PDA

View Full Version : Dilemma.

Quindiana Jones
09-13-2012, 12:47 AM
Having sworn fealty, must I spend my life in servitude?

I'm dying for a wee, but I'm too lazy to go to the bathroom. I'm so torn. :(

Have you experienced any super serious dilemmas recently?

Pheesh
09-13-2012, 12:49 AM
I have to pee as I'm typing this, but under the blanket it is warm!

EDIT: NOT because of pee!!

Jinx
09-13-2012, 12:50 AM
Do I really want to put on my bra today?

Sephex
09-13-2012, 12:51 AM
There was the time I was drunk and asked a friend to go to the bathroom for me.

Shorty
09-13-2012, 12:52 AM
I was completely parched when I woke up at like 4:30 this morning, but my bed was so warm and snuggly that I didn't want to leave. So I went without.

Pheesh
09-13-2012, 12:53 AM

Did it work!?!

Sephex
09-13-2012, 12:58 AM

Did it work!?!

Sadly, it did not. One day, though...one day...

fire_of_avalon
09-13-2012, 01:31 AM
I ask people to pee for me all the time.

Pike
09-13-2012, 01:43 AM
Have you experienced any super serious dilemmas recently?

I COULDN'T DECIDE WHAT TO NAME MY WORLD OF WARCRAFT ALT'S NEW VANITY GUILD FOR LIKE A WEEK

IT WAS SERIOUS

Quindiana Jones
09-13-2012, 02:10 AM
That game has done terrible things to you, Pike.

Christmas
09-13-2012, 03:39 AM
Hey guys, castration might help. Why not try it? I can help if you want. :bigsmile:

ReloadPsi
09-13-2012, 03:49 AM
Last March presented me with this one. Someone I had amazingly good reason to passionately despise (something he did ended up cutting me out of £325; shan't bore you with the details) was gonna fail a uni module unless he got someone to stand in for an actor who pulled out at the last minute and screwed everything up. Had this happened he would've had to repeat the year, which would've really made mine because I'm a vengeful bastard. However, a very close friend of mine was working with him. So when asked to help I was faced with two options:

1. Letting someone I really hated fail the year and repeat it

2. Stopping said someone from dragging one of my best friends down with him to share his fate

Went with option 2. I've always been a little bitter about it but letting my friend get dragged down with him would've sucked a lot harder. Besides, having someone you don't like be indebted to you is pretty cool.

Jiro
09-13-2012, 07:24 AM
The peeing one really. That's about it.

Jinx
09-13-2012, 12:35 PM
Honestly, we all know Quin's real dilemma is, "How many French birds should I bang today?"

Night Fury
09-13-2012, 12:38 PM
Needing to go pee when it's cold outside a lovely, warm bed.

Quindiana Jones
09-13-2012, 01:02 PM
Honestly, we all know Quin's real dilemma is, "How many French birds should I bang today?"

What? I don't say "birds".

Jinx
09-13-2012, 01:05 PM

THE DILEMMA STILL APPLIES :colbert:

Bubba
09-13-2012, 03:20 PM
Deciding which hot nurse to discreetly masturbate over whilst in hospital.

Raistlin
09-13-2012, 05:11 PM
Paper or plastic. I THOUGHT I WAS DONE MAKING CHOICES AFTER I FINALLY PICKED WHAT BRAND OF PAPER TOWELS TO BUY. smurfers.

Citizen Bleys
09-13-2012, 06:33 PM

I have a hard time imagine anyone saying "birds" in a Mancunian accent.

"c:skull::skull::skull:s," on the other hand....

Clo
09-13-2012, 09:54 PM
Catheter, anyone?

Mercen-X
09-14-2012, 04:21 AM
I started to suspect I needed prescription classes a couple of years ago. Unfortunately, we didn't have the money for it. Fortunately, I didn't absolutely need glasses to read or see in general, but my parents would get annoyed at me for not being able to read something in bad lighting or which was far away or microscopic (I had to remind them, "I need glasses."). Without my glasses, I can read the fine print but I needed my glasses to read tiny print which was written in an issue of Scott Pilgrim. In case you were wondering, I've always wanted glasses because I've always felt it could not further detract from my already disenfranchised nature. Instead, I thought it would set me apart somewhat. When I finally got my glasses, I kind of expected the people I knew and my family to bring it up. There must be something wrong with me because I was very disappointed when no one did.