PDA

View Full Version : Eyeson's Next Staffers are.............

Freya
09-09-2012, 07:15 PM
http://i742.photobucket.com/albums/xx68/Prettyypenguin/Eyesonidol3.png

Thank you for joining us in this event. We have appreciated all your hard work and took to heart some of the things you've recently discussed (see filter change :D). But now it's the moment of truth and just as these things go, the staff took a while to discuss who to pick. Why? Well you're all such good picks! It took us some extra time to nail out which of you would join our ranks. I personally would have all 8 of you up in staff! But Unfortunately They wont let me have a big cuddle party:(

I want to personally thank you for putting up with my tasks and shenningans. You guys made this one a hit. Even if you don'tmake it through, I want to thank you for being super awesome. You're all very excellent picks.

The winner is.... JIRO! CONGRATS! No really he won guys. Go home. okay he is just getting promoted to Editor with the group of you.

Okay okay....CONGRATULATIONS TO Vivi22, milliegoesbeep, Goldenboko AND Shorty! Yup you're all coming along to staff! Millie and Gobo will become editors and Vivi and Shorty will be CK's. We couldn't say no to so many of you for all the hard work you've put in. So we just grabbed a handful of you guys!

The runner up was BLEYS almost man, almost

More spoilers so you guys have to click through things before seeing any comments Thank you so very much to Sephex, Citizen Bleys, Raistlin and Quin for participating. It was a tough and very close decision that took us a while to come to. Thank you for participating, it meant a lot to me ;-;.

Thank you to everyone who joined and everyone who watched and commented in the mog blogs! To the winners, your permissions will be given soon! See you in there ^_^

I hope this doesn't discourage the ones who didn't make it. We love you I LOVE YOU. Please stay enthused and show us why we should have picked you instead by being awesome! Please continue to contribute because EoFF loves you as much as you love it. 'Cept Bleys, that's a weird love you have there dood.

http://bloodofkittens.com/rantineminor/files/2012/09/theend031_0.jpg

milliegoesbeep
09-09-2012, 07:17 PM
OH MY GOSH :whoa::crying: thank you!

Rantz
09-09-2012, 07:21 PM
Yay! Laughter and merriment! *throws confetti*

Freya
09-09-2012, 07:25 PM
PARTY! Hey 4/8 is a great ending I think!

Psychotic
09-09-2012, 07:28 PM
Citizen Bleys was the true winner.

Goldenboko
09-09-2012, 07:29 PM
Before anything else, thank you Kaycee. You did an amazing job with this event and it deserves a lot of appreciation for this. You clearly care a lot about this site, these people, and this event. I look forward to having an official working relationship with you, even if you're a doo doo head ;)

Thank you to the staff for choosing me for an editor position! I won't let you down. Now it's time for me to search for every bad thing you've said about me in the staff forum.

:bigsmile:

Freya
09-09-2012, 07:30 PM
http://www.brucebucks.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/party.gif

FOR EVERYONE!

Agent Proto
09-09-2012, 07:33 PM
Well, none of them can claim being Founder of #EyesonFF (http://eyesonff.deviantart.com/) on DeviantArt. So, in a sense, I have won in my own special way.

Also, congrats to our new winners.

milliegoesbeep
09-09-2012, 07:42 PM
Thank you KC for being so amazing, thank you for everyone else who thinks I'd be a great staffer despite my short stay. I'll continue to work hard!

Slothy
09-09-2012, 07:49 PM
Great job running things KC, and congrats to everyone else, not just the winners. This was a hell of a competition and there were tons of deserving people in it so I'm pretty damn honoured to be one of the winners.

And special congrats to millie for making editor. With the amount of content she's been pumping out like a champ she certainly earned it pretty fast.

Freya
09-09-2012, 07:50 PM
Daaaw you guys :3

krissy
09-09-2012, 07:51 PM
CONGRAUTLASNT

i hope you all realize that the true responsibility of the staff is tomake out with me

Slothy
09-09-2012, 07:53 PM
CONGRAUTLASNT

i hope you all realize that the true responsibility of the staff is tomake out with me

Pucker up.

krissy
09-09-2012, 07:54 PM
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m399llsyMv1qfo0pwo1_500.jpg

Pike
09-09-2012, 08:02 PM
I want to extend a huge congratulations to our winners :jess:

Shorty
09-09-2012, 08:35 PM
Oh wow, how did that happen! This was a nice surprise :love:

I'd like to thank kc for hosing this insanely fun competition. I've had such a great time participant and couldn't ask for a better band of contestants to compete against. Congrats to my partner in crime Vivi and to Gobo and Millie! I'm so excited to play a part in helping EoFF grow with you guys. Bleys, Quin, Raist and Seph - congratulations to you guys for making it so far. I really enjoyed reading a lot of what you had to say and our discussions. I wish all eight of us could have made it :(

I'm also very honored, of course. I didn't think I actually had a chance but again, it was a nice surprise to see this this morning. This was a great boost in activity throughout the forums and I hope we can all keep it up.

Rantz
09-09-2012, 08:43 PM
I'd like to thank kc for hosing this insanely fun competition.

Someone could have told me there was hosing going on. :mad2:

On a serious note, congrats to all the winners! Y'all did a fantastic job, and even if you didn't win, we've got our eyes on some of you now! In a very non-creepy way. Yes, my sweet, we do.

Shorty
09-09-2012, 08:49 PM
cut me some slack I am on vacation and typed that shit out on my phone :aimmad:

Citizen Bleys
09-09-2012, 09:12 PM
The runner up was BLEYS almost man, almost

I did say my goal was second place xD

I hope I also succeeded in my auxilliary goal of making the other contestants sweat.

I did want to see V22 and Quin take home the prize. Nothing wrong with batting 0.500.

Congrats to the winners and thanks to everyone involved in running the competition for the most fun I've had at EoFF since Wyllius was still around. It truly has been more fun than a piņata filled with bees.

Now I'm psyched to egosurf in the other contestants' mog blogs and see if they talked about me.

EDIT: Once you lazy arses put me back in 6 so that I can, that is.

Freya
09-09-2012, 09:16 PM
Weiiiird kinda love there dood.

Citizen Bleys
09-09-2012, 09:46 PM
What are you talking about?

http://www.bastardly.org/bleys/ff5sp/8/09happywolf.jpg

Jessweeee♪
09-09-2012, 09:58 PM
Yaaaay congrats everyone!

Quindiana Jones
09-09-2012, 10:02 PM
I want my money back.

Seriousness aside, good job everyone. Great competition, and an excellent conclusion. Gutted for Sephex, though. xD

Madonna
09-09-2012, 10:48 PM
Hey, this is cool.

Jiro
09-09-2012, 10:53 PM
Well I guess there goes the saying "gotta be in it to win it." No I don't :jess:

Wolf Kanno
09-10-2012, 12:42 AM
Congratulations to all the winners. You did a great job. It was really tough deciding cause all of the finalist were top-notch.

Citizen Bleys
09-10-2012, 12:55 AM
Congratulations to all the winners. You did a great job. It was really tough deciding cause all of the finalist were top-notch.

Even WesLY?

Because all of that nice stuff that was said about us doesn't really mean anything if it includes WesLY.

Jiro
09-10-2012, 01:00 AM
Wes was only strung along for Loony BoB's enjoyment.

Sephex
09-10-2012, 01:34 AM
Congrats to the winners! I am happy I got as far as I did. The important thing is that I had some fun, which was my goal from the very beginning!

EDIT:
I want my money back.

Seriousness aside, good job everyone. Great competition, and an excellent conclusion. Gutted for Sephex, though. xD

It happens. I am always a half step below winning stuff on this forum like a Ciddie. It makes sense that I would get far but not win this! :)

Jiro
09-10-2012, 01:39 AM
Sephex 2013. IT WILL HAPPEN.

Slothy
09-10-2012, 02:02 AM
Sephex is the most underrated member. Fo realz.

Jiro
09-10-2012, 02:06 AM
blackmage_nuke weeps in his corner.

Agent Proto
09-10-2012, 02:09 AM
blackmage_nuke has gotten overrated as an underrated member.

Quindiana Jones
09-10-2012, 02:10 AM
I figured this was the year of the bm_n, but no such luck. Maybe he'll win a Ciddie or something.

Jiro
09-10-2012, 02:12 AM
I wonder if they could both sweep the ciddies...

Slothy
09-10-2012, 02:24 AM
I know I won't be voting for anyone else after the bitchin' effort they put in.

Raistlin
09-10-2012, 03:20 AM
Congrats to all the winners! Vivi22 was my pick from the beginning, and is certainly most deserving. I am not very surprised the staff added a bunch of new members, and I am especially happy that they finally seem to be taking the frontsite work seriously -- which desperately needed more staff. Two will do for now. :p

But of course, it wouldn't be a CK competition without some surprises. WK came out of nowhere in 2009, and Shorty and millie are equal shockers this year, and did especially good work.

Sephex
09-10-2012, 03:28 AM
Sephex is the most underrated member. Fo realz.

*holds drink up in appreciation*

Freya
09-10-2012, 03:29 AM
I'm looking forward to working with everyone on the frontsite. We can make the place a rockin'!

Agent Proto
09-10-2012, 04:20 AM
*cough* I also hope more people would check out our new group on DeviantArt as well! *cough*

Jiro
09-10-2012, 04:28 AM
Great plug man :up:

Even if you're not an artist be sure to join in and enjoy the great artwork!

Citizen Bleys
09-10-2012, 06:40 AM
I'm looking forward to working with everyone on the frontsite. We can make the place a rockin'!

I hope that's not limited to the winners; I promised you at least one more article and I mean to follow through. If all 3 don't make the front site, though, the ones that do won't really make sense.

Freya
09-10-2012, 06:41 AM
It's not at all! WORK MY MINIONS!

Mercen-X
09-11-2012, 05:06 PM
REMEMBER MEEE!

And if your heart stops beating, I'll be here wondering
Did you get what you deserve, the ending of your life
And if you get to heaven, I'll be here waiting, baby
Did you get what you deserve, the ending
If your life won't wait then your heart can't take this

You heard the news that you're dead
No one ever had much nice to say
I think they never liked you anyway
Straight from the hospital bed
Wouldn't it be, granted
it ain't exactly what you planned,
but wouldn't it be great if we were dead?

Psychotic
09-11-2012, 06:46 PM
REMEMBER MEEE!

Wouldn't it be, granted
When you were a young boy did your father take you into the city to see a marching band?

Goldenboko
09-11-2012, 06:52 PM
REMEMBER MEEE!

Wouldn't it be, granted
When you were a young boy did your father take you into the city to see a marching band?
Consider these posts my resignation.

Citizen Bleys
09-11-2012, 08:37 PM
Consider these posts my resignation.

As President of the Hair Club for Men?

Mercen-X
09-11-2012, 09:53 PM
Her Claub fer Mensch?