PDA

View Full Version : Survivor: Phillipines

Jinx
09-20-2012, 01:45 AM
Currently watching the season premier!

Thoughts so far:

Zane is awesome. I liked him from the first time he talked.

Brazilian bitch--why the fuck would you wear a ONE SHOULDERED DRESS TO FUCKING SURVIVOR ARE YOU RETARDED

Blair--stop being full of yourself. Take off your fucking pants. It's a swimsuit, not your fucking vagina. If you can't handle it, don't come here Mrs. Evangelist Christian.

Mercen-X
09-20-2012, 03:07 AM
My parents are excited about this season. I hate Survivor altogether.

Del Murder
09-24-2012, 02:46 AM
Wasn't sure if Zane was just playing dumb or was actually dumb. Turns out he was actually dumb.

I think this season has a better crop of contestants than in the past. Much fewer idiots. Even the pretty boy seems to have a brain. There is your token stupid blonde which I guess you have to have, but with Penner around you know you will get some crazy strategic drama at some point. I hope he lasts a while.

Pretty pissed that Jeff Kent is on the show. He's a multi-millionare. He won the freaking MVP for gods' sake and played in a world series only 10 years ago. He does not need to be on Survivor to get a 'thrill' out of life. Put someone more deserving on CBS!

Laddy
09-24-2012, 02:48 AM
Yeah, these celebrities are getting out of hand.

I like the cast overall though.

Del Murder
09-24-2012, 03:04 AM
It's one thing to put a washed up NFL player (at least two times), a player's wife (they've done that twice), or a former child actor who has been out of the game for decades. But Jimmy Johnson was inexcusable. He's won multiple Super Bowls and is on TV every week. Jeff Kent is lesser known but he still was a pretty well-known player and had a lot of success doing something many people would dream of. Many people also dream of being on Survivor. Don't let a person have two dreams come true when most of us never even get one.

They should have put Laddy on the show instead of Kent. :colbert:

Laddy
09-24-2012, 06:26 AM
Yeah. Seriously. A gay nerd, two archetypes in one!

Miriel
09-24-2012, 08:53 PM
My favorite so far is Malcolm because:
1) He looks like Orlando Bloom
2) He seems smart and level headed despite being pretty. That's rare!

Laddy
09-25-2012, 05:10 AM
My favorite so far is Malcolm because:
1) He looks like Orlando Bloom
2) He seems smart and level headed despite being pretty. That's rare!
Yeah, he and Denise seem like players, so I'm interested to see how they work out.

Chris
09-25-2012, 07:08 AM
All the hot ones should stop by my house on their way home. :greenie:

Laddy
09-27-2012, 08:49 PM
The last episode wasn't bad, but Matsing is both terrible and yet has two of the best players: Denise and Malcolm.

I'm glad Penner found the Idol since he's one of my all-time favorites, even though these are the most palatable batch of returnees in a non-All Star season.

Overall, this season has been pretty good so far, but it could be predictable if Matsing doesn't stop sucking so bad.

Del Murder
09-27-2012, 09:05 PM
I didn't even know there was a black guy on the Yellow team until the immunity challenge yesterday. And I can't think of one other person on the Red team other than Penner and Jeff Kent. Though Penner is probably the only player who matters on that team. I hope he takes over with his idol. It was a pretty clever way to hide it this time and he was pretty clever to figure it out!

The editing is more predictable than usual this time around. Clearly the Blue team was going to lose since they focused on them pretty much the entire episode. And I hope they lose again and dump the blonde. The've had a lot of dumb blondes on this show but damn, this girl was literally only picked for this show because of her looks. Girl doesn't have a brain cell in her and contributes nothing.

Laddy
10-04-2012, 04:00 AM
I know who wins, fyi. This episode told me all I ever needed to know. ;)

I'm liking the season so far, eve though Matsing is downright embarrassing.

Del Murder
10-04-2012, 06:13 AM
Tell us!

Matsing is one of the crappiest tribes ever. They lose so much that I don't even know the names half the other contestants.

Laddy
10-04-2012, 06:31 AM
Spoilers For Those Interested

The Final 3 is Denise, Skupin, and Lisa. Lisa definitely does not win, with Denise and Skupin the two contenders to win it. Since only a handful of people know who the winner is, it's hard to say. Based on the editing, Skupin has had a relative lack of camera time as well as being portrayed as somewhat buffoonish. Denise, on the other hand, has been portrayed as very mentally, socially, and physically competent as well as just all-around one of the best players out there. The things Probst said in tonight's episode about how awesome she is seems like a set-up line for her "winner's montage" at the live finale. I'm pretty damn sure at this point she wins it. All of the spoilers so far have been accurate and she seems like a real contender.

Bubba
10-04-2012, 07:38 AM
Does anyone actually die on Survivor?

If not then surely it should be called 'Survivors'?

Or just... 'People: Phillipines'

Jiro
10-04-2012, 08:17 AM
I always wanted them to keep kicking people off until it was just one person stuck on an island going mad. Just a nice gentle transition into Castaway. WIIIIIILLLLLSSSSSOOOOOOON

Laddy
10-04-2012, 08:28 AM
Does anyone actually die on Survivor?

If not then surely it should be called 'Survivors'?

Or just... 'People: Phillipines'
People have gotten closer than you might think.

Some people have been removed from the game due to serious injury and/or passing out. In fact, each of the three tribes has a member from a previous season with said misfortune. One guy inhaled smoke from a fire and passed out with his hands landing in the fire and getting 3rd degree burns, another had his leg impaled, and another passed out due to dehydration.

In fact, in the Bulgarian version of the show, a guy seriously died and they continued with the show.