PDA

View Full Version : I am a fucking awful human being.

Jinx
09-18-2012, 05:25 PM
Sitting here in Philosophy of Religion and the class is discussing God and the morality of God.

I am checking out my hair in the computer screen of the guy in front of me.

What things do you do that make you realize, "I am a fucking awful human being?"

Pike
09-18-2012, 05:33 PM
I played World of Warcraft for 14 hours straight on Sunday

Mirage
09-18-2012, 05:33 PM
Sitting here in Philosophy of Religion and the class is discussing God and the morality of God.

I am checking out my hair in the computer screen of the guy in front of me.

What things do you do that make you realize, "I am a fucking awful human being?"

Is it immoral to be vain?

Oh :(.

Madame Adequate
09-18-2012, 05:35 PM
I spend my free time devising more efficient methods of genocide.

Alpha2099
09-18-2012, 05:40 PM
I bum homework answers off of other people so I don't look like a fool in class.

Denmark
09-18-2012, 05:40 PM
i'm a liar

Raistlin
09-18-2012, 05:55 PM
I dunno, Boobies, that sounds like a more productive use of your time. :p

As for me, the most offensive possible jokes just make me laugh.

Iceglow
09-18-2012, 06:01 PM
I spend my free time devising more efficient methods of genocide.

Airborne/waterborne, genetically targeted bio weapons that cause Ebola type effects, if the virus itself doesn't outright kill the victim the secondary issues caused by such a virus would probably be enough to do so. Least that's what I would consider if I was seriously planning mass genocide of a population.

I personally can make jokes about anyone or anything that are frankly quite mean at times. I can understand they're funny but I do sit down and think "Shit I have a bastard sense of humour" a lot of the time. Thankfully for me I can accept that side of me because heaven knows I could never change it.

Sephex
09-18-2012, 06:04 PM
It doesn't happen nearly as often as it used to, but I say jokingly disturbing things about myself that are very self-destructive. I don't know why, but it helps me to eventually calm down when a situation depresses or angers me very much. However, people who are close to me don't like to hear me talk like that, and then I end up feeling bad about what I said to vent.

Goldenboko
09-18-2012, 06:51 PM
I hate hippies so much I wouldn't mind seeming them all firebombed :jess:

Jessweeee♪
09-18-2012, 07:24 PM
This one time a friend IMed me crying because she thought she was pregnant because she masturbated (even though she used a condom while she did it) and I told a couple of our friends plus the whole internet. I'm pretty bad x:

Shorty
09-18-2012, 07:26 PM

I beg your pardon. :colbert:

I talk on the phone while driving. Yeah, shut up.

Chris
09-18-2012, 07:43 PM
I intentionally substituted sugar with an artificial sweetener when I made a carrot/chocolate cake yesterday. Splenda is splendid at fooling sugar-lovers. Also, I used "I Can't Believe It's Not Butter", instead of butter.

Goldenboko
09-18-2012, 07:55 PM

I beg your pardon. :colbert:

Assuming you are the type of hippie I'm thinking of ​I'm sorry you contradict everything you say >;0

EDIT: It was hemp fest last weekend. I'm mad. xD

Raistlin
09-18-2012, 07:56 PM
This one time a friend IMed me crying because she thought she was pregnant because she masturbated (even though she used a condom while she did it) and I told a couple of our friends plus the whole internet. I'm pretty bad x:

That doesn't make you bad, because something that ridiculously hilarious just had to be told. It was your civic duty. How old was she?

It also reminds me of that House clinic patient who stated she used "the jelly" as a contraceptive. It turned out that she put actual grape jelly all over her vagina.

Faris
09-18-2012, 08:00 PM
My sense of humour at times knows no bounds.

Citizen Bleys
09-18-2012, 08:08 PM
Also, I used "I Can't Believe It's Not Butter", instead of butter.

There's an entire Circle of Hell reserved just for you, knave.

Denmark
09-18-2012, 08:13 PM

you

Balzac
09-18-2012, 08:15 PM
I post necrophillic jokes on FB and find it highly amusing.

Jowy
09-18-2012, 08:32 PM
i'm kind of a pompous jerk and i'm not really shy about it

but beneath my gruff hard shell lies a creamy delicious filling or so they say

Shorty
09-18-2012, 08:32 PM

you

Was that you I fender-bendered a couple of minutes ago? :(

Bubba
09-18-2012, 08:44 PM
I am a serial pigeon killer.

When I was a kid, I used to go to Paintball every week at a disused factory. During one game whilst erm... hiding... with friends. We took a few potshots at a pigeon (which was a long way away) that was waddling along.

My second shot hit it in the neck and decapitated it. I was mortified. I couldn't even hit humans let alone birds. I felt terrible for days.

Then, a few years ago, I struck again. I was cycling to work and approached about 10-15 pigeons fighting over some food. I assumed they would all move out of the way when I got close... nope. The pigeon who won the fight for food got more than he bargained for. I shut my eyes before impact hoping at the last second it would narrowly escape... nope. I ran over it's head. Again, I felt terrible.

I feel sorry for the next pigeon that crosses my path.

milliegoesbeep
09-18-2012, 08:47 PM
When we were discussing a certain law case and I thought that they deserved it >.>"

Clo
09-18-2012, 09:48 PM
Every day I feel like an awful human being, for some reason.

Denmark
09-18-2012, 09:54 PM

you

Was that you I fender-bendered a couple of minutes ago? :(

I hope not, my car's been hit enough already! (once)

NorthernChaosGod
09-18-2012, 10:04 PM
I post here?

Jinx
09-18-2012, 10:05 PM
Shorty, did you really hit someone's car?

Clo
09-18-2012, 10:13 PM
I am a horrible human being because I forget what I write in my own OP.

Bunny
09-18-2012, 10:55 PM
I am me.

Jessweeee♪
09-18-2012, 11:24 PM

That doesn't make you bad, because something that ridiculously hilarious just had to be told. It was your civic duty. How old was she?

It also reminds me of that House clinic patient who stated she used "the jelly" as a contraceptive. It turned out that she put actual grape jelly all over her vagina.

Nineteen. I noticed that during the rare moments in school when they did teach something about sex, she was only at the abstinence seminar. Knowing her father, he probably signed the opt out forms for the others. I bring the story up every time there's a thread like this or a thread on sex ed.

Jiro
09-18-2012, 11:40 PM
I can't think of a recent example :aimangel:

Araciel
09-19-2012, 12:00 AM
I use public toilets and I piss on the seatI walk around in the summertime sayin "how about this heat"

Christmas
09-19-2012, 12:05 AM
I am so awful to the extent that I refuse to share anything. :bigsmile:

Night Fury
09-19-2012, 12:07 AM
I am so awful to the extent that I refuse to share anything. :bigsmile:

Me too. Other than that I'm awesome. :jess:

Shauna
09-19-2012, 12:38 AM
My friend and I like to trawl websites for things to laugh at. Such as DevArt. Laughing at people's attempts at drawing makes me feel bad, but then I look at the picture again and continue to laugh. We have spent hours refreshing that front page of DevArt, playing the "Who can find the worst drawing?" game.

I embrace the bad person in me. :3

Pheesh
09-19-2012, 05:46 AM
I make fun of every single band and everyone's taste in music.

TrollHunter
09-19-2012, 05:52 AM
I love to point out how everyone else is wrong and never explain why I'm right. So, basically, I could run for this years presidency with ease.

Mercen-X
09-19-2012, 10:08 PM
At the age of 6, I lit a fire that consumed two two-story apartments and caused my brother's asphyxiation.

From 12 to 22, I had been obsessed with my cousin and then I told her and asked her to kiss me.

When I was seventeen, I was visiting my cousins and playing with them outside and their own eight-year-old cousin sat in my lap at one point and I started to have "feelings" and held onto her for a second but then I pushed her aside and walked away. When my parents and I got home that night, I told them what happened and that I felt like a monster.

From the age of thirteen to now, I mostly contemplate violence as a solution to all problems. People often find themselves rooting for a hero who realizes that sometimes the bad guy needs to die. I realize that such people aren't actually heroes, they're just people who are doing what is necessary. When I consider how I was raised as a Catholic and then a Christian, I've become very cynical and more or less unforgiving of people for the troutty things they do.

Jinx
09-19-2012, 10:11 PM
At the age of 6, I lit a fire that consumed two two-story apartments and caused my brother's asphyxiation.

From 12 to 22, I had been obsessed with my cousin and then I told her and asked her to kiss me.

When I was seventeen, I was visiting my cousins and playing with them outside and their own eight-year-old cousin sat in my lap at one point and I started to have "feelings" and held onto her for a second but then I pushed her aside and walked away. When my parents and I got home that night, I told them what happened and that I felt like a monster.

From the age of thirteen to now, I mostly contemplate violence as a solution to all problems. People often find themselves rooting for a hero who realizes that sometimes the bad guy needs to die. I realize that such people aren't actually heroes, they're just people who are doing what is necessary. When I consider how I was raised as a Catholic and then a Christian, I've become very cynical and more or less unforgiving of people for the troutty things they do.

dude

Clo
09-19-2012, 10:48 PM
What the f, hold me. :(

What the hell

Jinx
09-19-2012, 10:48 PM
What the f, hold me. :(

What the hell

*holds Clo*

TrollHunter
09-19-2012, 11:19 PM
....Oh my

uhmm, someone want to try and top that?

Jiro
09-20-2012, 03:50 PM
I feel pretty bad if I don't recycle. Wasting food tears me up inside especially because I know in about 40 minutes I'll be hungry again. Littering kills me but I've had to do it on occasion.

Pike
09-20-2012, 04:39 PM
Wasting food tears me up inside especially because I know in about 40 minutes I'll be hungry again.

OH I HATE THAT

I always attempt to clear my entire plate, even if I'm full.

Shorty
09-20-2012, 04:46 PM
Shorty, did you really hit someone's car?

No, I am a good driver. :colbert:

Iceglow
09-20-2012, 08:06 PM

dude

Kinda my response to this too. Dude I personally wouldn't share things like that outside of EoEo unless I was joking around. Still unsure what to say really.

Jinx
09-20-2012, 10:10 PM

dude

Kinda my response to this too. Dude I personally wouldn't share things like that outside of EoEo unless I was joking around. Still unsure what to say really.

I don't think I'd share these things EVER.

Especially because that wasn't the point of the thread. If you note in my OP, the thing that makes me a "fucking awful person" is really arbitrary. An equivalent would be using the last of the TP, putting spoiled milk back in the fridge for the next person, etc.

Not things that actually MAKE you a terrible person.

Beowulf
09-20-2012, 10:40 PM
I laugh at dead baby jokes.

Oh, and I like to piss people off when they try to force their views on me.

Jiro
09-21-2012, 12:15 AM
Mercen-X can post whatever the smurf he feels like as long as it's within forum rules. His post is on topic so instead of going "wow dude you're fucking weird" how about we continue with the thread? Come on guys, seriously. No need to highlight it again and again.

Another thing that makes me a terrible person is that I often act like a dick on the road if people slightly annoy me. I will slow down to below the speed limit if someone begins tailgating me. I know they're also bad people in this situation but that doesn't mean I'm not a jerk too.

Pike
09-21-2012, 01:25 AM
I often act like a dick on the road if people slightly annoy me. I will slow down to below the speed limit if someone begins tailgating me.

I do this aaaaaaaaaalllllllll the time.

Laddy
09-21-2012, 03:14 AM
I don't even drive; I get rides from other people.

...But I pay for gas and buy them lunch and/or dinner, so is it a fair trade-off? :jess:

Jiro
09-21-2012, 04:06 AM
Yes, you're like the best passenger ever.

Agent Proto
09-21-2012, 04:12 AM
I will have to agree with Jiro. Laddy is a great passenger! :D

Bunny
09-21-2012, 04:37 AM
Gas, grass, or ass nobody rides for free.

drotato
09-21-2012, 05:33 AM
Uh... One time I ate a lizard. ALIVE. I'M SO SMURFING EVIL, BWAHAHAHA.

No, that would be weird, why would I do that? I have lied before, but I'm not very good at it. I've been told I'm selfish at times, does that count? D:

Shlup
09-21-2012, 05:36 AM
I'm watching Glee.

Laddy
09-21-2012, 05:42 AM
I'm watching Glee.

YOU'RE DEAD TO ME.

drotato
09-21-2012, 06:17 AM
Why does everyone hate that show? It's my darkest secret.... I watch it when no one's home.... God..... I'm so sad.

Shlup
09-21-2012, 06:54 AM
People hate it because it's terrible. I watch it because doesn't leave marks like traditional self-mutilation.

Araciel
09-21-2012, 06:57 AM
I won a free pizza from Papa John's but I live in Canada, so I can't redeem it.

Some poor US of A'er lost out because of me.

drotato
09-21-2012, 07:17 AM
That's sad.... They have really good pizza...

NorthernChaosGod
09-21-2012, 07:36 AM

Tigmafuzz
09-21-2012, 10:15 AM

What's wrong with that option? :colbert:

NorthernChaosGod
09-21-2012, 04:07 PM
It's lame.

drotato
09-21-2012, 04:17 PM
Julie doesn't like grass. He's against nature.

Jinx
09-21-2012, 04:26 PM
He's Above the Influence.

Julian: My Anti-Drug

Mercen-X
09-21-2012, 05:00 PM
I type up posts of a disturbing nature when I'm in a not-so-chipper mood and post them in non-serious threads to make people extremely uncomfortable. You feel what you deserve to feel.

Formalhaut
09-21-2012, 05:02 PM
Whenever I get a question wrong, or do something mildly idiotic. I am ultra critical of my self I know!

Tigmafuzz
09-22-2012, 07:17 AM

Me too... :|

Araciel
09-22-2012, 07:18 AM
that doesn't make you awful, it makes you anachronistic..

Tigmafuzz
09-22-2012, 09:29 AM
Children of the Anachronistic Dynasty?

Gordon Freeman
09-22-2012, 10:34 AM

Raistlin
09-22-2012, 03:10 PM

Me too... :|

Who doesn't?

Beowulf
09-22-2012, 03:14 PM
I think the fact that I'd rather buy smokes than food makes me pretty fucking awful at times o_o

drotato
09-22-2012, 04:16 PM
I don't like to share my food. It's weird, and I am like a territorial lion. :(
DON'T EAT MY SAMMICH, NOOOOOOOO.

Beowulf
09-22-2012, 04:27 PM
I also steal sammiches from people.

drotato
09-22-2012, 04:29 PM
I also steal sammiches from people.

..... Well, fuck.

Beowulf
09-22-2012, 04:48 PM
Sorry. I know. I'm a bad person now :(

FallenSilence
09-22-2012, 04:48 PM
I can be so misanthropic sometimes that it's almost painful. I'm surprised it hasn't manifested a physical form by now.

Mercen-X
09-22-2012, 10:43 PM
Occasionally, I speak in a self-deprecating manner which condenses the oxygen in a room and leaves people unable to speak... 'cause they can't breathe.

Bubba
09-23-2012, 12:08 AM
I destroy everything I touch

drotato
09-23-2012, 12:22 AM
WHY DOES EVERYTHING I TOUCH DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE?

Laddy
09-23-2012, 12:25 AM
Fuck you. That's sick.

Bubba
09-23-2012, 12:26 AM
The world is sick.

Get over it.

Shiny
09-23-2012, 12:50 AM
One time this girl asked me if she was fat and I said yes.

She was very obese.

Unbreakable Will
09-23-2012, 01:05 AM
Sometimes I don't visit my favorite forum for months on end.

Bubba
09-23-2012, 01:14 AM

Which forum?

Spanish Donkey penis appreciation forum?

i need to be not drunk anymore. Please can someone move this post to the drunk thread... or the perma-banned thread?

Unbreakable Will
09-23-2012, 01:20 AM

Which forum?

Spanish Donkey penis appreciation forum?

i need to be not drunk anymore. Please can someone move this post to the drunk thread... or the perma-banned thread?
Damn you I told you that in confidence! :nonono:

Bubba
09-23-2012, 01:23 AM
Don't worry...

Your secret is safe with everyone on the planet who has access to the Internet.

Unbreakable Will
09-23-2012, 01:35 AM
I feel better with that knowledge, you are forgiven.

Bubba
09-23-2012, 01:40 AM
I feel better with that knowledge, you are forgiven.

I don't want your forgiveness. I want your family as my slaves.

Unbreakable Will
09-23-2012, 02:03 AM
Impossible, they are already owned. By me.

Jiro
09-23-2012, 02:30 AM
Slave family... hmmm.

Tigmafuzz
09-23-2012, 10:58 AM

I have done this. But there's nothing wrong with being honest. She asked me if her dress made her look fat and I said "no, your FAT makes you look fat." She looked heartbroken. But she was probably somewhere between 7-9 on the so-obese-you-can-barely-stand-on-this scale so she probably shouldn't have asked in the first place.

Raistlin
09-23-2012, 04:44 PM

I do this to my little sister (who is not fat).

Tigmafuzz
09-23-2012, 05:50 PM

Don't ever touch me.

Mercen-X
09-23-2012, 05:56 PM
I've stopped saying "God bless you" whenever my dad sneezes. :eek:

drotato
09-23-2012, 08:01 PM

Don't ever touch me.
Why nots? Don't you wanna die? :bigsmile:

Tigmafuzz
09-23-2012, 11:43 PM

Not... not just yet. And not like that :erm:

drotato
09-24-2012, 03:46 AM

Not... not just yet. And not like that :erm:
Oh.... Well uh.... Okay then. < . <