PDA

View Full Version : Once Upon a Time Season 2 Premier Tonight! :D

The Summoner of Leviathan
09-30-2012, 07:34 PM
So how is gonna watch this? Anything you excited for?

Aurora, Mulan, Hook, and the Giant (from Jack and the Beanstalk) are all new characters that will appear sometime this season! :D

Jinx
09-30-2012, 08:17 PM
I am stoked for this! When I watched the finale from last season I was like, "NOOOOOOOOOOOO!" I really wanted Snow, Charming, and Emma to reconnect right then.

Also, the "True Love's Kiss" with Henry was very predictable, but sweet.

~*~Celes~*~
09-30-2012, 10:46 PM
I wouldn't miss it for anything :jess:

Everything about it is exciting to me, except for John being so retarded about Mary Margaret -_- hopefully things will be better now that the curse has been lifted!

Jinx
10-01-2012, 12:10 AM
holy trout how long will this smurfin recap be?

EDIT:

Oh my God, I am so ready for this season. The premier was AWESOME.

When they were fighting the Wraith, I said "MOM, CHARMING'S ON THE WRONG SIDE OF THE BARRIER" and so he was. :(

BUT OMG STORY WORLD

Sleeping Beauty annoys me with how she talks. Mulan's kind of ugly. But it was sad when Philip died and he said "I love you" and it was ambiguously meant for both of them."

~*~Celes~*~
10-01-2012, 03:36 PM
It was pretty sad :( I spent the whole episode trying to figure out who the mysterious guy was that dropped his phone or whatever out of his apartment window. I thought it was Prince Phillip but when he died I wasn't so sure. Step-Mother-In-Law and I think the postcard saying 'broken" was someone's message that the spell had been broken. Also, when Charming tried to jump in the hat with Snow and Emma, I couldn't help but think "OMG HE JUST SQUISHED HIS FAMILY D:"

The Man
10-01-2012, 04:17 PM
I thought the guy in the opening scene was the Mad Hatter. Wasn't he?

The Summoner of Leviathan
10-01-2012, 05:05 PM

Nah, Jefferson/Mad Hatter is much youinger than that.

I am thinking it might be Bael, Rumple's son.

Slothy
10-01-2012, 05:11 PM

Would make sense from what I remember. I forgot about him actually.

Shorty
10-01-2012, 06:47 PM
This is a show I've actually been needing to start watching and should probably start soon. The spoilers are appreciated.

Miriel
10-01-2012, 06:47 PM
Mulan's kind of ugly.

What.

Jamie Chung is seriously gooorgeous.

Weird casting decision for Aurora. I didn't like the actress in The Tudors and I don't like her here either.

Jinx
10-01-2012, 06:52 PM

Nah, Jefferson/Mad Hatter is much youinger than that.

YEEEEEEEES. That's a great theory!

Mulan's kind of ugly.

What.

Jamie Chung is seriously gooorgeous.

I seriously disagree.

This is a show I've actually been needing to start watching and should probably start soon. The spoilers are appreciated.

DO IT. The first season starts off great, gets reeeeeeeeeeeally slow in the middle, and ends with a very, very high note. So when you get to those middle episodes, know you kind of have to truck through it. They introduce a lot of characters that feel unnecessary.

blackmage_nuke
10-02-2012, 03:19 AM
Mulan kinda looses her schtick since almost every woman in this series is all single female lawyer.

~*~Celes~*~
10-02-2012, 04:33 AM
I forgot about Bael too. But if it is him, how would he know about the curse?...

Jinx
10-02-2012, 01:48 PM
Mulan kinda looses her schtick since almost every woman in this series is all single female lawyer.

And her inability to recite her lines in a voice other than completely monotone.

Jinx
10-22-2012, 02:28 AM
NEVERLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND