PDA

View Full Version : The Tiny Little Things in your Life~~~

Christmas
09-18-2012, 10:20 AM
So today I went home after borrowing a kid's crayon, drew something up and lost the crayon a few moments later. Well, at least she is cool with it. :bigsmile:

Well anyway, I bought dinner and reached home. I was all stinky and smelly and could use a bath first but then my stomach thinks otherwise. My stomach wants intercourse with dinner, first. :(

After the whole bath vs dinner saga. I was lying on the sofa too lazy to dry my hair with the hairdryer. Should I move a few cm to get the hairdryer or I just be a lazy piglet and let nature takes it course? :(

So, what are the tiny little things in life that frustrate you, everyone? :bigsmile:

Tigmafuzz
09-18-2012, 12:31 PM
Waking up in the middle of the night and wanting to go jogging to burn off some extra energy but I can't because it's raining and I already have a cold so I have to get online and check this place.

My stomach wants intercourse with dinner

That is one of the most amazing sentences ever typed.

Christmas
09-18-2012, 02:41 PM
That really explains the relationship between my stomach and food you know. And the product of their intercourse is poo. :bigsmile:

Jinx
09-18-2012, 02:46 PM
Forgot to turn my hair straightener on. Running behind now.

Fuuuuuck, just burnt myself with my hair straightener.

(From the car): "Mum, can you go check the bathroom? I forgot to turn my hair straightener off."

Iceglow
09-18-2012, 06:32 PM
I get frustrated by people more than anything. I'm someone who can accept when technology doesn't work or something won't fit where it's meant to. That's fine but people bother me. In particular some people more than others.

Psychotic
09-18-2012, 06:34 PM
I left something at work and had to go back to get it. That was 10 minutes of my lunch break wasted. :(

Goldenboko
09-18-2012, 06:36 PM
That really explains the relationship between my stomach and food you know. And the product of their intercourse is poo. :bigsmile:
Still better than babies.

Christmas
09-19-2012, 01:17 PM
I left something at work and had to go back to get it. That was 10 minutes of my lunch break wasted. :(

Ya, today before a lesson starts, I forgot something and end up running around like a mad woman. Then when I am about to enter the class, I forgot another thing again! :(

I wasted like 10 minutes too and the kids have their 10 minutes of class party making merry and noise. :mymelbert:

Psychotic
09-19-2012, 04:10 PM
BIRDS CRAPPED ALL OVER MY CAR :(

Christmas
09-19-2012, 04:13 PM
Did you park it under a tree? :mymelbert:

Denmark
09-19-2012, 05:50 PM
being hungry late at night and I won't let myself eat until breakfast time

Beowulf
09-19-2012, 05:53 PM
Slow drivers. People when they are in a 40 mph speed zone decide to go 15-20, to sight see.

That's something that irritates me. If its bad weather, that's one thing. I understand that. But on a nice sunny day....really?

Psychotic
09-19-2012, 06:05 PM
Did you park it under a tree? :mymelbert:No! That's the worst part! Fucking birds. :colbert:

Jiro
09-20-2012, 03:57 PM
There's a tree where I park sometimes that shits on my car. It's not birds. It's the fucking tree. I don't have the option of parking elsewhere when I'm there though; the tree covers the whole of the fucking parking area.

Christmas
09-20-2012, 03:59 PM
Mother shitting tree.

Raistlin
09-20-2012, 04:29 PM
That reminds me that parking outside around here often results in pine needles going everywhere, especially under my windshield wipers. Fucking trees.

Shorty
09-20-2012, 04:56 PM
My cats shoving their cold noses into my cheek early in the morning. Stop waking me up with your love, dammit :aimmad:

Iceglow
09-20-2012, 08:30 PM
There's a tree where I park sometimes that shits on my car. It's not birds. It's the fucking tree. I don't have the option of parking elsewhere when I'm there though; the tree covers the whole of the fucking parking area.

get a tarpaulin car cover so you can at least protect the car's paint job?

Goldenboko
09-20-2012, 08:36 PM
There's a tree where I park sometimes that trouts on my car. It's not birds. It's the smurfing tree. I don't have the option of parking elsewhere when I'm there though; the tree covers the whole of the smurfing parking area.
At least there are no drop bears in that tree!

Formalhaut
09-20-2012, 08:46 PM
The silliest thing I've done is put food in the oven, but then forget to turn the oven on. When I go check on it later, I just feel like the biggest idiot for that moment.

Jinx
09-20-2012, 10:07 PM
There's a tree where I park sometimes that trouts on my car. It's not birds. It's the smurfing tree. I don't have the option of parking elsewhere when I'm there though; the tree covers the whole of the smurfing parking area.

get a tarpaulin car cover so you can at least protect the car's paint job?

the other cars would make fun of his car :(

When you're laying in bed and SOMEONE the blankie gets turned so the corner of the blankie is right in your face. :(

Jiro
09-21-2012, 12:22 AM
No need for a tarp as my paint job is shite anyway. Besides, not enough space in the boot, already got too much stuff!

NorthernChaosGod
09-21-2012, 01:27 AM
Wtf do you put in there?

Jiro
09-21-2012, 02:06 AM
I've got starting blocks, a bottle of water, a bag full of stuff in case I end up at the beach, a windscreen visor thing, two pair of running spikes, old steering wheel cover, a wig in case I need to lay low from the cops, three different types of ball. That's all I can remember from memory, there's probably some more in there. The blocks take up most of the boot though, those things are pretty big.

NorthernChaosGod
09-21-2012, 03:27 AM
What the hell. How often do you need that stuff?

Jinx
09-21-2012, 03:30 AM
HE LIVES IN AUSTRALIA

SO ALWAYS JULIAN

NorthernChaosGod
09-21-2012, 03:37 AM
SHUT UP, SAM. I WAS TALKING TO DAK.

Tigmafuzz
09-21-2012, 03:44 AM

Always be prepared. Better to have it and not need it than need it and not have it.

Jiro
09-21-2012, 04:00 AM

I could stand to remove some of it perhaps but most of it I need on a regular basis.

NorthernChaosGod
09-21-2012, 07:44 AM

Always be prepared. Better to have it and not need it than need it and not have it.
It's a bunch of track equipment, I can't imagine that coming up unexpectedly.

I could stand to remove some of it perhaps but most of it I need on a regular basis.

Probably.

Araciel
09-21-2012, 07:46 AM
I just can't.