PDA

View Full Version : Posting Forwards in Space

blackmage_nuke
09-08-2012, 09:26 AM
How well can you post without using backsapve,edit,delete,ormov ing the cursor? You cna quote yourself and ammend maybe but no changing your already typed characters.

Id say fee free to doublepost but im sure some objecioanable CK will rain fireupon us.

This is a lot harder with the pressure on to type proper sentences and spelling...

ps. when i said moving the cursor that includes using the arrow keys or any other loopholes.

Jiro
09-08-2012, 09:39 AM
There still isn't a very good point to this thread. I think that we might have to come up with some vague semblence of a topic in order to remain within the rules. I reocgnise that this is in fact Wonder Square but it is not exempt from all th erules! I propose that we discuss osmething like space, or perhaps even the dated smail mail system just for something different.

blackmage_nuke
09-08-2012, 09:57 AM
I was going to suggest the topic of why so few ff characters wear hadts (hts) (HATS) BUT THEN I compleytely forgot and couldnt edit or post anything until someone else posted

Agent Proto
09-08-2012, 11:31 AM
I prefer th at characters don't wear hats in Final Fantasy. I'm also going to post in this thread using just my phone sincce its harder to catch qny mistakes I make, if I make any at all that is. So far so good, eh? No mistakes yet, but that's yat to be seen. Well I should get going or something. I can't really type with this tiny keyboard on my phone all day.

Jiro
09-08-2012, 11:39 AM
Snow kind of wears a hat. Beanies count as headwear, at least. I think hats limit the ability to have crazy hairstyles. I know that crazy hair is something that I think of when it comes to FF, or just even JRPSG, but I would like to see more people with hats. Hats are cool. I want to be a hat man.

Rantz
09-08-2012, 11:41 AM
I dunno about hats but I have to wonder fwy (um what s that f doing there and further more) why why more characters don't have magninficent bearsds. I would like Tidus about 5000% more if he had a full beard, par ejamplo.

Jinx
09-08-2012, 12:20 PM
Cos bear'd are gross, Rantz. Af sor the hat sutuation, BLank doesn't wear a hart, but ehe does ear a belt on his bhead, i looked it up last night.

Dear God, i am a shitty typer.

Jiro
09-08-2012, 01:43 PM
You acn't say beards are gross, there are way too many beard fanatics on this board. You will probably have to grow your own just to escape the hangman's noose! we just started ourselves an onoficial game of mafia ladies and gents, smurf me sideways.

Jinx
09-08-2012, 02:43 PM
I think facial hair in general is kin of gorss. Stubble is okay. Beards goatees, ack. No. THis is not Amish town Jihad okay.

Raistlin
09-08-2012, 05:12 PM
Beards are not gross, they are manly. Tidus doesn't have a beard because he is not manly. He would disgrace the beard.

I'm a pretty good typer; I use backspace more to change what I said than to edit typos. IUnless (hah, good timing) my fingers decide to randomly type an entirely different word from what I intended.

Mercen-X
09-08-2012, 05:55 PM
Ithoughtweweren'tallowedtousespace?/Frankly,Idon'tunderstandwhyJirohadaproblemwiththethreadasitwas./Obviously,thetopicwouldhavebeendiscussingamember'sinabilitytofightoffingrainedhabitslikecorrectingty poesandusingthespacebar./I,mybiggestflawintisthreadistryingtoavoidusingthebackspace./It'sreallyunnervingtonotbeabletogobackandcorrectthecrapI'vewritten.

Jinx
09-08-2012, 05:56 PM
eRerea0-d the first post. Yo aren't a llowed to backswape.

Mercen-X
09-08-2012, 06:14 PM
I, I see. I could swear I saw the word "space " after edit. My bad. Well, I honestly don't know what more I can lend to this thread basedon the current subject/topic whatever...

Agent Proto
09-08-2012, 07:39 PM
Man, Tifa's Boobs is like the worst typer to post in this thread so far, i can't really believe the amount of mistakes she makes in her posts and she cant really use the backspace and not make a couple mistakes. I mean, seriously. It's pretty bad. I'm not saiyin shes terrible, but my god, so many typos! Okay, I think thats enough from me badgering Tifa's Boombs. :D

Jinx
09-08-2012, 08:00 PM
Man, Tifa's Boobs is like the worst typer to post in this thread so far, i can't really believe the amount of mistakes she makes in her posts and she cant really use the backspace and not make a couple mistakes. I mean, seriously. It's pretty bad. I'm not saiyin shes terrible, but my god, so many typos! Okay, I think thats enough from me badgering Tifa's Boombs. :D

Fuck you Protot.

Tigmafuzz
09-08-2012, 10:31 PM
I have no strong opinion on characters with hats one way or the other.

How are you people all such bad typists? I'm drunk and I type better than most of you.

Mercen-X
09-09-2012, 02:40 AM
You realize Tifa's Boobs is majorly typing badly purposefully. Seriously, no one can type that badly by accident. Look at me typing away without a care and so, what? Hey! Sof... I ws... I was going to say "So far so good." Oh, well. No one can type a perfect post 100% of the time. Hey, Tig.

Tigmafuzz
09-09-2012, 02:46 AM
100% of the time, no. Probably not. But how could one even stand typing that badly on purpose? It's just... painful.

Jinx
09-09-2012, 03:01 AM
I assure you, Merxen0-X, I reall am that bad of a typer. I bakspace a lot.

blackmage_nuke
09-09-2012, 11:28 AM
I just foun out i type ridiculously better with one hand instead of two..., not faster but i maske a lot fewer mistakes

Jiro
09-09-2012, 12:53 PM
Taking the time to actually think about what you are doing is clearly the bet way to avoid making mistakes. obviously if your keyboard does not cooperate then you are in trouble too.

Jinx
09-09-2012, 02:17 PM
Taking the time to actually think about what you are doing is clearly the bet way to avoid making mistakes. obviously if your keyboard does not cooperate then you are in trouble too.

Wjp

WHo does that?

Agent Proto
09-09-2012, 02:29 PM
That's a good method of typing Jiro, but what if you do make a mistake, then what can you do about it? Not much, huh? lEt's say that ywhat your typing makes sense, but then you want to make an edit. In this thread, you can't do that. You're stuck with what you have already typed down. Oh man, that's pretty bad. :p

Hollycat
09-09-2012, 02:39 PM
Seriously, you guys are pretty awful at typing if this is the average result of unedited posts. I never have to edit mine beforehand and I only mess up every now and then. Proof this post. On second thought, perhaps I am as bad as the rest of you, there should have been a comma in the last sentence. Oh no, what if I'm strting to deteriourate? Deet lrd it beco;min wors. what have u dn too me? THE PEIN IS UNBERBLE. PRT ME OURT OF MER MRSRE.... However, in all seriousness you people on average at the very least are using too far too often when instead you should be using to. Too is used before words such as much or descriptive words. A fair example would be, you are far too silly to be part of the seriousness club. A bad example would be, OMG I luv u too bby.

Mercen-X
09-09-2012, 04:24 PM
Of course, everyone here must realise by now that nuke started this thread because the backspace button his keyboard stopped working. /\ Also, HC don't/stop being a moron, you fracking gobstopper. Ye say typing gets worse the more ye'er exposed to bad typing,.. that's toatl applesauce if ye ask me.

Hollycat
09-09-2012, 11:57 PM
I was joking.

Tigmafuzz
09-10-2012, 09:52 AM

Wjp

WHo does that?

...Most people? I at least have an idea of what I'm going to type before I type it. I don't ever think out the whole post, though.

Jiro
09-10-2012, 11:20 AM
Most people do think about what they are going to say. But, I mean, if you just type one word at a time, thinking and thinking, then you will likely not many any errors. Of course, if you don't take the time you will still end up fucking up somewhere along the line. Even Pike and her hardcore typing skills would make an error once in a while.

Jinx
09-10-2012, 12:24 PM
Most people do think about what they are going to say. But, I mean, if you just type one word at a time, thinking and thinking, then you will likely not many any errors. Of course, if you don't take the time you will still end up smurfing up somewhere along the line. Even Pike and her hardcore typing skills would make an error once in a while.

/does not compute

Slothy
09-10-2012, 05:25 PM

Wjp

WHo does that?

If I didn't take the time to consider my words carefully before posting I probably wouldn't be on this site anymore, let alone a CK.

Citizen Bleys
09-11-2012, 04:44 AM
If I didn't take the time to consider my words carefully before posting I probably wouldn't be on this site anymore, let alone a CK.

I don't take the time to consider my words carefully before posting and I've been around here since before the world was even in colour.

To the bad typists: Get ShortKeys. Program your most common mistakes (like t-e-h instead of the) and it will autocorrect them for you

Yes, I needed the dashes. Shortkeys would have autocorrected it to 'the' if I hadn't used it.

Jinx
09-11-2012, 12:12 PM

I don't take the time to consider my words carefully before posting and I've been around here since before the world was even in colour.

To the bad typists: Get ShortKeys. Program your most common mistakes (like t-e-h instead of the) and it will autocorrect them for you

Yes, I needed the dashes. Shortkeys would have autocorrected it to 'the' if I hadn't used it.

Or, I just use the backspace button.

Agent Proto
09-11-2012, 12:25 PM
Whatever Boobs. You can still claim... well nevermond tuhat. God I hate typing on this phone. Thebes on screen keyboard is so annoying to yes.

Jinx
09-11-2012, 12:33 PM
Whatever Boobs. You can still claim... well nevermond tuhat. God I hate typing on this phone. Thebes on screen keyboard is so annoying to yes.

You're in Geece?

Agent Proto
09-11-2012, 12:46 PM

You're in Geece? no the phone auto corrected me with the wrong word.

Mercen-X
09-11-2012, 04:13 PM
That's the worst. Are you using that word9 thing? I hate that thing. I have a hard enough time, texting coherently without that auto-ocrrect.

Tigmafuzz
09-12-2012, 02:25 AM
I'm so glad my phone doesn't have an auto-correct. I like to spell-check my messages on my own. Like A NORMAL HUMAN BEING

Jiro
09-13-2012, 09:42 AM

What if there was, say, a word that had those letters arranged in that fashion? I mean, would it recognise it was apart of a different word or would it just autocorrect? Sor like how our filter hates Yoshitaka

Pheesh
09-13-2012, 09:50 AM
I'm pretty sure typing perfectly would be easy if you went suuuper slow and theyn (fuck) thought about every word before you said it. That sentence is a perfect example of not thinking of every word before you say it because not only did I misspell 'then' but I shouldn't even have put it in their. fuck, wrong threitr. Much harder than it looks.

Jiro
09-13-2012, 10:07 AM
You and I know exactly what we're on about. Goddamn that doesn't make sense. I mean to say that you understand exactly what I meant earlier.

Agent Proto
09-13-2012, 03:24 PM
So I'm doing this on my phone again so let's see if I make any mistakes. Highly likely and I can't correct anything I male oh suite

Pheesh
09-13-2012, 04:15 PM
This is being types on my phone, but it has auto correct so it should be pretty okay. It's sad but I'm pretty sure I can text as fast as I type. I feel like a tween.

Jinx
09-13-2012, 04:17 PM
This is being types on my phone, but it has auto correct so it should be pretty okay. It's sad but I'm pretty sure I can text as fast as I type. I feel like a tween.

I hate you so much for saying tween.

Quindiana Jones
09-19-2012, 01:03 PM
I competely support the introudction of beards to every (shit, I'm not allowed tom ove the cursor :/) character in Final Fantasy.