PDA

View Full Version : Your first

Raistlin
09-08-2012, 05:08 PM
So tomorrow I am driving a ways to meet up with EoFFers Lynx and Kalilung, who incidentally are the first people I met from the internet, many years ago. We've had meetup threads before, but who was your first internet meetup, whether or not it was from EoFF? Were you worried they were going to be 50-year-old rapists? If you were young, how did your parents react?

I remember a couple of years before I met Lynx and Clarissa, I was planning to meet up with former member Emerald Aeris, who lives in Canada. I made the mistake of informing my mom how I met the person I was going to see, and she decided to freak out and demand background investigations. I ignored her and rolled my eyes (I had known EA for ~5 years), though the plans fell through regardless.

Rantz
09-08-2012, 05:15 PM
Shorty was my first internet/EoFFer meetup. It was rather fabulous.

Lynx and Kalilung got sloppy seconds! No, not in that way.

Jinx
09-08-2012, 05:21 PM
Trying to convince Happy Noodle Boy to stop by when he's here in a couple months.

Freya and I only live 6 hours away, and I was going to visit this summer, but I didn't have the money.

Agent Proto
09-08-2012, 05:44 PM
Long ago, in the very distant past, around 2000-2001, there was a member of EoFF that goes by the name of Drex. He was one hell of an active poster, and lo and behold, he happened to live in the same area as myself! We never really got together as planned, but we did had a chance meeting during Halloween. I was home giving away candies, because I'm too old for trick-or-treating and I didn't have a costume to go as. Anyway, he and another member named Nyx, stopped by my house while they were out trick-or-treating. He was dressed as a smurfing Christmas Tree. He had the lights and was dressed in green. It was hilarious, but we didn't greet or anything, I just gave him the candy and we were off doing our own thing. The next day, I asked him if he stopped by my house, and he confirmed that he was the one dressed as a tree. I was like, "xD I knew it!"

Freya
09-08-2012, 05:48 PM
Jojee, krissy, and Theundeadhero were my first meetup. Twas fun! I was 19 at the time though and my mother freaked the smurf out. Made me take my brother xD Then I met rengori if anyone remembers him, then Justy, then Dakoda! Then Psy! Yeah Boobs was supposed to see me but we're poor sooooo yah.

Old Manus
09-08-2012, 05:53 PM
I'm sure I saw BoB once. What he would be doing in Swansea is anyone's guess. It was probably just Tom Cruise.

Bunny
09-08-2012, 05:55 PM
I have never met anyone from EoFF. Kaycee likes telling that story.

I have, however, met several people from the internet. One of whom introduced me to my girlfriend six years ago.

Faris
09-08-2012, 05:57 PM
The Summoner of Leviathan :love:

Mercen-X
09-08-2012, 06:02 PM
I know no one.

Christmas
09-08-2012, 06:03 PM
No one wants to meet me! :(

NeoCracker
09-08-2012, 06:15 PM
I would, but I dun know where you are! :cry:

Mercen-X
09-08-2012, 06:16 PM
I do, but you don't want to me.

Jinx
09-08-2012, 06:19 PM

I would love to meet you, Christmas. We could talk about cats and gardens.

fire_of_avalon
09-08-2012, 07:01 PM
I have never met an EoFFer or anyone else from the internet.

Madame Adequate
09-08-2012, 07:02 PM
I met some people from FFR, two of whom I dated for awhile. Not simultaneously. Anyway my folks were very supportive of it and not at all stupid, though I guess that's because they were pretty young themselves and both familiar with the Internet. Since then I've met Rye and more recently Pike. Apparently I like American girls :shobon:

Citizen Bleys
09-08-2012, 07:06 PM
I worked with ex-frontsite staffer Cloud_Strider for six years. Top that.

He's in the army now, I still see him once in a while. He hasn't managed to blow himself up.

Elite Lord Sigma
09-08-2012, 08:14 PM
I've never met anybody from the Internet. Then again, I was only about 13-16 when I posted frequently here, so that definitely wouldn't have flown with my parents. I do know I'm fairly close to some other members here, but I don't think there's ever been a meet-up in the Northeast among members here.

Pike
09-08-2012, 08:23 PM
My first "internet meetup" was with my ex-boyfriend whom I first met on another forum. The visits themselves weren't bad but the relationship was not meant to be. I also met a few other people from that forum over the years.

EoFF-wise I've met MILF, Jiro, and Aexoden (aka Jason Lynch) who doesn't actually post on the forums but chatgoers will know him!

All of my internet-friend meetups have gone very well. I haven't been stabbed by a crazy stalker (yet).

Jinx
09-08-2012, 08:26 PM
My first "internet meetup" was with my ex-boyfriend whom I first met on another forum. The visits themselves weren't bad but the relationship was not meant to be. I also met a few other people from that forum over the years.

EoFF-wise I've met MILF, Jiro, and Aexoden (aka Jason Lynch) who doesn't actually post on the forums but chatgoers will know him!

All of my internet-friend meetups have gone very well. I haven't been stabbed by a crazy stalker (yet).

*grabs a rusty knife and heads to Bozeman*

Pike
09-08-2012, 08:30 PM
Aww my very first stalker :jess:

escobert
09-08-2012, 08:31 PM
I've only ever met one person from the internets.

Araciel
09-08-2012, 10:21 PM
Chemical was
My first

Then I moved in with her

Then I met mikechan

I also met some others.

Tigmafuzz
09-08-2012, 10:41 PM
I've met several people from the internets over the years. Sarah and I regularly go on trips to meet people when we have the money, and visit other people we've met before.

ReloadPsi
09-08-2012, 11:15 PM
The April 2007 Birmingham EoFF meetup was my first and only time meeting people on the internet. I was in a bad place in my life at the time and it was fairly uplifting. Nice bunch of peeps too.

Polnareff
09-08-2012, 11:42 PM
I haven't met anyone from here, but there are a couple I'd really like to meet. Won't say who. But I have met someone from Kingsislandcentral IRL before, like 4 years ago. He worked at Coney Island Amusement Park at the time. He was kinda rude though. :/

Jiro
09-09-2012, 03:44 AM
The first person I ever met from EoFF who I didn't know before was o_O. Mittopotahis watched me from a far once, but I never actually saw him.

I'll list who I've met now since I've seen a few:

Roogle
Wolf Kanno
Freya
Goldenboko
Pike
MILF
Baloki
Laddy
Agent Proto
Jentleness
Aya-MaiSheik
Shorty
NCG
Pant Eater From the Bad World
Shlup
Fujiko
Chemical
Happy Noodle Boy

Then we have the likes of Timekeeper and missaira who have both won Ciddies so they count. I also met a couple of former EoFFers or people who have had accounts in the past but I don't know their forum names.

Gosh I hope I didn't forget anyone. Meeting them all was super cool, nobody was a bad kind of weird, always a good kind! :monster:

Sephex
09-09-2012, 03:47 AM
My first internet meet up was from this site. I think everyone that was there doesn't frequent here anymore, though.

EDIT: There are a bunch of people that frequent here now that I would love to chill with. And drink with.

Jowy
09-09-2012, 05:48 AM
ah jeez

CHRONOLOGICAL ORDER:

schala, doomgaze, ally, misfit, enano, denmark, marick, knox, elyse

i threw a large icee at what i am 90% sure was scott triola's car on the interstate once

the end...?

Shiny
09-09-2012, 06:57 AM
Some guy who lived near me that was on EoFF. *~Angel Wing~*, a few of my other friends, and I met up with him. We up a pretty big group. Definitely not meeting up with anyone I barely know on the internet without a huge posse.

Christmas
09-09-2012, 07:00 AM

IT WILL BE A HONOR!!! I WILL SLAUGHTER A LIMPING BUFFALO AND A HORNY HIPPO TO FEAST UNDER THE BEAUTIFUL DEMONIC LOOKING FULL MOON. :bigsmile:

PS: With endless alcohol and lard. Which ever that floats your boat. :bigsmile:

Some guy who lived near me that was on EoFF. *~Angel Wing~*, a few of my other friends, and I met up with him. We up a pretty big group. Definitely not meeting up with anyone I barely know on the internet without a huge posse.

Did you manage to meet up with Bert? He mentioned a few years back that you used to drive past his house or something. :bigsmile:

Araciel
09-09-2012, 07:02 AM
oh, she said POSSe...

Shiny
09-09-2012, 07:43 AM

IT WILL BE A HONOR!!! I WILL SLAUGHTER A LIMPING BUFFALO AND A HORNY HIPPO TO FEAST UNDER THE BEAUTIFUL DEMONIC LOOKING FULL MOON. :bigsmile:

PS: With endless alcohol and lard. Which ever that floats your boat. :bigsmile:

Did you manage to meet up with Bert? He mentioned a few years back that you used to drive past his house or something. :bigsmile:

I went to Vermont, but I don't think it was anywhere near where Bert lives. Never did get a chance to meet up with him. I thought I saw Rye one time, but it might have been someone that looked like her.

Psychotic
09-09-2012, 08:15 AM
I've met 31 of you smurfers!

As far as my first is concerned, the only EoFFer at that meet up who still goes here and you will have heard of is Baloki. Also

Since then I've met Rye and more recently Pike. Apparently I like American girls :shobon:OH SO I DON'T COUNT DO I :colbert:

G13
09-09-2012, 08:31 AM
I've hung out with Shorty twice. She said no funny business and I was like :erm:

Jiro
09-09-2012, 08:44 AM
She told me the same thing. And then got into bed with me. Weird, huh.

Also Shiny totally bailed on me. You had the chance to meet three EoFFers from far away as well as the lovely Agent Proto but nope. :(

I think I've basically met everyone through that 6 degrees of separation nonsense.

Pant Leg Eater from the Bad World
09-09-2012, 09:41 AM
Dak was my first. Dak and Amanda. They were pretty amazing. ;)

I haven't met anyone else.

Parker
09-09-2012, 09:44 AM
I've met one person from the internet and they aren't a member here. It was a good time. I guess I would meet people from here but it would be pretty weird

Pheesh
09-09-2012, 10:22 AM
So far I've met Jiro and WildRaubtier. On my trip to America I am set to meet Shorty, Jen, Bert and possibly Tifa's Boobs and NCG.

Laddy
09-09-2012, 06:52 PM
I amazed Jiro, Proto, and Baloki with my complete lack of personality.

Levian
09-09-2012, 07:00 PM
First from EoFF was kikimm in Oslo in 2007.

Iceglow
09-09-2012, 07:35 PM
First people I met of the net who still go here that anyone would know of is Psy and Baloki. It was fairly good stuff we had a laugh and it spawned many more meet ups over the years and escapades. I just didn't tell my mom what I was up to, me and my ex Julie had a pretty relaxed approach to things and would often just disappear for a weekend or two away and only call people to let them know we were alive if we thought that it was a little long that we'd gone for.

Shorty
09-09-2012, 11:41 PM
I've hung out with Shorty twice. She said no funny business and I was like :erm:

She told me the same thing. And then got into bed with me. Weird, huh.

:doublecolbert:

Spaceman Spiff
Joaquin/ Joe Wah keen/Joe Keen
MecaKane
G13
Rantzien
Lynx & Kalilung
NCG
Necronopticus, Lamonda & Kawaii Ryukishi
My Little Pokey
Roogle
Jentleness
Jiro

I don't thiiink I've forgotten anyone. I'll be seeing Pokey/Justy again in just a few weeks, PG, Happy Noodle Boy and hopefully rubah and maybe NCG again later this year and a second round for Rantz at Christmas. Aexoden has been avoiding me for many years, even though we lived 45 minutes away from eachother at one point.

Also, G13 and I will be meeting up for the third time tonight!

Jinx
09-09-2012, 11:57 PM
Bubba and I might meet up Christmastime-ish this year.

Pheesh
09-10-2012, 12:18 AM
I forgot Lynx and Kalilung. I'll be seeing them on my trip as well!

Madonna
09-10-2012, 01:34 AM
Next Sunday is when I see Raistlin. He showed up at the Renaissance Festival and called me to find out where I was, and I told him, "Hawaii." While not my fault, he showed up for my sake; oops. I will buy you a cheesecake on a stick to make up for it, Raistlin.

EoFFers tend to be rather nice company, so hats off to those I have met. You have left me with strong expectations for future meetings.

fire_of_avalon
09-10-2012, 03:30 AM
That is hysterical.

Raistlin
09-10-2012, 03:36 AM
Next Sunday is when I see Raistlin. He showed up at the Renaissance Festival and called me to find out where I was, and I told him, "Hawaii." While not my fault, he showed up for my sake; oops. I will buy you a cheesecake on a stick to make up for it, Raistlin.

Yes, I have no idea how I transposed the dates, but I somehow had been convinced it was this Sunday for weeks. xD My alternative trip for the day was to go visit my uncle in the hospital in Baltimore with my mom, and the festival was on the way there anyway. I didn't lose anything except a little sleep and what little is left of my non-existent dignity, but it was amusing regardless. Lynx felt much worse about it than I did haha.

I Took the Red Pill
Other than Mr. Jing, the sketchy Asian man who sold me a P.O.S. futon from craigslist, nobody.

Jing was a demi-god though. He answered the door in his boxers and there were like 5 fine-ass asian ladies in there. This was at like 10 PM. God, I miss you Jing.

Sephex

You guys are going to make the most cutest babies ever. I'm not kidding. Once the both of you get within 50 yards of each other, a baby with both of your genetics will materialize out of thin air.

Jinx
09-10-2012, 04:08 AM

You guys are going to make the most cutest babies ever. I'm not kidding. Once the both of you get within 50 yards of each other, a baby with both of your genetics will materialize out of thin air.

:I

Jiro
09-10-2012, 04:10 AM
Just please tell me you won't be meeting up in a hospital okay guys? :(

Shiny
09-10-2012, 05:32 AM
Also Shiny totally bailed on me. You had the chance to meet three EoFFers from far away as well as the lovely Agent Proto but nope. :(

Yes, I also bailed on PG and a few other EoFFers when they came to NYC. But this time I had a good reason: I was broke. :monster:

Hopefully I'll get to meet up with Justy soon. Then we can go to a Wendy Williams show, but not Tyra Banks cuz she got canceled. ;__;

Freya
09-10-2012, 05:39 AM
He's leaving for Japan in two weeks. So you'll have to wait a year, Shiny!

CimminyCricket
09-10-2012, 06:03 AM
I've never met anyone off the internet much to my displeasure. From EoFF I've made half ass plans to visit Freya and one time Justy bailed on spending Christmas with me. xD Back when EoFF members use to schedule regular(ish) meetups I was too far away and too broke to ever go. Now that I'm older and a little more financially stable I would love to meet and hang out with tons of people!

Shiny
09-10-2012, 06:18 AM
Oh, just want to point out that Agrias was in the city and didn't hit a up bish up. What's up with that? Girl, you have my number.

Shlup
09-10-2012, 08:07 AM
You all are crazy. I never have met, nor will I ever meet, any of you.

Jiro
09-10-2012, 09:57 AM
Oh god who did I meet then

NeoCracker
09-10-2012, 10:50 AM
Oh god who did I meet then

Totally not me in a wig.

:shifty:

Shauna
09-10-2012, 11:48 AM
First people I met from the intarwebs were smittenkitten and Squinn. It was quite the day. Since then, I've met BoB, DK and Levian. Also Raebus (almost forgot there... I am a terrible person).

Zeldy tells me her friend studies in Glasgow, and that she might pop up to visit her, so that may be a thing for the future...

G13
09-11-2012, 07:07 AM
Also, G13 and I will be meeting up for the third time tonight!

And a grand time was had by all!

Srh showed me her "special spot" on her elbow. Ohoho, Rantz, you dirty little... :jokey:

Shorty
09-11-2012, 07:11 AM
Rantz doesn't think my special spot looks like what you think it does. :stare:

G13
09-11-2012, 07:18 AM
He thinks it's an octopus, doesn't he? Oh man, Rantz, it's a squid, you silly! :roll2

Shorty
09-11-2012, 07:19 AM
The Hoff is going on the other arm. Poised with a triton.

Eric and I have the best meetups :love:

G13
09-11-2012, 07:26 AM
:smug:

Also

http://www.animated-gifs.eu/leisure-cinema-david-hasselhoff/0014.gif

Madame Adequate
09-11-2012, 07:27 AM

As far as my first is concerned, the only EoFFer at that meet up who still goes here and you will have heard of is Baloki. Also

Since then I've met Rye and more recently Pike. Apparently I like American girls :shobon:OH SO I DON'T COUNT DO I :colbert:

Christ, I swear I added a sentence about you. I'm legit confused right here and I am very sorry :shobon: PSYYYYYYYYYYY(duck)

Shorty
09-11-2012, 07:28 AM
god eric you are the worst

also oh shit, I forgot to include Linus in my list! How did I forget Linus!

G13
09-11-2012, 07:38 AM
Eric and I have the best meetups :love:

god eric you are the worst

:G I just don't know what to think anymore. I WAS DELIGHTFUL!

We should have gotten a picture to commemorate our third year in a row meeting! Also, I feel as if that waitress hated us, but I can't place why. Do you think it was because I kept shouting the word vagina over and over again? :-/

We should have :( And yes, I do. But shouting "vagina" at waitresses should be a standard for EoFF meetups.

Pike
09-11-2012, 10:49 AM

Christ, I swear I added a sentence about you. I'm legit confused right here and I am very sorry :shobon: PSYYYYYYYYYYY(duck)

You also forgot Jiro.

Pumpkin
09-11-2012, 05:01 PM
My first was sharky. That was in December. Then in February I met peegee.

Maybe eventually I will get to meet Megan, since she is only a few hours away. :colbert:

Jinx
09-11-2012, 05:19 PM
My first was sharky. That was in December. Then in February I met peegee.

Maybe eventually I will get to meet Megan, since she is only a few hours away. :colbert:

PG? You poor poor girl.

Pumpkin
09-11-2012, 06:55 PM
Pfft, whatever. PGs awesomesauce. Other then when he was whining about me driving his car too fast.

Jinx
09-13-2012, 04:20 PM
Happy Noodle Phil has officially upgraded me from "I DON'T KNOW" to "probably will, aye."

Pheesh
09-13-2012, 04:29 PM
Sounds like something I'd say.

...mate.

Bubba
09-13-2012, 04:50 PM
I've had intentions of meeting up with a few but haven't followed up on them yet. I almost met Choco-Chocobo when she was active. I still need to go for a pint with Quin if he is still in Manchester. I go to Glasgow quite a lot so I might see if Shauna and Zeldy are about.

Also, I'm hoping to fly to Missouri at the end of the year to see if Miss Boob's boobs live up to the hype. I'll let you all know!

Jessweeee♪
09-13-2012, 04:55 PM
Just Mogi, back when we were dating. Thought it was about damn time we saw each other, and also my parents probably ought to know about him so he flew over for Thanksgiving.

I always say I'm just too far out of the way in South Texas to make a reasonable trip to see anyone but now that I think about it, I think we have some members in Austin, Dallas, and San Antonio. And I know one member lives (or at least did a few years ago) in a town across the bay from my city, but he's not really active around here. I can see the town if I stand on my roof!

Jinx
09-13-2012, 04:57 PM
Also, I'm hoping to fly to Missouri at the end of the year to see if Miss Boob's boobs live up to the hype. I'll let you all know!

Don't say that! I don't want these loons to know where I live!

(also, ps, they totes do)

Pheesh
09-13-2012, 05:04 PM
I'm flying from the other side of the globe, managed to find a way to fit her into my already booked schedule, and TB cancelled on me cause of work >_<

Jinx
09-13-2012, 05:05 PM
I'm flying from the other side of the globe, managed to find a way to fit her into my already booked schedule, and TB cancelled on me cause of work >_<

:( well Phil called me ugly, so

NorthernChaosGod
09-13-2012, 10:13 PM
Why don't you people come to California to visit me? Shorty, Justy, Rantz, and Dak all did. :colbert:

Balzac
09-13-2012, 10:19 PM
I've met plenty people off the Internet. And I've talked to Agrias on the phone a good few times and text with her regularly.

Jinx
09-13-2012, 10:22 PM
I have no desire to go to California, and why the fuck would I want to see YOU, NCG?

Talking on the phone-wise, I talk to Freya pretty regularly, and Raistlin and I had a two hour phone conversation last night.

Hollycat
09-13-2012, 10:23 PM
I haven't met any of you....
I'd like to though.

NorthernChaosGod
09-13-2012, 10:50 PM
I have no desire to go to California, and why the fuck would I want to see YOU, NCG?

Well firstly because California state is best state. And because you love me. Don't you? :(

Jinx
09-13-2012, 10:54 PM
I have no desire to go to California, and why the smurf would I want to see YOU, NCG?

Well firstly because California state is best state. And because you love me. Don't you? :(

I dunno, you never did call me. :(

Pheesh
09-14-2012, 12:08 AM
Why don't you people come to California to visit me? Shorty, Justy, Rantz, and Dak all did. :colbert:

I am :3 all the way to San Diego as well, all you have to do is look suave and drink beer with me.

Christmas
09-14-2012, 12:15 AM
I haven't met any of you....
I'd like to though.

Can I meet you!? Can I meet you!!?? Can I can I!? I promise I won't bite this time!!! :bigsmile:

Hollycat
09-14-2012, 12:17 AM
You were that little boy?

Jinx
09-14-2012, 12:19 AM
I want Christmas to bite me.

Shorty
09-14-2012, 12:22 AM
Christmas will just hatesmile at you until your eyes sear out of your head.

Christmas
09-14-2012, 12:35 AM
You were that little boy?

Is that a rejection?

PS: I will not bear to bite Tifa's Boobs!!!

Jinx
09-14-2012, 12:37 AM
Why not? :(

Christmas
09-14-2012, 12:44 AM
Unless you promise the boobs will grow back after I bite them! :bigsmile:

PS: Are we talking about the boobs or the person? I am confused sometime. lol. :bigsmile:

Jinx
09-14-2012, 12:54 AM
Christmas can bite me anywhere she wants. ;)

Hollycat
09-14-2012, 02:08 AM
Christmas, bite her on the noggin.

Jinx
09-14-2012, 02:10 AM
Christmas, bite her on the noggin.

I'd say the same to her about you, but there's nothing there for her to bite.

Mercen-X
09-14-2012, 05:04 AM
IT WILL BE A HONOR!!!

1: I live in CA. I can get as far north as Redding, as far south as San Francisco.
2: I not social strength... I have to be the center of attention for at least 10 consecutive minutes without trying to shift the focus to other people in a meeting. If sufficient time is not spent coaxing me out of my shell, I'll be no fun and very short when not vague in my responses. It took me years to figure out I was like this. When I'm nervous in a group of people I'm not accustomed to, my answers are short and not particularly informative. I really don't try hard to form a conversation.
Another method which seems to work partway is one my cousins typically use which is actively shoving me (physically) into situations or conversations. I don't appreciate it, but it mostly garners a response more often that simply asking questions.
3: I can't leave CA at the moment or probably anytime within the next four years so long as my doctor tells me my epilepsy robs me of the ability to drive. I suppose I could take the bus or fly. Why they would grant me as pilot's license when I can't get a driver's license, I shall never no... ymmv as to how funny I am in person. Or online. Or at all...

Others from this site I'd like to meet include the seemingly short-lived Nexas-kun. My lovely Jirito and my long-lost Iri Valentine.

NorthernChaosGod
09-14-2012, 06:13 AM

I am :3 all the way to San Diego as well, all you have to do is look suave and drink beer with me.

Awwwww yeaaah! /smug I will definitely do that, mate.

G13
09-14-2012, 06:46 AM
One day I will come down there and we will go to Comic-Con dressed as a wookiee and a mandalorian and it will be glorious.

Rantz
09-14-2012, 08:03 AM
Rantz doesn't think my special spot looks like what you think it does. :stare:

He thinks it's an octopus, doesn't he? Oh man, Rantz, it's a squid, you silly! :roll2

Actually her special spot looks like an upside down Australia. :D

milliegoesbeep
09-14-2012, 08:21 AM
I met someone from a MCM expo site which was quite fun. We ended up being a huge group and we had one crap load of fun :D

Night Fury
09-14-2012, 10:29 AM
I've only met a couple of people from a fashion and beauty forum I'm part of.

NorthernChaosGod
09-15-2012, 04:31 AM
One day I will come down there and we will go to Comic-Con dressed as a wookiee and a mandalorian and it will be glorious.

That it will! I look forward to it every day.

ReloadPsi
09-15-2012, 04:36 AM

Meeting you is why I decided to lengthen my name.

Mercen-X
09-15-2012, 04:55 AM

A wookielorian?

Jiro
09-15-2012, 10:58 AM
I will paint myself god and be incredibly annoying.

Christmas
09-15-2012, 11:24 AM

I DUN EVEN NEED TO PAINT TO BE ANNOYING!!:bigsmile:

Bubba
09-15-2012, 12:47 PM

What colour is God?

Jiro
09-15-2012, 01:48 PM
Don't know where my L key went but hey accidentally improved my post.

Raistlin
09-15-2012, 05:06 PM
What colour is God?

Invisible.

And pink.

Tigmafuzz
09-16-2012, 12:25 AM
Pinkvisible.

Also green, but that's not a very opaque layer.

NeoCracker
09-16-2012, 12:49 AM
I always saw him as Mauve.

Agent Proto
09-17-2012, 06:00 AM

That it will! I look forward to it every day.

http://i32.:bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou:/2lk4k9c.jpg

Shorty
09-17-2012, 06:04 AM
The most accurate portrait of Eric and Juliebird I have ever seen in my life.

Jinx
09-17-2012, 01:43 PM
The thing is, with Jules' beard the way it is, he doesn't even have to buy a costume.

NorthernChaosGod
09-17-2012, 04:08 PM
My beard is only on my face. :colbert:

Christmas
09-17-2012, 04:09 PM
My beard is only on my face. :colbert:

What about between your legs? :bigsmile:

Jiro
09-18-2012, 05:33 AM
His beard is on his face. Let's not fly south for the winter.

Agent Proto
09-18-2012, 05:58 AM
I think I know who was perverted enough to rep Christmas's post about Julian's pubic hair.

Araciel
09-18-2012, 06:16 AM
Wat happened in here?!

Christmas
09-18-2012, 10:03 AM
Did I do something bad? It was unintentional!! :(

Jiro
09-18-2012, 02:21 PM
Wait wait guys I know what Christmas meant. She thought his beard was like this:
http://www.strangecosmos.com/images/content/161894.jpg

nik0tine
09-18-2012, 03:01 PM
Neel! :D

NorthernChaosGod
09-18-2012, 10:07 PM
His beard is on his face. Let's not fly south for the winter.

I wouldn't mind a few of you flying south.

XxSephirothxX
09-18-2012, 10:39 PM
You had your chance and you BLEW IT.

I have met quite a few people from the Internet including this fucker right here (http://home.eyesonff.com/search.php?searchid=189817) and the princeofdarknez himself.

Denmark
09-18-2012, 10:51 PM
words

dumbjerk skt actually went to the thing we didn't go to so it's his fault he didn't meet us

in order of meeting, meetings separated by the slash:
jowy, misfit, enano, marick, / jktrix, faris, ko ko AKA iri valentine, pureghettochan

i've had phone conversations with K-Ci & Jojo and sarah

Arizona Lively
09-21-2012, 09:23 PM
I've met someone from Facebook.

Bubba
09-23-2012, 12:25 AM
Facebook is the worst thing to happen to the world since Keith Chegwin.

Shiny
09-23-2012, 12:56 AM
Who the hell is Keith Chegwin?

Bubba
09-23-2012, 12:59 AM
Whatever you do... don't Google 'Naked Jungle'...

Jiro
09-23-2012, 02:35 AM
I can't tell if you're serious or it was intended as a trap.

Raistlin
09-23-2012, 05:10 AM
http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/001/384/Atrapitis.gif

Bubba
09-24-2012, 01:27 PM
Sorry, I wasn't in a nice mood on Sat night.

I'm not a fan of Facebook though but it has to be said that Keith Chegwin and Naked Jungle are unfortunately real things...

fire_of_avalon
09-25-2012, 02:05 AM
You had your chance and you BLEW IT.

I have met quite a few people from the Internet including this smurfer right here (http://home.eyesonff.com/search.php?searchid=189817) and the princeofdarknez himself.

What the hell are you doing here? Also I've blown it a bunch of times. Meeting people. Not other things.