PDA

View Full Version : Roads? Where we're going...we kinda really need roads.

Denmark
09-30-2012, 07:20 AM
So I've made a mostly spontaneous decision to take a very long road trip in the near future. I'm tired of being stuck at home all the time with nothing to do, and it'll be a life experience like no other. I'll see people and places and things I haven't seen before (or for a long time) and it will be awesome.

This thread is about spontaneity and road trips. Go.

Jiro
09-30-2012, 11:46 AM
Last time I went on a road trip was with Shorty but that was planned - at least somewhat - and ended up being quite a kickass time. My last spontaneous trip was to visit o_O and Fujiko. Ended up being quite a lovely week or so. I think we all need to get up and go at some points in our lives just to conquer our own stress and boredom.

drotato
09-30-2012, 03:38 PM
Penguin, come see Will and me. :bigsmile:

I wish I had money to go see EoFFers whenever I wanted.
No wait, what am I saying, that's a terrible idea.

Jiro
09-30-2012, 03:55 PM

That way they would know that you chose not to visit them instead of just not being able to :monster:

Pheesh
09-30-2012, 04:28 PM
Next year I'm moving interstate, and we're planning on driving across, so that will be a pretty massive cross country trip considering my state is way the hell away from everything.

fire_of_avalon
09-30-2012, 04:33 PM
I no longer have the money, the time or the freedom.

Jealous.

Quindiana Jones
09-30-2012, 05:43 PM
Back to the Future references make me happy.

Raistlin
09-30-2012, 06:03 PM
I went on a road trip with some friends early this past summer to Cape Cod, Massachusetts, which was a good time, though not very spontaneous. My longest road trip was actually when I was a kid, when my family moved cross-country from Colorado to Maryland and we decided to drive it.

Clo
09-30-2012, 06:39 PM
My boyfriend inherited over 10,000 dollars when he turned 21 from an uncle, and he spent it all going on a wild road trip with his best friend across the United States that took months.

He is a poor sonovabitch, but dayum, he has experienced a lot of shit and has a million stories to tell.

~*~Celes~*~
09-30-2012, 09:44 PM
When I was about 5 or 6 my parents took us on a spontaneous trip to Columbus. That's about it. I don't have the money, time, or freedom. Plus, I'm one of those that has to plan things or i go nuts -_0

drotato
09-30-2012, 09:50 PM

That way they would know that you chose not to visit them instead of just not being able to :monster:
:bigsmile:

Levian
09-30-2012, 10:10 PM
went on a 440 kilometer bicycle ride last fall. Took me only a week to plan, and I didn't tell anyone about it until it was over, in fear that I wouldn't be able to make it. It was a great trip, I got to see many towns I had never seen before, and I have lots of great pictures.

I'm planning to go on a major bike ride again some day, but it won't be spontaneous, I'm too bound by my job these days. Any decision I do along the road will probably be spontaneous though!

Tigmafuzz
09-30-2012, 10:21 PM
Sarah and I go on road trips often :monster:

We love meeting people and visiting the ridiculous number of friends we have in other states. Plus she goes crazy if we stay in the same place for too long :p

Laddy
10-01-2012, 01:23 AM
My friends and I plan to take a road trip to New Orleans at some point. That would be cool!

Christmas
10-01-2012, 11:21 AM
So my last road trip was with MANUS. I was driving and he was always looking out the window for women. :screwy:

It was one of the most terrible and atrocious experience ever. He was like trying to screw any female passengers we picked up along the way using his fav tag line

"PK my cock Ok?"

He started whining and complaining after multiple rejections. He even threaten to erect in the car if nothing is done soon. :(

I promised him that I will take him to paradise and all he need is to close his eyes and sleep. :bigsmile:

So I took MANUS to a gay Club,left him there and never turned back....

That is how MANUS returns with a moldy(&busted) anus. :bigsmile:

Shorty
10-01-2012, 05:37 PM
I loooove road trips. Usually they're pre-planned but atleast a week or so and have usually been for an out-of-state concert in the past. I've taken a few so far this year and I never get tired of them. I've been toying with the idea of taking just my dog and making a mini road trip to Santa Barbara after my birthday but plans are still up in the air right now.

DENMARK IS COMING TO SEE ME HOPE YOU'RE ALL JELLY <333

Jiro
10-02-2012, 04:17 AM
It's always a good time with Shorty.

Tigmafuzz
10-02-2012, 04:40 AM
SHARTY SHARTY SHARTY, WE'RE GONNA HAVE A SHARTY (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_wdRy7x4Sc)

drotato
10-02-2012, 05:50 AM
That is how MANUS returns with a moldy(&busted) anus. :bigsmile:
Omg, Christmas... So wonderful. :bigsmile:

DENMARK IS COMING TO SEE ME HOPE YOU'RE ALL JELLY <333
UGH LUCKY BASTARD.

Why can't I live in California.
Shorty, adopt me, please.
It's okay to have grandchildren at your age, don't worry. People do it all the time. :bigsmile:

Tigmafuzz
10-02-2012, 05:53 AM
Well, they did a few hundred years ago. It should be acceptable now, right?

drotato
10-02-2012, 06:05 AM
Sure~! :kakapo:

Denmark
10-02-2012, 06:19 AM

you should move so you're on my route instead of living a million miles out of the way :D

drotato
10-02-2012, 06:56 AM

you should move so you're on my route instead of living a million miles out of the way :D
I wish. ):
I wanna live closer to EoFFers. xD

Shorty
10-02-2012, 01:41 PM
Nikki, I will adopt you.

Dakoda, I love you, as always :love:

Shlup
10-03-2012, 01:19 AM
The only decent road trip I've been on was from Southern California to Colorado and back. We went to Casa Bonita, played in snow, and spent a day at the Grand Canyon. It was a great trip.

drotato
10-03-2012, 03:55 PM
Nikki, I will adopt you.
YAAAAAAAAAAAY.

Pike
10-05-2012, 01:59 AM

I looked at your map and I am on your route.

You can come visit me, but I'll warn you now that all we'll do is sit in my room at my computer. That's what we did when Jiro, Hux, and Jason Lynch all visited. :redface:

As for road trips it's usually when I'm moving. I don't like moving so I try to avoid it!

Tigmafuzz
10-05-2012, 02:33 AM
all we'll do is sit in my room at my computer.

Best visit ever!

Jiro
10-05-2012, 02:38 AM
It doesn't sound like much but Pike is a good host.

Tigmafuzz
10-05-2012, 03:17 AM
Sounds like a lot to me.

Jiro
10-05-2012, 03:40 AM
Maybe I've been spoiled then :monster:

Denmark
10-05-2012, 03:46 AM
all we'll do is sit in my room at my computer.

Best visit ever!

this is pretty much all I do at home anyway

PIKE YOU ARE AWESOME. srsly tons of appreciation! I'll PM you with more details sometime in the next coming weeks. :kakapo: