PDA

View Full Version : Soooooooooooooooome niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiightsssssssssssssss

snacks
09-14-2012, 03:45 AM
OH MY GOD WOULD YOU LISTEN TO ME LATELY?!?!?!

So what would you like to take back from your youth or add on to. Say you had a time machine, and you could only go back to one moment in your life, and add or subject something. Kind of like a variable, like you were a programmer. Just one thing that you feel would enhance or change it.

I'd start but I can't think of very much to change. Probably not fail college, and add a little more common sense to young me.

Shlup
09-14-2012, 04:25 AM
I would've stayed with my first job and gone to the college near there. I recently went back to that job, and now I have two weeks seniority when I should've had 12 years.

That's really it though.

Christmas
09-14-2012, 04:32 AM
Gotto be the time which I wasted when I was in the navy, then again, thinking back, it isn't such a bad experience after all. Get to go all over the world and learned a lot from the experiences! Although I got bullied by my subordinates and bosses to a certain extent, I did made a lot of good friends there!! It makes me a much stronger and socialable person as a result! :bigsmile:

Maybe that ex-boyfriend of mine who is over possessive and expect me to keep him company every moment when I am free taking away all my other social life including EoFF I think. Gotto say I kinda regret knowing him. But then again, I learned a valuable lesson from him about being over possessive and we have some good times together so I guess it wasn't all that horrible. :bigsmile:

Or the time I decided to cut my hair short, I looked kinda like a nerd but young compared to now which my hair is longer. Makes me more feminine. However, it is much easier to maintain and convince various eateries that I am a young college student, giving me meals at a special promotion price for students!!! Well, it still works with long hair, just not that much! :bigsmile:

Well, maybe to summarize, I hate regrets and for everything that happened, it happened for a reason. The important thing is to learn from it and treat it as an experience gained. I dun have much to change afterall if I really look at it again. :bigsmile:

Life is the way it is, or the way we want it be, is not only by chance, but also by choice. I hope everyone can live a life with little to no regrets too!! Just look at it from a different perspective! :bigsmile:

"Live your life with no regrets."

Sephex
09-14-2012, 04:44 AM
Can I be the first to try to look really deep on the internet by saying I won't change a thing because I wouldn't be who I am? Please read that and bask at how cool I am for saying that like it's the first time someone ever said it.

Shorty
09-14-2012, 05:04 AM
I love Some Nights!

"maybe only spend $300 of your $4,000 credit limit" is the best I can come up with. Thanks, eighteen year-old pride!

Pike
09-14-2012, 10:18 AM
I'd major in something else.

Night Fury
09-14-2012, 10:22 AM
Can I be the first to try to look really deep on the internet by saying I won't change a thing because I wouldn't be who I am? Please read that and bask at how cool I am for saying that like it's the first time someone ever said it.

Dude.
Dat.
Deep.

Jiro
09-14-2012, 11:45 AM
I can only think of one thing that would enhance my life, but it's not worth changing anyway.

SeronStar
09-14-2012, 12:51 PM
I wouldn't change anything. Even any of the bad stuff that's happened in my past. If I changed the bad stuff, none of the good stuff I have today would be here.

Balzac
09-14-2012, 02:32 PM
I would go back and tell myself not to become fronds with a guy named Skt because it'll only lead to heartache and misery :(

ReloadPsi
09-14-2012, 02:45 PM
Get help with my autism in school because being left to my own ignorant devices ruined my childhood.

snacks
09-14-2012, 11:51 PM
I would go back and tell myself not to become fronds with a guy named Skt because it'll only lead to heartache and misery :(

as per usual i'm sorry stu <3

Balzac
09-14-2012, 11:57 PM
I love ya always have <3

Bubba
09-15-2012, 12:18 AM
I would have kissed someone else... ANYONE ELSE instead of the first girl I kissed. I have had a phobia of large foreheads since that very day.

Clo
09-15-2012, 04:10 AM
There are many things I would not do, but I did them, and now I am me, the way that I am.

ReloadPsi
09-15-2012, 04:13 AM
I would have kissed someone else... ANYONE ELSE instead of the first girl I kissed. I have had a phobia of large foreheads since that very day.

I know someone who had sex with someone else I know. The girl he had sex with was quite hated for being a bitchy gossipy type and it made it abundantly clear he did it 'cause he was pissed that he wasn't getting any.

To this day, all of us get to say that we have one thing he can never have back: that we've never had sex with that particular lady.

NorthernChaosGod
09-15-2012, 04:17 AM
Fuck everything else, I would just make sure I got a gym membership by the time I was 16-17 and went consistently.

Christmas
09-15-2012, 04:18 AM
So that you can post more topless pic with pride and confidence? :bigsmile:

NorthernChaosGod
09-15-2012, 04:34 AM
Pretty much.

Shauna
09-15-2012, 12:13 PM
I'm good, I wouldn't take anything back. :3 It is more likely that I have forgotten all the awful things I've said that I would do good to take back. xD

Zombie
09-15-2012, 12:39 PM
I would go back to the time when I was 3-4 years old, and somehow my parents get dead, then I'm adopted by a rich and rigid family and get some discipline.

Jiro
09-15-2012, 01:48 PM
If 3-4 year old you could mastermind it, it'd be even better.

Christmas
09-15-2012, 01:50 PM
I would go back to the time when I was 3-4 years old, and somehow my parents get dead, then I'm adopted by a rich and rigid family and get some discipline.

Will you be batman or something? :bigsmile:

Chris
09-15-2012, 01:54 PM
...I would celebrate Christmas more vigorously. Christmas's always been sort of come and go, and without much finesse or joy. Hohoho!