PDA

View Full Version : LUCK BE A LADY TONIIIIIGHT

Jinx
09-17-2012, 11:00 PM

Old Manus
09-17-2012, 11:10 PM
I opened the door for her once and she started shouting about my male privilege.

Christmas
09-18-2012, 12:33 AM
You did not mention how you slam the door straight at my face when I am about to enter. :mymelbert:

Bubba
09-18-2012, 12:40 AM
I met Lady Luck once at a bar. One thing led to another and she came back to my house.

I won't disclose what me and Lady Luck got up to but it rhymes with 'Lady Luck'

fire_of_avalon
09-18-2012, 12:42 AM
Shady cluck?

I get lucky about stupid things. Like I find a pen when I really need one or a traffic light turns green before I downshift.

Otherwise I'm really unlucky about important things.

Christmas
09-18-2012, 12:43 AM
I met Lady Luck once at a bar. One thing led to another and she came back to my house.

I won't disclose what me and Lady Luck got up to but it rhymes with 'Lady Luck'

Licking Duck? :kakapo:

Old Manus
09-18-2012, 12:45 AM
You did not mention how you slam the door straight at my face when I am about to enter. :mymelbert:Male privilege

Alpha2099
09-18-2012, 12:48 AM
When has luck been a lady to you?
When I met my last girlfriend. But, as the song goes, luck has an unladylike way of running out, and that unfortunately did happen. :cry:

Jessweeee♪
09-18-2012, 01:30 AM
I was lucky enough to avoid some broken glass to the face today. I was at a friend's house and just as we walked towards her back door to leave, the house next door exploded and my friend's living room window blew along with it. If it had happened five seconds sooner we probably would have been cut up pretty bad. It was scary! I don't know how the woman inside the house survived that x:

Pike
09-18-2012, 01:55 AM
A couple times recently I've shown up to work and they've been like "LOL work is canceled today!"

It makes my day :)

Citizen Bleys
09-18-2012, 05:11 AM
Well, there was that time I grew a handlebar mustache and tied her to some railroad tracks.

Hoo boy was that ever a practical joke gone horribly wrong. Good thing I'm smarter than the cops.

Jiro
09-18-2012, 05:21 AM
I was lucky enough to avoid some broken glass to the face today. I was at a friend's house and just as we walked towards her back door to leave, the house next door exploded and my friend's living room window blew along with it. If it had happened five seconds sooner we probably would have been cut up pretty bad. It was scary! I don't know how the woman inside the house survived that x:

umm jessweeee♪ a house exploded near you dont you think you should be a little more emotional or something

Shorty
09-18-2012, 05:27 AM
I haven't gotten lucky in about six months. :(

But today I got a free sandwich when I was hungry, so that was pretty neat.

Jessweeee♪
09-18-2012, 05:30 AM

umm jessweeee♪ a house exploded near you dont you think you should be a little more emotional or something

Haha well I was shaking for a bit after, but nobody died so it's all good. That lady that lived in the house will probably have some scars from the burning but she's gonna be okay.

But seriously though how in the fuck did she survive this:
House Collapses After Explosion Caused By Smoking - KZTV (http://www.kristv.com/videoplayer/?video_id=27245&categories=303)

Shorty
09-18-2012, 05:31 AM
holy shit, I'd say you're lucky as all hell girl

Raistlin
09-18-2012, 03:26 PM
Jesus. I can't watch the video at work, but the link says it was caused by smoking??? Don't smoke, kids.

Christmas
09-18-2012, 03:33 PM
Unless they are you? Who makes smoking looks cool?37239

Polnareff
09-18-2012, 06:30 PM
Pretty much never. I'm like the male version of Maggey Byrde, for anyone who has played the Ace Attorney games.

Goldenboko
09-18-2012, 06:34 PM
Luck has been pretty devoid of my life lately

Jessweeee♪
09-18-2012, 07:26 PM
Jesus. I can't watch the video at work, but the link says it was caused by smoking??? Don't smoke, kids.

There was a gas leak, and then she tried to light a cigarrette. That is really weird phrasing I think.

Jiro
09-18-2012, 11:42 PM
Probably better that is sparked then and not later when the gas has spread