PDA

View Full Version : I'd be a bad Vulcan

Denmark
09-20-2012, 01:30 AM
Tabbed browsing really is the bane of productivity for me, mainly because I'll open a website in one tab, get a little distracted, then open the same website in a new tab. Which totally, completely, makes sense.

What kinds of illogical things do you do?

Sephex
09-20-2012, 01:40 AM
I stay up way too late for how early I have to get up in the morning. Every night I somehow convince myself that I will be fine, but I am usually pretty tired by the end of the week.

Pike
09-20-2012, 01:42 AM
My OCD compels me to stick random numbers that I come across into Firefox's search box and search for them.

Google once thought I was a bot and banned me for a few hours. It is perhaps one of my greatest accomplishments.

Agent Proto
09-20-2012, 01:45 AM
How can you get banned by Google? :O_O:

Raistlin
09-20-2012, 01:55 AM
I stay up way too late for how early I have to get up in the morning. Every night I somehow convince myself that I will be fine, but I am usually pretty tired by the end of the week.

Yeah, pretty much this.

Mercen-X
09-20-2012, 02:31 AM
Tabbed browsing really is the bane of productivity for me, mainly because I'll open a website in one tab, get a little distracted, then open the same website in a new tab. Which totally, completely, makes sense.

What kinds of illogical things do you do?I have also opened the same site in a new tab after getting lost in a see of tabs, but it's usually different page on the same site so I don't mind so much. There have been a couple of slips where it's the exact same page for no good reason.

Illogical... illogical... I used to growl, yell at, or outright attack inanimate objects I ran into and hurt myself upon. Well, just today, I slammed a flashlight because it fell over when I was trying to get it to stand up. In my defense, my epilepsy medication makes me very irritable.

Christmas
09-20-2012, 02:45 AM
I replay the FF X-2 hotspring scenes over and over again to see my Rikku in action.

Wait, that is logical. :manus:

Shorty
09-20-2012, 04:52 AM
Tried to turn up the volume in my car by using the volume buttons on my phone.

I don't know, either.

Citizen Bleys
09-20-2012, 08:35 AM
What kinds of illogical things do you do?

Smoking.

Pike
09-20-2012, 11:04 AM
How can you get banned by Google? :O_O:

They pop up a message saying "You are acting like a bot so you can't search for the next three hours, sorry :shobon: "

Edit: What browser are you guys using? In Firefox if you try to open a tab you already have open it just takes you to that previous tab.