PDA

View Full Version : Seymour x Yuna

Forsaken Lover
09-07-2012, 02:07 PM
http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa14/ShioriYuri/Final%20Fantasy%20X/ffx-215.jpg

Yay?
Nay?

But seriously, this topic is about one of the more interesting facets of Seymour's personality that isn't brought up a lot.

What do you think he felt for Yuna?

I don't think anyone would define it as love but he did choose her to be the one to help him achieve his dream of becoming Sin. Even after the party confronts him in Macalania and he drops all pretenses, he says to Yuna "your eyes, they burn with resolve. Beautiful!" (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kiqFBQqPKrQ&t=2m29s)

dunk
09-07-2012, 02:12 PM
Good ole seymour stealing yunas fridginity, thata boy!

I believe he see's her resolve too be much stronger then his own, and she would be able too go through with the end sequence of events that he failed with his mother.

Making her a perfect candidate, not only that he wanted too piss tidius just because he can. He's like yeahh ima tap this shit nd theres nothing you can do about it bitch.

Jinx
09-07-2012, 02:18 PM
I loved this pairing, honestly.

ReloadPsi
09-07-2012, 02:27 PM
Imagine how painful the labour would be if the tree-headedness managed to skip that generation.

Forsaken Lover
09-07-2012, 02:28 PM
I loved this pairing, honestly.

I really don't have a problem with it either. It's interesting.

I just know a lot of people felt that scene was disgusting. Then again, I feel teh same way about kissing Tidus.

Jessweeee♪
09-07-2012, 02:28 PM
I wouldn't call it love, but I think he did admire her beauty and resolve.

Jinx
09-07-2012, 02:54 PM
To be fair, I don't think Tidus and Yuna really loved each other, either.

Freya
09-07-2012, 04:34 PM
I think he picked her out of all the summoners he could because she had more pressure put on her to succeed than anyone else. She was the daughter of lord Braska, following in his footsteps. That alone was more reason than others. Doesn't help that she was a cutie!

Jiro
09-08-2012, 04:34 AM
He had this weird Oedipal complex if I recall so I think it was more the fact she was useful to him than anything.