PDA

View Full Version : Squenix Trademarks "Circle of Mana"

Wolf Kanno
09-07-2012, 06:32 AM
Square Enix files a trademark for Circle of Mana | RPG Site (http://ps3.rpgsite.net/news/1973-square-enix-files-a-trademark-for-circle-of-mana)

Please be a new Seiken Denetsu and not some colorful title for a new DQ/FF/KH game. :rabite:

Roogle
09-07-2012, 07:57 AM
It should be a Seiken Densetsu game judging from the title. Alternatively, it could be an expansion pack for Final Fantasy XI or Final Fantasy XIV. I can't think of anything else that it could be.

ShinGundam
09-07-2012, 09:52 AM
If current trend is anything to go by, this should be for "GREE" aka "social" game not even an IOS worthy. Why would SE release Seiken Densetsu in the end of generation and a game that was more of product of it times.

Wolf Kanno
09-07-2012, 05:37 PM
If it turns out to be a social game, I won't mind, because I am just happy they still recognize the Mana franchise as something to work with. It would probably do better as a social game or iOS title anyway.

Jowy
09-08-2012, 05:58 AM
wake me up when i can play chrono brake

ShinGundam
09-08-2012, 08:58 AM
wake me up when i can play chrono brake
That is if Chrono break is anything beyond an abandoned trademark.

Jiro
09-08-2012, 09:40 AM
One can only hope!

Wolf Kanno
09-08-2012, 10:38 AM
Considering SE let the trademark for Chrono Break/Brake to expire in all regions this year, I would say it's safe to say Chrono series is officially dead. Not to mention pretty much all of the important people on all three Chrono projects no longer really work at Squenix anymore. Still, that's a discusion for another thread. This is about the Mana franchise! :colbert: