Jowy
09-17-2012, 02:08 AM
yo where you at?!

FF1:
iOS - sunken shrine
GBA: endgame with all four bonus dungeons cleared
FF2: dreadnought
FF4:
GBA - lunar ruins, all characters with best equipment sans adamantite armour, tower of zot save point, before calcabrena
DS - bahamut cave
PSP - lunar ruins
SNES - lunar subterrane B5
FF5:
necrophobia save point
seal guardians
pyramids
bonus dungeon
FF6:
SNES - doesn't work anymore :( save one at the colosseum, save two at imperial camp, selecting save three makes it crash.
GBA - kefka's tower, colosseum after game completion with two unhittable characters and all bonus content cleared (neeeeeeeeeeeeeeerd), fanatic's tower
FF7:
north cave
before carry armor
temple of the ancients
FF8: beginning of disc 3
FF9: beginning of disc 3
FF10: dying to final encounter with sin, lady yunalesca
FF12: stilshrine of miriam
FF13: turned that crap off immediately
FFT:
PS1: deep dungeon, riovanes castle (if you don't have a save here you are a LIAR), orbonne monastery
iOS: zirekile falls (best battle in the game undeniably), wherever you have to save mustadio from mages and archers

Quindiana Jones
09-17-2012, 01:33 PM
I couldn't give you specifics because I'm not near a console, and it's been a while since I've played most of these.

FFI: That firey place, before the boss.
FFIII (DS): Before the final dungeon. I rage quit because I'm a giant wuss.
FFIV: Right at the start!
FFV: I've just run into Galuf and whatserface after leaving them at the crash site.
FFVI: Solitary Island. Kefka destroyed the world yesterday. Amazing.
FFVII: One in Cosmo Canyon (I liked the music). One in the crater before Sephiroth.
FFIX: I have almost a dozen saves on FFIX xD. One in particular is in King Ed's Basin. I'm not sure why I've always kept it, but I have. It's from my first ever playthrough.
FFX: Before rescuing Yuna from her wedding.
FFXI: I only played this for a week. I started in the typical Tall Elf-thing city, so my last save will be somewhere around there.
FFXII: Similar to IX, I have about half a dozen files in this game.