PDA

View Full Version : saves the day

Jowy
09-09-2012, 06:14 AM
don't mind me, just talking to myself!

stay what you are is the best album i have ever listened to in my life. from being a confused fourteen year old child to a responsible young adult, there isn't a single second of chris conley's heart pouring out that i do not want to hear. we could all easily beat him up though and he knows it

saves the day-at your funeral - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23ugXw284lU)

under the boards has one of my favourite songs of all time on it but the rest of the album is kind of terrible.

in reverie is trash

sound the alarm is smurfing great, two tracks away from perfection just like "stay". daybreak is alright.

can't slow down and through being cool are typical emotrash, you can listen if you want but we're all out of high school now

Shorty
09-10-2012, 12:46 AM
I used to listen to Saves the Day! Don't do it much anymore but they definitely bring back some nostalgia.

snacks
09-13-2012, 09:08 PM
I made an entire spotify playlist of this kind of stuff but when i went to go listen to it, I just couldn't do it. It reminded me too much of living at Hazel, and also a lot of other things. I guess growing up is terrible. Who knows who wants to even do that?

Jowy
09-13-2012, 10:03 PM
certainly not me

this morning before work i sat around eating cereal and watching cartoons