way too much going on down there. I'd either twist my balls painfully or else split them with either my tight arse or thighs. Also don't need glasses and so unless they're big old aviators they go nowhere near my face except when I'm like "lets see how bad your eyesight is!" with friends. Just about everything to do with hipster fashion appals me with the exception of Trilby hats because one of those done right can look awesome. I happily admit however I find it very hard to do any hats.

Iceglow is always dressed like a biker. Just. Always. And a cocky grin with a devilish twinkle in his eye. He also still has the mohawk.

If only I had a new leather jacket this would be fairly accurate, speaking of leather jackets I am looking at possibly picking up an actual motorcyclist jacket (leather without spinal plate though) the cocky grin is surprisingly accurate because I can't do anything but a cocky grin. I miss my mohawk too! If I was looking at a job where it would be socially/professionally acceptable it'd still be there believe me. Even Sarah is like "the mohawk looked great on you" and she's only ever seen the pictures.

My Iceglow isn't a biker but he's always wearing sunglasses. In whatever story he's telling or when I just imagine him sitting for four hours typing a post in a dim room, big ol' sunglasses. I don't know why because he usually ISN'T wearing sunglasses in most of his pictures.

To be fair, if it's sunny or remotely sunny I will not leave the house without my sunglasses on regardless of the temperature outside. Always aviators these days, used to be I wore ray-ban style glasses or smaller lensed glasses but I got a bug for aviators like 3 - 4 years ago and never looked back.

Steve is a book, but his pages are blank because he gives us all of his words. Also, the Steve-book was written by Stephanie Meyers.

This is possibly the single most offensive thing I have ever had said about me or to me. I'm half tempted to hold it against you for eternity. I mean, the blank book thing sure. Stephanie smurfing Meyers? You smurfing troutting me? Seriously? You smurfing cock munching bastard lmao! No.

Clo
09-07-2012, 12:02 PM
You guys are making EoFF sound way more awesome than it actually is.

ReloadPsi
09-07-2012, 12:24 PM
I'm not kidding, I've always just gone with the avatar.

This made it particularly amusing when some pissy feminist somewhere on another forum was trying to browbeat me and some other people into seeing something her way and I could only imagine it being screeched by some derpy fanart of what I suspect was meant to be Patrick from Spongebob, but I'm not entirely sure.

Iceglow is no hipster you insipid curs! He is a dashing young man with a well-executed dress sense >:(

Slothy
09-07-2012, 12:51 PM
For example, in my mind's eye Vivi22 is always wearing a non-descript baseball cap. I don't even know what Vivi22 looks like, but he's wearing a baseball cap.

These days I tend to only wear hats if I need to go out and haven't showered yet meaning my hair is a mess. If it helps though, it'd be either a Blue Jays or Red Sox cap because fuck the Yankees. I also used to wear a bowler.

Freya
09-07-2012, 04:49 PM
STEVE! LANGUAGE! SERIOUSLY!

I have always pictured steve as a hooligan 15 yr old. He's never changed, just is permanently stuck at that age busting lights out of cars in the street. He wants to be taken seriously but then he keeps busting those lights out so he keeps getting caught and put into community service. :( Poor steve.

Mercen-X
09-07-2012, 04:57 PM
Maybe due to the nature of his posts or maybe it's because when I see his sigpic I only ever notice the facial hair :eyebrow: but I typically relate Iceglow to Michael Jai White. Now that I look closer though, I think that I shall call him Hector Olivieros!

Parker
09-07-2012, 05:18 PM
Tifa's Boobs is basically a pair of giant breasts tapping away at the keys with the nipz

PG kinda wears bright colours and has a baseball cap, like the kid from Earthbound.

Psy posts from the shadows - just a pair of hands on the keyboard in a beam of sunlight, face obscured

Iceglow
09-07-2012, 05:18 PM
STEVE! LANGUAGE! SERIOUSLY!

I have always pictured steve as a hooligan 15 yr old. He's never changed, just is permanently stuck at that age busting lights out of cars in the street. He wants to be taken seriously but then he keeps busting those lights out so he keeps getting caught and put into community service. :( Poor steve.

Ok so maybe my language was a little coarse there. I confess lmao.

I was always a geeky 15 year old though wasn't a rebel bone in my body until I hit 16/17 and was in college.

milliegoesbeep
09-07-2012, 05:25 PM
I always thought Iceglow was the guy that did this all the time:

Sephex
09-07-2012, 05:29 PM
I picture foa in Samus' armor. Though, I know what she looks like.

Everyone else I kind of model after their signature or avatar, but I know what most people look like around these parts.

Slothy
09-07-2012, 05:32 PM
Everyone else I kind of model after their signature or avatar, but I know what most people look like around these parts.

The benefit to this is that since no one knows what I look like, you think I'm Captain Picard.

Engage.

Araciel
09-07-2012, 05:34 PM
Boobs.

Everywhere.

Mercen-X
09-07-2012, 05:44 PM
The benefit to this is that since no one knows what I look like, you think I'm Captain Picard.

Engage.

In a black mage cap... with yellow eyes.

Parker
09-07-2012, 05:53 PM
Tifa's Boobs is basically a pair of giant breasts tapping away at the keys with the nipz

ARE YOU PSYCHIC?

I remember you mentioned spitting milk on your keyboard at one of my hilarious jokes and kinda put two and two together

Fynn
09-07-2012, 08:01 PM
I don't know why, but I always pictured Jesswee as a tiny girl with long black hair and scary shiny glasses, grinning mischieviously as she types with the speed of light.
Hypoalergenic Cactuar was always the guy with the weird, fake afro (which is platinum blonde by the way) and huge sunglasses. Also, a wineglass is in his hand, always, though the liquid within varies by post.

Hollycat
09-07-2012, 08:10 PM
I don't know why, but I always pictured Jesswee as a tiny girl with long black hair and scary shiny glasses, grinning mischieviously as she types with the speed of light.
Hypoalergenic Cactuar was always the guy with the weird, fake afro (which is platinum blonde by the way) and huge sunglasses. Also, a wineglass is in his hand, always, though the liquid within varies by post.

This is very very amusing to me.

Fynn
09-07-2012, 08:57 PM

This is very very amusing to me.

And now it's blue :D

Hollycat
09-07-2012, 09:20 PM
You sir, have made me laugh. A point of rep, no more no less, is thine reward.

Fynn
09-07-2012, 09:28 PM
Oh my. Now it's a glamorous crimson :cool:

Clo
09-08-2012, 04:05 AM
I picture all of you as huge perverts.

Slothy
09-08-2012, 01:28 PM

That's probably very accurate.

I'd listen to her Clo. She'd know.

Hollycat
09-08-2012, 03:08 PM
I'm for the majority of time, asexual, so I don't count. I just sometimes post things that sound dirty because I'm stupid and think it's funny.

Cuchulainn
09-09-2012, 01:35 AM

Said the Pot.

Anyway contrary to popular belief, i'm not a heavy drinker......anymore. So Fuck up Wesley.

Clo
09-09-2012, 02:16 AM

Said the Pot.

Sir, I am offended by your attack on my pristine chastity and moral fiber.

Edge7
09-09-2012, 02:28 AM
He used to have Darla as his profile picture, so I always pictured Wolf Kanno as a male Darla (glasses, hair, expression). Flying Mullet's avatar made me think of an elderly gentleman reminiscent of Mr. Magoo, complete with glasses.

Mercen-X
09-09-2012, 02:43 AM
I've always picture Edge7 as having a puzzle piece for a head.

Madame Adequate
09-09-2012, 08:10 PM
Anyway contrary to popular belief, i'm not a heavy drinker......anymore. So Fuck up Wesley.

By Irish standards if you've been sober for ten minutes (not necessarily consecutive) in the last fifteen years you're a lightweight, though. :cuch:

Shorty
09-09-2012, 11:44 PM
I picture foa as always angry and slamming her fists on her computer desk.

I picture Clo as a cat.

I finally figured out that Raist reminds me of Saito Hajime now that I'me rewatching Kenshin, so that's all I'm going to picture him as until I meet him.

theundeadhero
09-10-2012, 04:13 AM
I am a skinny white boy. *Looks at avatar* Hmmmm.

Laddy
09-10-2012, 05:36 AM
Look at my avatar.

Shiny
09-10-2012, 05:42 AM
I always thought DK was an extremely Muscular Black man according to all the sims made in his "likeness." I know pretty much what everyone else looks like cause i'm a creeper/fber.

'Cept del. He's a mafia don. Nice Armani suit with a stern Ill f you up facial expression permanently glued there.

Chirstmas is a small asian woman.

These are all accurate.

Ninety percent of all EoFFers are skinny boys to me even if they are female. In my mind: foa is always wearing a black metal t-shirt and so is NCG. HARDCORE teh the max!

If you are not imagining me neck rolling while I'm typing this then you aren't doing it right.

Wolf Kanno
09-10-2012, 07:44 AM
Wolf Kanno to me is always posting in the dead of night with a rare video game lamp as the only lighting in the room. He has piles and piles of game guides and handscrawled notes next to him as he explains clearly and concisely why everyone is wrong.

This is disturbingly accurate... Though I'm afraid I don't use a rare video game lamp, that things a collector's item. Instead I have Christmas Lights strung around my room to give me a kind of twilight/sunset lighting to my room.

I always imagined Wolf Kanno to by kind of chubby with a Neck beard, yet his behaviors and mannarisms are slightly affemanite.

Sad to say, I am not chubby, I'm actually pretty thin, and I don't have a necj beard. Instead I usually have a perpetual five o'clock shadow. The rest is pretty true.

I kind of imagine you like Pauly Shore for some reason...

He used to have Daria as his profile picture, so I always pictured Wolf Kanno as a male Daria (glasses, hair, expression).

Well except for having short hair, you are pretty accurate, I have a pretty dry expressionless face.

Jessweeee♪
09-10-2012, 06:02 PM

This was once very accurate! xD

Slothy
09-10-2012, 06:07 PM
Ninety percent of all EoFFers are skinny boys to me even if they are female.

I am the 10%?

Old Manus
09-10-2012, 10:47 PM
krissy is the one you see from behind when you walk into the bar and don't know whether you should point dat ass out to your bros because you're not entirely sure of its gender

escobert
09-11-2012, 12:41 AM
I picture you all as words because that's all you are to me! :bigsmile:

Hollycat
09-11-2012, 12:42 AM

You are a Cheshire cat.

escobert
09-11-2012, 12:47 AM

You are a Cheshire cat.

I have been called a cat more than once.
I don't like being wet.
I see people when I want, not when they want.
I have 9 lives!
they're also the best animals in the world!

Christmas
09-11-2012, 01:48 AM

You are more than mere words to me!! :(

Shiny
09-11-2012, 02:25 AM

I am the 10%?
Nah, you also seem like a skinny boy to boy to me, in particular a skinny white boy. I haven't met many non-white people that like Star Trek. By the way, as I told Laddy, you have to watch the doc called The Captains about all the Star Trek captains.

escobert
09-11-2012, 03:17 AM

You are more than mere words to me!! :(

Awww <3 you're one of the few who I see as their avatar! :bigsmile:

Slothy
09-11-2012, 10:30 AM

I am the 10%?
Nah, you also seem like a skinny boy to boy to me, in particular a skinny white boy. I haven't met many non-white people that like Star Trek. By the way, as I told Laddy, you have to watch the doc called The Captains about all the Star Trek captains.

Saw it actually. Quite entertaining.

Sounds like you need to read my diet blog if you think I'm skinny though. Haha!

Fynn
09-11-2012, 02:01 PM
I always pictured Wolf Kanno as some bishounen. As in not a really pretty man, but as in a male anime character, that is really pretty. Probably because of all his avatars ;)

Mercen-X
09-11-2012, 05:51 PM
I have 9 lives!

You realize cats don't have nine lives. If you run over a cat with your car, it really does die. If you put a cat in the microwave and hit 10min, it'll be dead when you open the door. If you drop a cat from the empire state building, it'll be dead after it lands feet-first on the ground.

Shorty
09-11-2012, 05:53 PM
So... all those cats I microwaved didn't respawn in a hole down the block? :(

escobert
09-11-2012, 07:56 PM
I have 9 lives!

You realize cats don't have nine lives. If you run over a cat with your car, it really does die. If you put a cat in the microwave and hit 10min, it'll be dead when you open the door. If you drop a cat from the empire state building, it'll be dead after it lands feet-first on the ground.

I will never believe your lies. And on top of that you're just words to me and most words I read are fiction anyways! :D

Citizen Bleys
09-11-2012, 08:34 PM
I have 9 lives!

Ah, but if you lock a cat in a box with a geiger counter containing a small radioactive isotope and a vial of hydrocyanic acid rigged so that if there is atomic decay in the isotope the vial shatters, the cat is both alive and dead until the box is opened, permitting the event to be observed, thereby instantiating wavefunction collapse. It can truly be said that a cat does indeed possess an infinite number of lives; they were the only lifeforms given the Konami code for the universe.

Citizen Bleys
09-11-2012, 08:36 PM
I have 9 lives!

If you drop a cat from the Empire State Building, and it lands on a person, will it kill them?

You just used a dangling participle. *disgusted*

Mercen-X
09-11-2012, 09:42 PM
If the cat lands atop a person's head, it will injure the person and kill the cat. If the person was looking up for some reason and had his/her neck craned back and the cat landed on her/his face, the force would likely break the person's neck either killing him/her or paralyzing her/him while simultaneously killing the cat.

Shorty
09-11-2012, 09:45 PM
Okay, cats are banned. No one's a cat.

I picture Vivi as Picard. How can I not?

Hollycat
09-11-2012, 09:47 PM
Vivi22 will always be Thor to me.
Rye is a piece (hate hate hate how that word is spelled) of toast for obvious reasons.
Shiny will always be a mermaid.

Quindiana Jones
09-11-2012, 10:08 PM
Shlup always makes me think of an angry Emma Thompson. NCG, to me, will always be that handsome Hispanic guy they get to play handsome Hispanic guys. And ever since meeting him, Paul has reminded me of Owen Wilson and David Guetta's lovechild.

Iceglow
09-12-2012, 12:42 AM
NCG, to me, will always be that handsome Hispanic guy they get to play handsome Hispanic guys.

I think you mean Enrique Iglesias?

Agent Proto
09-12-2012, 03:40 AM
Or maybe he meant Gabriel Iglesias? :goofy:

Tigmafuzz
09-12-2012, 04:05 AM
Eric Estrada?

Madonna
09-12-2012, 08:12 AM
I do not actively picture anyone who posts. You have a name, you have a picture, and I use those to identify "voices". For the sake of entertainment, I pretended just for you:

fire_of_avalon
http://oi47.:bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou:/313m7h3.jpg

Tigmafuzz
http://oi45.:bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou:/2lcmek8.jpg

Tifa's Boobs
http://oi45.:bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou:/2u3wjgk.jpg

Shiny
09-12-2012, 03:44 PM
I always pictured Wolf Kanno as some bishounen. As in not a really pretty man, but as in a male anime character, that is really pretty. Probably because of all his avatars ;)
Also accurate. The first time I saw Kanno he was dressed up as an anime character and fighting a man dressed as Vash the Stampede.

Christmas
09-12-2012, 03:53 PM
I do not actively picture anyone who posts. You have a name, you have a picture, and I use those to identify "voices". For the sake of entertainment, I pretended just for you:

fire_of_avalon
http://vignettegrimoire.com/_lynx/_fora/eoff-mental_foa.gif

Tigmafuzz
http://vignettegrimoire.com/_lynx/_fora/eoff-mental_fuzz.gif

Tifa's Boobs
http://vignettegrimoire.com/_lynx/_fora/eoff-mental_tifas.gif

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a155/Unknowns2/big.gif

Pheesh
09-12-2012, 03:57 PM
NCG is one of the trigger happy soldiers from a movie like Aliens... in board shorts with a safety whistle.

Dak was one of those little slaters from A Bug's Life, then I met him and now he's just a handsome bastard.

Shorty has pets covering every inch of her, just licking her constantly.

Parker
09-12-2012, 04:16 PM

Tifa's Boobs

This owns

Mercen-X
09-12-2012, 05:41 PM
Wolf Kanno I picture as Night Wolf from MK.

Shorty is named such by her black boyfriend (not a fact of which I'm aware). Her black boyfriend would not be dating her unless "baby got back." So I picture her as a 4-5' girl with a . If she's caucasian, she has blonde hair.

http://www.nudecelebrityz.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/keeley-hazell-hottest-ass-full-topless-and-hot-pics-keeleys-year-in-zoo-wallpapers-x15.jpg

Shorty
09-12-2012, 05:49 PM
Actually, I didn't. But that photo is completely nsfw and I am editing that instead.

MX, is my black boyfriend 50 Cent? Because if so, you are correct. Except I have red hair. :aimmad:

milliegoesbeep
09-12-2012, 05:50 PM
I imagine Shorty with an array of animals ready to attack you. Oh and the signature cat curling around her feet.

Peegee
09-12-2012, 06:00 PM
PG to me is a short asian dude with spiky hair, who constantly has his hands down his pants.

I forgot my promise. You HAVE to remind me.

Slothy
09-12-2012, 06:04 PM
I have trouble not picturing Millie as the person in her avatar and Peegee as a dead Pikachu on the side of the road despite knowing what Peegee actually looks like.

Raistlin
09-12-2012, 06:10 PM
As he has posted today, I will say that Unne is always pictured as a skinny nerd in an orange onesie.

Mercen-X
09-12-2012, 08:00 PM
I imagine Peegee as someone frequently in a lot of casts (sometimes full-bodied) from being in accidents which are not of his causing. Just wrong place, wrong time.
What do you want to bet it was Shorty who snipped that?
Actually, what was snipped was a "." and it was me because I had no idea how to post something that would be appropriate for this forum.

MX, is my black boyfriend 50 Cent? Because if so, you are correct. Except I have red hair. :aimmad:I had a young Michael Jai White in mind. I'm pretty sure that one point in his career, he was either in music videos with female singers or in some kind of underwear commercial. I'm unsure which.

milliegoesbeep
09-12-2012, 08:19 PM
I have trouble not picturing Millie as the person in her avatar and Peegee as a dead Pikachu on the side of the road despite knowing what Peegee actually looks like.

I am totally the White Queen.

Quindiana Jones
09-12-2012, 09:12 PM
That sounds like something a transsexual burlesque dancer would call himself.

Iceglow
09-12-2012, 09:29 PM
That sounds like something a transsexual burlesque dancer would call himself.
So you since you moved to France?

Pheesh
09-12-2012, 11:36 PM
Tifa's Boobs

Has anyone else noticed that this looks like Death getting a motorboat?

NorthernChaosGod
09-13-2012, 04:39 AM
In my mind: foa is always wearing a black metal t-shirt and so is NCG. HARDCORE teh the max!
I approve. As long as you're not also picturing me skinny.

NCG, to me, will always be that handsome Hispanic guy they get to play handsome Hispanic guys.
:aimkiss:

NCG is one of the trigger happy soldiers from a movie like Aliens... in board shorts with a safety whistle.
Is being a lifeguard that ingrained into my image? xD

Pheesh
09-13-2012, 07:19 AM
Ever since Eric wrote a massive story about how you save women all day long, yes. Yes it is.

Jiro
09-13-2012, 07:23 AM
Yeah you're always topless in my head.

NorthernChaosGod
09-13-2012, 07:49 AM
You two flatter me. <3

Shiny
09-13-2012, 07:40 PM
Well judging from your FB, you look pretty skinny unless those are are all unrecent photos.

Peegee
09-13-2012, 08:12 PM
Actually shiny's 'skinny boy' stereotype is true for the majority of EoFFers. She just had to add 'white' to the description to capture 99% of the members.

The only exceptions are Vivi (because he keeps being in denial about his thinness, me, and @dignified toland)

NorthernChaosGod
09-13-2012, 10:17 PM
Well judging from your FB, you look pretty skinny unless those are are all unrecent photos.

I think we have differing definitions of skinny.

Bubba
09-13-2012, 10:27 PM
I've seen pictures of most of people in this forum so I picture you looking like you do in your pictures... so... like you do in real life.

The ones I haven't seen I assign them a random scary form... this can be as diverse as Ted Bundy or George Michael... both equally terrifying.

Hollycat
09-13-2012, 10:30 PM
I've seen pictures of most of people in this forum so I picture you looking like you do in your pictures... so... like you do in real life.

The ones I haven't seen I assign them a random scary form... this can be as diverse as Ted Bundy or George Michael... both equally terrifying.

And who am I. Am I the slenderman in your closet? Am I the clown from It? Or am I possibly the sexy nurse you've been hitting on all week!?!??!

Hollycat
09-13-2012, 10:34 PM
http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f381/stayincrucial/random trout/gmb.jpg

"Maybe he meant the other George Michael."

"Yeah, I'm sure that's it."
Sorry, that picture does not exist.

Bubba
09-13-2012, 10:38 PM

And who am I. Am I the slenderman in your closet? Am I the clown from It? Or am I possibly the sexy nurse you've been hitting on all week!?!??!

I have seen a picture of you, Hypo in a thread somewhere but that was a while ago. Now I think I'll have you as... Bobcat Goldthwait from the Police Academy movies

Tifa's Boobs

Has anyone else noticed that this looks like Death getting a motorboat?

No touchy-touchy boobies with hands during motorboat!

Hands to go in little box during the act.

Christmas
09-14-2012, 12:28 AM
The user above me....

A tonberry? No idea why that image strikes so hard into my mind although this is the first time I see he/she posts. lol. :bigsmile:

PS: His/her name kinda ring a bell, think I gave a usernote to him/her a year back or so? :bigsmile:

Mercen-X
09-14-2012, 04:26 AM
http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f381/stayincrucial/random trout/gmb.jpg

"Maybe he meant the other George Michael."

"Yeah, I'm sure that's it."
Sorry, that picture does not exist.

I suspect with reason

ReloadPsi
09-14-2012, 04:31 AM
I am a skinny white boy. *Looks at avatar* Hmmmm.

I actually do find you easy to picture despite having met you only once and not seen pictures since.

Jiro
09-14-2012, 11:58 AM
I think I am probably the most apt example of a skinny white boy on this here forum. I challenge you all to be skinnier than I.

Hollycat
09-14-2012, 12:04 PM
I think I am probably the most apt example of a skinny white boy on this here forum. I challenge you all to be skinnier than I.
I challenge you to be as fat as me.

Clo
09-14-2012, 12:12 PM
I was a skinny white girl, and then I was a booty poppin' white girl, and then I became black. I might gradually be getting lizard skin now.

Jiro
09-14-2012, 12:36 PM
Physically impossible. I've tried to gain weight but it does not work. I would explain further but it would upset the fitness buffs.

Slothy
09-14-2012, 12:52 PM

If I were skinnier than you I'd be dead.

Physically impossible. I've tried to gain weight but it does not work. I would explain further but it would upset the fitness buffs.

No you wouldn't. Some people have a really hard time gaining weight because they're just genetically predisposed to be on the skinnier side of things. I'd be surprised if you couldn't gain any weight were I to get my hands on you, but you'll probably either never be anything but skinny, or you'll be skinny until your late 30's to 40's and promptly gain a beer gut. Either or.

Shiny
09-14-2012, 03:49 PM
This is now the Picture a Skinny White Boy thread.

I too, am a pencil. I think I had a booty when I was in middle school, but it's just average to me now.

Jiro
09-14-2012, 03:49 PM
No I don't gain weight because I don't eat and I also do sport :greenie:

Freya
09-14-2012, 04:11 PM
Sam, I swear you half listen to everything I say to you xD

Raistlin
09-14-2012, 06:06 PM
I'd be surprised if you couldn't gain any weight were I to get my hands on you

If I got my hands on Jiro, I'd put some meat in on him too. :jokey:

Hollycat
09-14-2012, 06:15 PM
Edit: lol, this post sounds like an excuse.

I wish I were skinnier.

ReloadPsi
09-17-2012, 03:29 PM

Challenge accepted.

Although I moved inward a notch on my belt yesterday.

Loony BoB
09-17-2012, 04:17 PM
Old Manus, for me, has always been the old perverted dude from Dragon Ball Z. I don't even know why. Probably because of the 'Old' bit of his username, but even then...

Christmas
09-17-2012, 04:23 PM

Cuchulainn
09-17-2012, 04:29 PM
you are all a strange wee lot. I'm serious. I dont think we have people like you in belfast. It's like discovering a new species. Interesting and repulsive in equal measure. Your brains appear to me made from fairy dust, rainbow juice or the lingering frustrations of cartoon villains.

Loony BoB
09-17-2012, 04:45 PM
The turtle is Psychotic. I know, you'd think it'd be a walrus, right!? No. There is no walrus in that picture, therefore he's a turtle.

Christmas
09-17-2012, 04:47 PM
The turtle is Psychotic. I know, you'd think it'd be a walrus, right!? No. There is no walrus in that picture, therefore he's a turtle.

Manus riding on top of Psychotic then. What is that supposed to mean? :bigsmile:

Madonna
09-25-2012, 07:19 AM
Blame yourself or Shorty.

Takkun
http://oi50.:bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou:/35mldnn.jpg

Madonna
http://oi45.:bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou:/dqnbic.jpg

Denmark
http://oi48.:bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou:/5x38qo.jpg

Denmark
09-25-2012, 07:24 AM
I'll blame Shorty, that's fine with me. (I'm American and would never wear Danish flag shirt)

Chris
09-25-2012, 07:27 AM
I can't picture any of you as anything other than what you really look like.

Shorty
09-25-2012, 05:12 PM
dawww Lynxie I love those, especially Nicolas as Zim!

Mercen-X
09-26-2012, 12:13 AM
What am I now..?