PDA

View Full Version : where we're going, we don't need roads

Jowy
09-22-2012, 11:48 PM
this is my favourite forum :aimsun:

is there anything bad about back to the future? no, no there isn't. you can argue that back to the future III isn't very good but a friend of mine raises a very valid point that there isn't any other acceptable way to end a trilogy and it has the very definition of a happy ending

i'd have partied with lorraine too. every day.

Pike
09-23-2012, 01:28 AM
you can argue that back to the future III isn't very good

wtf no, Back to the Future 3 was freaking amazing.

There was not a single bad film in this trilogy.

Faris
09-23-2012, 02:33 AM
you can argue that back to the future III isn't very good

wtf no, Back to the Future 3 was freaking amazing.

There was not a single bad film in this trilogy.

:twak: She's right.

First you make us pick "the best" Indiana Jones movie and now this?! >:O

Psychotic
09-23-2012, 02:57 AM
you can argue that back to the future III isn't very goodno you can't it had a flying train what more do you want

Jiro
09-23-2012, 03:03 AM
two flying trains :colbert:

Denmark
09-23-2012, 03:04 AM
Why 'Back to the Future' Is Secretly Horrifying | Cracked.com (http://www.cracked.com/video_18203_why-back-to-future-secretly-horrifying.html)

but I do love me some BttF. I need to watch II and III again, I've seen the first film far more than the sequels!

but 1955 lorraine is hot

Bunny
09-23-2012, 03:58 AM
Back to the Future was boring.

Jowy
09-23-2012, 04:13 AM
i am not saying back to the future III is bad

i'm saying the first two are better by comparison and it is the weakest of the three films

Mirage
09-23-2012, 04:20 AM
No, you are.

I like them all :3

Mercen-X
09-23-2012, 04:49 AM
If Lea Thompson was my mother, I'd go back in time and push my dad off a cliff and screw her till the end of time. Which would probably be just a few hours based on the laws of time paradox. Then again, I don't believe in paradox, so I'd basically be my own father... which would mean that I'd know that my son would eventually time travel back to the past to push me off of a cliff and screw his mother..? Is that how that would work? Now I'm confused.

Raistlin
09-23-2012, 05:24 AM
All of BttF is great.

Back to the Future was boring.

You must have had a terrible childhood.

Araciel
09-23-2012, 05:27 AM
Make like a tree

And get outta' here.

fire_of_avalon
09-23-2012, 07:05 AM
Great Scott, Bunny doesn't like Back to the Future? That's heavy.

Del Murder
09-24-2012, 03:10 AM
I've watched all of these movies at least 20 times each thanks to them being on TBS or USA every weekend when I was a kid. I could still watch them again.

Don't need money, don't need fame. Don't need no credit cards to ride this train.

Tigmafuzz
09-24-2012, 11:50 AM
Why do all eighties villains seem to have names that are onomatopoeia for being punched in comics?

Speaking of which, Biff is knocked out at the same time stamp in all three movies

Another thing. The scene from the first movie and the third one, with the model of the town explaining the plan are identical. Marty and the Doc go over the model, someone interrupts them and they cover everything up with sheets. Including the car, which in the third one is a car with the word "Time Machine" on it.

The record on sale in the first movie is on sale in the same shop as the Almanac in the second movie.

1.21 comes up constantly. Einstien the Dog's stop watch has it, the elapsed time between him disappearing and coming back is 1 Min 21 seconds, and of course the Flux Capacitor needs 1.21 gigawatts.

In Docs house all of his clocks show 7:50-something, except for one, next to a box of Plutonium that reads 8:20.

The Twin Pines Mall is called the Lone Pine Mall after Marty runs over the farmer's pine with the DeLorean in 1955.

Plus, check this awesomeness out. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6Kg4L_5HwI)

EDIT: At the end of the first one, there's a guy who rides by on a bike looking ridiculous. In part 2, it turns out to be Doc's Future self decked out in secondhand clothing from the Salvation Army or something.

Also I thought the bum on the park bench in the eighties was the mayor from 1955, but it turns out they only have the same name because Michael J. Fox ad-libbed the name "Red."

Slothy
09-24-2012, 01:04 PM
is there anything bad about back to the future?

Plot holes? Then again the plot holes are what facilitate the movies being so awesome so I guess even their plot holes are good.