PDA

View Full Version : Swapping Out Characters

Shorty
09-11-2012, 09:30 AM
While it's true that each of the characters for the games are written specifically for the storyline of the game they belong to, I've sometimes wondered how characters from the other games would be represented if they were swapped out with eachother. Would swapping out characters from any of the other FF games make FFVIII any better? Do you think there is anyone whose character or personality would be more suited for the plot of this game? Or do you just plumb have favorites from other games that you'd like to see incorporated into this storyline?

I don't really have any examples of my own to to give, I'm just curious to see what people come up with and what their reasoning would be!

Jinx
09-11-2012, 11:51 AM
lulu for edea cos lulu has better tits

Loony BoB
09-11-2012, 01:19 PM
Get rid of Squall, put in Ashe or Tifa. Hell yeah. :aimsun: But seriously, not sure. I'd probably get rid of Irvine because I never really cared for his character. Or perhaps Ultimecia for, you know, an opponent that actually shows more presence from the start of the game through to the finish, because I really don't like how unattached I was to the villain in this game. So maybe remove Ulti and put in Kefka.

Jessweeee♪
09-11-2012, 03:30 PM
Swap Rikku with Selphie. But mostly because I want to see FFX with Selphie rather than FFVIII with Rikku.

Christmas
09-11-2012, 03:44 PM
Swap everyone out for Quina. :quina:

I DO WHAT I WANT, YOU GOT PROBLEM? :quina:

Gamblet
09-11-2012, 05:42 PM
Swap everyone out for Quina. :quina:

I DO WHAT I WANT, YOU GOT PROBLEM? :quina:

Ultimecia has delicious munchies! Me want munchies! Eat Ultimecia, learn new spell! :quina: