PDA

View Full Version : DeviantArt, anyone?

FallenSilence
09-18-2012, 12:13 PM
Hey guys. Haven't been around here in a while unfortunately but with any luck I should hopefully try and become a bit more active again now (I rediscovered the website literally this morning...)

Anyhow...not sure if this is the right section for this (and if not, I do apologise) but I was just curious as to whether or not anyone on this website has a DeviantArt account (or similar)? I enjoy checking out the work of other writers/artists and it would be good to hear from some of you.

MJN SEIFER
09-18-2012, 05:13 PM
I have had one for years, but haven't uploaded anything yet, but I am working on it.

Agent Proto
09-18-2012, 05:30 PM
Hello.

Actually, we just started a group open to members and non-members about a week ago, so quite a few of us do own an account on DeviantArt. However, there's already a thread about this topic in Relm's Studio (the art forum!) so why not make yourself known here (http://home.eyesonff.com/relms-studio/144724-eyesonff-deviantart.html). :)

Shorty
09-18-2012, 05:54 PM
Hi, FallenSilence! Agent Proto is indeed correct - our art posts go in our Relm's Studio forum, which is where I will be relocating this thread. :)

Welcome back! You should check out Wonder Square and reintroduce yourself!