PDA

View Full Version : gimme the usual, pete

Shorty
09-26-2012, 11:18 PM
My usual for coffee is a medium iced vanilla latte with an extra shot. Usual breakfast is a sausage, egg, cheese and potato burrito with mild salsa.

Do you have a "usual" order at places/restaurants you go?

Clo
09-26-2012, 11:19 PM
I go to a sandwich shop next to my workplace where my "usual" will get me a tuna on toast sandwich :bigsmile:

Peegee
09-26-2012, 11:21 PM
My usual for coffee is a medium iced vanilla latte with an extra shot. Usual breakfast is a sausage, egg, cheese and potato burrito with mild salsa.

Do you have a "usual" order at places/restaurants you go?

I'm hungry. Are there late night places like a Fran's in LA area?

Almost every morning I get a breakfast that has sausage, 2x egg, potato patties, and toast.

I like double doubl..

I like 2 sugar 2 milks in my coffee

edit: why is I has a problem :(

Shorty
09-26-2012, 11:22 PM
I dunno Luke. I prefer Pete. And either of those scenarios, doesn't matter.

I dunno what's in the LA area, pg :(

Citizen Bleys
09-26-2012, 11:27 PM
First 4 drinks are Keith's, then I switch to either gin & tonic or whisky sours

Denmark
09-26-2012, 11:49 PM
coffee: regular coffee, skim milk+sugar
alcohol: gin+tonic or rum+coke
sandwich: turkey club maybe 75% of the time

Alpha2099
09-27-2012, 12:23 AM
Burgers. Depends on the type the restaurant serves, but if they have a Cajun Black 'n' Bleu Burger, that's the usual.

Christmas
09-27-2012, 12:27 AM
Do the usual waiter counts? :mymeltitter:

Rostum
09-27-2012, 12:30 AM
I usually just order an extra strong latte when I'm out for coffee, or if it's for brunch anything that comes with salmon because fuck yeah salmon.

Raistlin
09-27-2012, 12:56 AM
Alcohol: vodka and tonic
Food: I don't really have many usuals, though there was a place near my last apartment where I would get a breaded rockfish sandwich which was great.

Pike
09-27-2012, 01:36 AM
Subway: Turkey and provolone on white with lettuce, tomatoes, pickles, and a touch of mayo. Occasionally bacon and/or avocado if I'm feeling extra adventurous.

Break at work: A packet of cashews and a Mountain Dew Live Wire.

Sephex
09-27-2012, 01:52 AM
Place across the street.

Brewery Burger, medium well done, Swiss cheese, and with fries.

Yes, that sounds very simple, but the food there is awesome.

fire_of_avalon
09-27-2012, 02:36 AM
I don't have a usual anyplace I ever go. I don't even have a usual place.

Alpha2099
09-27-2012, 02:42 AM
Do the usual waiter counts? :mymeltitter:
I see what you did there.

And I totally forgot to mention what I get at Subway, which never changes: Buffalo Chicken on Italian bread, with cucumbers, black olives, jalapenos, red onions (sometimes, unless I'm going somewhere where I don't want onion breath), and Chipotle Southwest dressing (again, sometimes, because it gets messy).

Faris
09-27-2012, 03:02 AM
Bartenders must loathe me because when I order a cocktail without having a menu I make a cutsie smile and say "I really don't know what I like so surprise me" :greenie: (I don't drunk enough, can you tell?)

Breakfast: Eggs scrambled and toast with PB or Eggos. Coffee

Everything else depends on my mood.

Jiro
09-27-2012, 04:05 AM
I order the same stuff but nobody is visited frequently enough to memorise me or my order.

Laddy
09-27-2012, 04:19 AM
3 Dorito Loco Tacos and a Pepsi with no ice.

Alpha2099
09-27-2012, 04:42 AM
Bartenders must loathe me because when I order a cocktail without having a menu I make a cutsie smile and say "I really don't know what I like so surprise me" :greenie: (I don't drunk enough, can you tell?)
I just get a Guinness and call it a day.

Psychotic
09-27-2012, 03:27 PM
STEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAK

I Took the Red Pill
09-30-2012, 06:50 AM
Yes. Stir fried eggplanant, beef with chili peppers, and some sort of pork that taste like bacon with chives and green onion. This is in a Hunan restaurant in Shenzhen and it's cheap as hell (equivalent approx. 1.20 USD).

Although I can't understand most of what they're saying due to my limited knowledge of Chinese and their heavy Hunan accents, I know that they enjoy when my friends and I eat there. One of the servers kind of just stands near us for most of the meal and watches us eat; he enjoys seeing us enjoy his food. In America I would be weirded out but in China it's endearing.

Shiny
09-30-2012, 07:28 AM
At the diner I go to I usually ask for a Rosemary Quesadilla. The thing is quite good despite the fact that I probably shouldn't be eating cheese.

At Starbucks: the only thing I like is the Soy Vanilla Chai Latte, so I'll get that grande or venti and then put a dash of nutmeg in it.

Froyo: I usually get pomegranate, mango and strawberry with gummy bears, mango juice balls (forgot what they're called), and strawberries. Or Peanut Butter with Chocolate and chocolate sprinkles.

Beowulf
09-30-2012, 02:21 PM
I go to Spinx every day (Gas Station/Conveniance store) and get a monster and a pack of smokes. They know exactly what pack of smokes I'm getting. Oh and if its the afternoon, I get a spicy chicken sandwich. Along with the smokes and monster.