PDA

View Full Version : EoFF Family Tree v3.0

Shorty
10-04-2012, 08:50 PM
Thanks to the weirdo baby thread, I am outlining the third EoFF Family Tree and I need to know who you are all related to and how. I will also be utilizing the older trees so we can do this thing right.

UncleBigHands is obviously the creepy crazy uncle.
Murder and Miriel are the godparents.
foa is the only one married to non-EoFFers (JGL and Gary Oldman) so I can appease her wrath. Everyone else KEEP IT IN THE FAMILY.

Ready, go.

Denmark
10-04-2012, 08:55 PM
http://home.eyesonff.com/attachments/general-chat/21823d1147349694-eoff-family-trees-eofftreemaybe.jpg

for some reference of what the fuck she's talking about (credit to towns for finding this)

Loony BoB
10-04-2012, 08:57 PM
After extensive searching, I have found the most extensive records of the family trees of Final Fantasy. Extensive!

http://home.eyesonff.com/attachments/general-chat/21823d1147349694-eoff-family-trees-eofftreemaybe.jpg

Whee. I can only imagine that BOU/Krel/DanWalkie/Asorie are actually the eldest people in this three, and BOU just left Sir Krel at some point and hooked up with a much younger babe in Kalen. Beyond that, I think this covers as much as I can manage from previous EoFF Family Trees. I would suggest this is the starting point for the overall family tree.

Also, I know I'm a terrible person, but I have clearly since divorced Etienne and hooked up with smittenkitten. I can also confirm from the FFXIV linkshell that EoFF members Steelyangel and Valerna are sisters, although their parents/children/etc. are not registered here, so I can't go any further than that in detail. smitten and I also have a kid called Kukki who hooked up with Steelyangel, however since Kukki isn't registered here I guess we'll have to leave it out (or I can hunt him down and get him to finally register...).

EDIT: Beaten by Denny!

Goldenboko
10-04-2012, 09:07 PM
...what did I just step into?

NorthernChaosGod
10-04-2012, 09:10 PM
Why would I want to be related to any of you people?

Loony BoB
10-04-2012, 09:10 PM
The general rule that was followed for the EoFF family trees of the past is that two people would need to agree a relationship in order for it to be concrete. So for example, Goldenboko and Tifa's Boobs could agree to be father/daughter, brother/sister or husband/wife. Divorces are possible but obviously they can be a bit messy with the age of the tree. I have no idea how I'm going to manage my two divorces into the tree without it being very messy indeed. I'll think on a good way to display this. o_o

And obviously you guys don't have to be in the tree. So if you don't want to be in it, don't be in it. *shrug*

Shorty
10-04-2012, 09:11 PM
Juliebird, you are getting put into this tree whether you like it or not. This is just a chance for you all to pick where you want to go :jess:

for the record, I am the daughter of Mikztsu, married to both Heath and Rantz and am siblings with DK.

Denmark
10-04-2012, 09:16 PM
i've already given sarah full permission to put me wherever she sees fit. we'll see if this works out in my favor

Psychotic
10-04-2012, 09:17 PM
Hi I'm Psychotic I have ten fingers and ten toes who wants to marry me?

Raistlin
10-04-2012, 09:22 PM
I am married to krissy (though we've been separated ever since he found out about my affair with Lynx) and our daughter is Jojee (or whatever Jojo's name is here now). This is Facebook official.

Jowy
10-04-2012, 09:26 PM
i'm that strange third cousin that shows up for dinner at a restaurant and skips on the bill

Psychotic
10-04-2012, 09:26 PM

yesok please make this official someone

tifa's boots please come to my house where i will feed you mongolian figs and slices of mushed ham for the rest of your days my bride :flirt:

Shorty
10-04-2012, 09:31 PM
dammit eric do you know how many times I've been stuck with your three orders of babyback ribs :aimmad:

Goldenboko
10-04-2012, 09:50 PM
Just mark me up as the mutant child of the creepiest couple.

Pant Leg Eater from the Bad World
10-04-2012, 09:54 PM
wut.

Shauna
10-04-2012, 09:56 PM

yesok please make this official someone

tifa's boots please come to my house where i will feed you mongolian figs and slices of mushed ham for the rest of your days my bride :flirt:

What a lucky gal.

Jowy
10-04-2012, 09:56 PM
dammit eric do you know how many times I've been stuck with your three orders of babyback ribs :aimmad:

that sounds so fucking good, you have no idea

G13
10-04-2012, 09:59 PM
Hello

Who wants marry me?

I am foreign prince. Very rich. Very handsome

Starting bid $4,000 American

I make good :jokey:

Psychotic
10-04-2012, 10:03 PM
ok please make this official someone

What a lucky gal.What I meant to say was *sex0rs Tifa's Boobs* oh man you guys a girl. She has TITTIES!!! YEAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!

Faris
10-04-2012, 10:04 PM
I just want to be loved and be someone's love child :(

Loony BoB
10-04-2012, 10:32 PM
http://www.aiyon.com/keke/familytreerevised2012.png

Keep 'em coming. :)

Shorty
10-04-2012, 10:33 PM
damn it daniel I CAN'T READ THAT

ericXIII I would totally marry you if I wasn't already whoring it up with two husbands :(

Raistlin
10-04-2012, 10:38 PM

... Was blackat the product of Aexo's spore or something?

Shorty
10-04-2012, 10:38 PM
Nobody knows how he reproduces.

Loony BoB
10-04-2012, 10:39 PM
Adopted, maybe? Or maybe Aexoden is like Cartman's mum. o_o

EDIT: Ideally we need to find ways to link the smaller trees into the larger one. Although I think the likes of Mr. Nosebleed and GooeyToast posting in this thread are pretty slim, there are others such as Psy, Raist, Murd and so on that could find some way to make it all work. I could see krissy being the lovechild of Kalen & BOU, for example.

Shorty
10-04-2012, 10:47 PM
lovechild krissy works. Tie Raist and Jojo in there and it's all one twisted little branch.

Raistlin
10-04-2012, 10:51 PM
krissy being related is enough. Obviously I had to marry into you freaks.

Shorty
10-04-2012, 10:56 PM
You're the freak. I think Gobo should be yours and krissy's mutant child and Jojo's sibling.

Pant Leg Eater from the Bad World
10-04-2012, 10:58 PM
I suddenly feel the need to be included. Include me please.

Shorty
10-04-2012, 10:58 PM
Give me a starting point :jess:

We are trying to include as many active members as possible! This thing is going to be monstrous.

Agent Proto
10-04-2012, 11:01 PM
I'm not sure if I want to be included. :erm:

Slothy
10-04-2012, 11:04 PM
I want to be included but care little about where, how, or with who. I leave it to Shorty to entertain me appropriately.

Loony BoB
10-04-2012, 11:07 PM
Updated the image with krissy/Raist/Jojo merged into the bigger tree. I'll post the image behind a spoiler yet again because there is a new page and I'm assuming you're all as lazy as I am when it comes to that kind of thing.

The easiest places to add to the tree at the moment would be to become a child of one of the lower two rows of blue coloured names. Time for Shorty to pop out some babies, I reckon!

Raistlin
10-04-2012, 11:11 PM
I want to be included but care little about where, how, or with who. I leave it to Shorty to entertain me appropriately.

I think we have a volunteer to father HC.

Loony BoB
10-04-2012, 11:14 PM
If one of Psy/Tifa's Boobs and one of Murd/Miriel would be able to sneak their way into the family tree (ie, find parents from the blue tree), I'm fairly certain they could both start beautiful families together. :')

Shorty
10-04-2012, 11:16 PM
Updated the image with krissy/Raist/Jojo merged into the bigger tree. I'll post the image behind a spoiler yet again because there is a new page and I'm assuming you're all as lazy as I am when it comes to that kind of thing.

The easiest places to add to the tree at the moment would be to become a child of one of the lower two rows of blue coloured names. Time for Shorty to pop out some babies, I reckon!

I already have Locky as a baby :colbert:

Daniel, what program are you using for that grid?

Loony BoB
10-04-2012, 11:20 PM
Excel. :D

If one of Psy/Tifa's Boobs and one of Murd/Miriel would be able to sneak their way into the family tree (ie, find parents from the blue tree), I'm fairly certain they could both start beautiful families together. :')

You mean if we could actually see the damn thing. :colbert:
Oh, you guys aren't using EoFF Classic with postbits above the post. And I guess the images shrink to fit so... yeah.

http://www.aiyon.com/keke/familytreerevised2012.png - there you go :p

If Locky's your baby, Srarah, who's the daddy? Rantz or Heath? DUN DUN DUN. Dramabomb!

Faris
10-04-2012, 11:21 PM
Right click. View Image. Tah-dah! :jess:

Edit: Or wait for BoB to post the link. It's coo' whatev's :cool:

Shorty
10-04-2012, 11:24 PM
Rantz, obvs, since we haven't seen Heath in god knows how long :( MAYBE HE RAN OFF WITH SOMEONE

omg Mindy is my uncle, I never realized :love: also is kami my kami?

Loony BoB
10-04-2012, 11:35 PM
Nein, Kami is Kami who once was kami1004 or something like that.

EDIT: Lockharted added in.

Parker
10-04-2012, 11:35 PM
can I be someone's son only i've been kinda disowned and am connected only for legal reasons and ultimately don't exist as far as the parents are concerned

Crop
10-04-2012, 11:46 PM
If anyone wants a son who you never see because he's always lurking in the basement then I'm your man.

Madonna
10-04-2012, 11:50 PM
Tifa's Boobs, Psychotic. Be my parents. I beseech you.

Loony BoB
10-04-2012, 11:50 PM
Lynx/Madonna has been working on his family in #eoff and it has been added.

Tigmafuzz
10-05-2012, 12:08 AM

FARIS WILL BE RESHA'S OFFSPRING I WILL BE MARRIED TO HER :D

Iceglow
10-05-2012, 01:29 AM
Without a doubt myself and Psychotic would be brothers to the end.

Iceglow
10-05-2012, 01:37 AM
Without a doubt myself and Psychotic would be brothers to the end.

I'm not sure how I feel about Steve as my brother-by-law. :colbert:

You wanted to marry Paul. Live with it Samantha. :doublecolbert:

Christmas
10-05-2012, 01:41 AM
Can I be the one at the upper right corner isolated from the rest with a big pink heart shape instead of some dull moronic rectangle stating:

"I Love you all :bigsmile:
~~~ <3 Christmas"

Thanks, Old Bird. :bigsmile:

Tigmafuzz
10-05-2012, 02:28 AM
Can I be the one at the upper right corner isolated from the rest with a big pink heart shape instead of some dull moronic rectangle stating:

~~~ <3 Christmas"

Can you also be my mother :kaoclove:

Shiny
10-05-2012, 02:41 AM
After extensive searching, I have found the most extensive records of the family trees of Final Fantasy. Extensive!

Whee. I can only imagine that BOU/Krel/DanWalkie/Asorie are actually the eldest people in this three, and BOU just left Sir Krel at some point and hooked up with a much younger babe in Kalen. Beyond that, I think this covers as much as I can manage from previous EoFF Family Trees. I would suggest this is the starting point for the overall family tree.

Also, I know I'm a terrible person, but I have clearly since divorced Etienne and hooked up with smittenkitten. I can also confirm from the FFXIV linkshell that EoFF members Steelyangel and Valerna are sisters, although their parents/children/etc. are not registered here, so I can't go any further than that in detail. smitten and I also have a kid called Kukki who hooked up with Steelyangel, however since Kukki isn't registered here I guess we'll have to leave it out (or I can hunt him down and get him to finally register...).

EDIT: Beaten by Denny!
Sephiroth's Cage, Venom, and Bladen.

Oh wow. Hahaha, I can see that.

This makes me miss Cz.

Denmark
10-05-2012, 02:43 AM
This makes me miss Cz.

:(

Jiro
10-05-2012, 02:45 AM
o_O and Fujiko are married. Their children are Jiro and Timekeeper.

Shorty
10-05-2012, 02:58 AM
dawwww :love:

Tigmafuzz
10-05-2012, 03:29 AM
There should be a little asterisk by Psy, Meat Puppet, Cz, and Baloki to signify their involvement in an EoFF underground love nest.

Christmas
10-05-2012, 03:44 AM

~~~ <3 Christmas"

Can you also be my mother :kaoclove:

Oh mine, I eat my own children. Beside, being in an isolated corner at the top on my own is like the Death Star or something. :bigsmile:

Unbreakable Will
10-05-2012, 04:02 AM
I am obviously going to be with Nikki. Put us anywhere, just not under Raistlin. :colbert:

TabbyTrap
10-05-2012, 04:31 AM
Do I have a place on this tree?

Hollycat
10-05-2012, 04:59 AM

The estranged cousin who lives in the attic and no one talks to.

Tigmafuzz
10-05-2012, 05:01 AM

We are all family :jess:

The estranged cousin who lives in the attic and no one talks to.

Be nice to the lady :colbert:

Citizen Bleys
10-05-2012, 05:14 AM
just not under Raistlin. :colbert:

You forgot to say "again"

NorthernChaosGod
10-05-2012, 06:02 AM
JULIBIRD WILL BE MY HUSBAND

I thought you were going to marry me, not Paul. I hate you. :colbert:

Rantz
10-05-2012, 06:32 AM
Cull all the people who don't post anymore, geeeeez.

Christmas is my ma!

Jiro
10-05-2012, 06:42 AM

Christmas is my ma!

They obviously all died due to a highly lethal disease.

Christmas
10-05-2012, 06:46 AM

Christmas is my ma!

They obviously all died due to a highly lethal disease.

I am still alive!! Rantz, my son, meet your new brother Tig. :bigsmile:

And your other bro, idon'tneedaname!! He hardly post but he still visits!!:bigsmile:

Loony BoB
10-05-2012, 07:49 AM

Christmas is my ma!
You treat your family terribly. :( I'll update this when I get home from work, seems there is a lot to adjust!

Also, some people on #eoff have been going on about Cid being in the lower end of things and it looking weird. The tree isn't sorted by age, just by convenience to display family connections. It should be noted that he is actually older than Jewels and Knox. It's just that BOU married into the Knox/Jewels tree via Kalen, and he was most certainly a much older person than Kalen was at that time... clearly a sugar daddy situation.

Tigmafuzz
10-05-2012, 07:57 AM
Going by the current looks of things, BoB has more grandchildren and great grandchildren then any of us will ever see in real life o_x

Rantz
10-05-2012, 08:09 AM

Christmas is my ma!
You treat your family terribly. :(

They abandoned us!

Unbreakable Will
10-05-2012, 09:18 AM
just not under Raistlin. :colbert:

You forgot to say "again"
That goes without saying. :kakapo:

Night Fury
10-05-2012, 09:24 AM

I already have Locky as a baby :colbert:

Daniel, what program are you using for that grid?

MAMA, I LOVE YOOOOU :heart:

Jiro
10-05-2012, 10:04 AM
I wonder if I should be an adopted child of Del Murder since he is my staff daddy

Not to undermine o_O and Fujiko

you can have two lots of parents ya know, that whole God parent situation for sure

Loony BoB
10-05-2012, 10:14 AM
Tig: That's because back in the day there were few people hooking up and having kids. Seriously, of my children, I think only three of the many ended up makin' babies and of the grandchildren, I think only a couple have had kids! Need more marryin' and baby makin'.

I wonder if I should be an adopted child of Del Murder since he is my staff daddy

Not to undermine o_O and Fujiko

you can have two lots of parents ya know, that whole God parent situation for sure
Godparents are godparents. Godparents don't get linked in such a way in a family tree. If we allowed for multiple parents the three would become pretty much impossible to display, and it's bad enough as it is. xD

Zeldy is the child of smittenkitten and myself, while I'm remembering things to add in later.

Adding in Christmas as Rantz's mum will require a bit of shuffling things around, but I'm sure I can do it!

Christmas
10-05-2012, 10:20 AM
I still want my heart shaped thingy. :bigsmile:

Loony BoB
10-05-2012, 10:23 AM
I'm sure you do! Make a tree with it and you can have it! ;) Unfortunately if I started making different shapes it would get way too awkward. Excel doesn't have heart-shaped boxes. Shocking, I know! :p

Jiro
10-05-2012, 10:28 AM
I can't abandon my swedkiwi parents.

Loony BoB
10-05-2012, 10:32 AM
Aye, sticking to your roots is a great thing. You can still have godparents, they just won't be detailed in the tree, that's all. But they will be there in your HEART! ^_____^

Slothy
10-05-2012, 12:38 PM
I did not see Shorty supplying me with an appropriately humourous spot on the family tree. I submit that she is now my grandmother. And also a time traveler.

Raistlin
10-05-2012, 05:44 PM
I did not see Shorty supplying me with an appropriately humourous spot on the family tree. I submit that she is now my grandmother. And also a time traveler.

So Sarah's so old, she had to travel into the future to give birth to your parents? I agree, she's nowhere near young enough to have done so naturally.

Psychotic
10-05-2012, 06:57 PM
Descend us from Kami. Why not!

Shorty
10-05-2012, 08:39 PM
Daniel, tell me what program you're using dammit so I can use it too!

oh nevermind

gonna use geni anyways

Formalhaut
10-05-2012, 09:07 PM
I'm the distant 3rd cousin who reappears every now and then and says hi!

Clo
10-05-2012, 09:33 PM
I want no part in this family bidness. :colbert:

Shorty
10-05-2012, 09:34 PM
TOO BAD, CLOGRAB

Clo
10-05-2012, 09:36 PM
If anything, I want to be the crotchety gramma who gives you a dollar on Christmas and tells you to spend it wisely.

Madame Adequate
10-05-2012, 09:37 PM

i was about to freak right out but then i saw you had said thumbs included so it's all okay now

Tigmafuzz
10-06-2012, 12:50 AM
Need more marryin' and baby makin'.

I volunteer for baby-makin'.

Shorty
10-06-2012, 12:52 AM
No baby-making for you. You are only allowed to adopt.

Denmark
10-06-2012, 01:01 AM
you'd trust him with a child at all?

Tigmafuzz
10-06-2012, 01:23 AM
I've been raising my friend's kids for three years and they are geniuses and are obedient and have a written code of ethics :colbert:

Also my biological children would be master race :doublecolbert:

I would have volunteered for marriage but I'm already taken :(

Freya
10-06-2012, 06:14 AM
WHO WANTS TO MARRY ME? I HAS BOOBS AND STUFF? YES? MARRY YES?

Also wtf, cut out all the people who don't even come here anymore. I heard they got in a massive bus accident on their way to the family reunion and all DIED.

Denmark
10-06-2012, 06:24 AM
bus accidents are not for joking kaycee

Tigmafuzz
10-06-2012, 07:52 AM

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d111/monkey_monkey_monkey_monkey_monkey/10.jpg

Yes :bigsmile:

Jiro
10-06-2012, 08:07 AM

Hmmm. I wonder.

Loony BoB
10-06-2012, 08:59 AM
I'm genuinely unsure as to what makes people think that upon death, family are no longer listed on family trees. Family is family for life, the whole point of the EoFF family tree is that it records it through the ages, just like a real family would. People should respect their ancestry! Family trees are about history, not present day~ Having said all that, I have renamed some people due to username changes.

Psy: I was actually thinking of having you be the son of DK or Heath/Shorty... but this works too! It's easy on the tree, at least, although the three is deeeeefinitely stretching horizontally now. xD Need it to start stretching further South. Like I said, people, start making babies! :D

Some significant developtments have come up in #eoff and I have added these in as well.

http://www.aiyon.com/keke/familytreerevised2012.png (http://www.aiyon.com/keke/familytreerevised2012.png)
(Click the image to see the full thing without it being shrunk)

Jiro
10-06-2012, 09:30 AM
I have proposed to Milliegoesbeep. Wish me luck team.

Madonna
10-06-2012, 10:54 AM
How can you attach people to inactives? I thought these things required mutual consent, buddy. Mind you, I am just disgusted I share blood with you, BoB. I had started to draw this (http://vignettegrimoire.com/_lynx/_fora/eoff_family-trees_tentacles00c.jpg) to depict your dumb family tree as something cool (like a cephalopod), and had gotten as far as the fifth generation, but now I see it is mucked up all beyond belief. Thanks a lot, jerk. Now I am not even going to explain the convoluted logic behind it.

I hope Milliegoesbeep finds it in her heart to let you down easy, Jiro.

Loony BoB
10-06-2012, 11:27 AM
How can you attach people to inactives? I thought these things required mutual consent, buddy. Mind you, I am just disgusted I share blood with you, BoB. I had started to draw this (http://vignettegrimoire.com/_lynx/_fora/eoff_family-trees_tentacles00c.jpg) to depict your dumb family tree as something cool (like a cephalopod), and had gotten as far as the fifth generation, but now I see it is mucked up all beyond belief. Thanks a lot, jerk. Now I am not even going to explain the convoluted logic behind it.

I hope Milliegoesbeep finds it in her heart to let you down easy, Jiro.
Who got attached to an inactive? Aside from Psy. I would still prefer it if he discovered his parents were in fact a couple that were active. And low on the tree. :shifty: As for o_O, he stated who his parents were with good reasoning. Clearly he has this information archived somehow.

Slothy
10-06-2012, 01:19 PM

Why do I have to be asleep when you ask? I have a good health plan you know. Free drugs!

And why am I not yet listed as Shorty's grandson? Does Shorty not wish to acknowledge her grandson who is older than she is? Because that's a silly reason not to confirm the existence of time travel.

Loony BoB
10-06-2012, 02:00 PM
I think you'll have to consult Lockharted rather than Shorty about that one. ;) She's her only child so far, so if you're wanting to be Shorty's grandchild you should get Lockharted to accept you as her son. :D Then we can play "Guess the Daddy". :shifty:

Freya
10-06-2012, 02:39 PM
VIvi22, you wants marry yes?

I feel like tigmafuzz is more of my creepy stalker uncle o.o

Loony BoB
10-06-2012, 02:41 PM
xD If you want to change around, it's as easy as saying it, so yus.

milliegoesbeep
10-06-2012, 04:32 PM
Why is Jiro proposing to me? xD

Christmas
10-06-2012, 04:42 PM
We should be sisters, panda sisters. :bigsmile:

milliegoesbeep
10-06-2012, 04:43 PM
We totally should! :bigsmile: Panda sisters unite!

Slothy
10-06-2012, 04:58 PM
I think you'll have to consult Lockharted rather than Shorty about that one. ;) She's her only child so far, so if you're wanting to be Shorty's grandchild you should get Lockharted to accept you as her son. :D Then we can play "Guess the Daddy". :shifty:

You heard him Lockhearted. I warn you that I am an ungrateful son and when you're old you either take care of yourself or I throw you in a home.

VIvi22, you wants marry yes?

Yes. You can share in my free drugs and modest income.

Raistlin
10-06-2012, 05:19 PM
Shorty has multiple husbands? She's showing her Mormon roots.

Loony BoB
10-06-2012, 06:00 PM
We totally should! :bigsmile: Panda sisters unite!
If you marry Jiro and are Christmas' sister, I am going to have to do some seriously weird linework on this family tree. xD

I'll hopefully update this again once there is confirmation of Lockharted/millie's relationships..

Christmas
10-06-2012, 06:07 PM
Didn't Jiro already marry Timekeeper?

Loony BoB
10-06-2012, 06:08 PM
Pretty sure they're bros.

Shorty
10-06-2012, 06:11 PM
Vivi, I haven't thrown you in yet. Those charts are all Daniel's doings.

I was actually thinking of divorcing heat, but if people want to accept my plural marriage mormon roots, I am okay with that.

Christmas
10-06-2012, 06:11 PM
Can I just adopt anyone that wants a family or something? Pretty sure some of them posted here but totally got ignored. :(

BTW, Venom and family seems like they got isolated like North Korea. :(

EDIT: I dun mind taking anyone if you dun mind being taken by me! :bigsmile:

Loony BoB
10-06-2012, 06:17 PM
EDIT: I dun mind taking anyone if you dun mind being taken by me! :bigsmile:

http://cdn3.gossipcenter.com/sites/default/files/imagecache/story_header/photos/liam-neeson-esquire-feb-2011.jpg

Tigmafuzz
10-07-2012, 07:19 AM
I say Melissaur and Iceglow should wed. Hypoallergenic Cactuar would be their child.

Poor Mel.

Madonna
10-07-2012, 07:23 AM
Working on a version with Kalilung to make things better: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AqIQD4OPzWvodDZGaHhfaWZOWnBsN29EVDNBYTBpU3c#gid=0

Includes awesome things like a matriarch system, differently colored spouses, and being able to tromp over anything BoB says (reasonably). Still have things to edit, but enjoy.

Loony BoB
10-07-2012, 08:53 AM
I like the Psychotic/Iceglow positioning much better there. If he's cool with it, I'm gonna make that change on my one, too. Then he can spend time figuring out who his parents are and perhaps make an entirely new tree going upwards.

Psychotic
10-07-2012, 09:08 AM
Do whatever you want with me. (Apart from that) I'm happy to be a pawn in your game of EoFF dynasties!

Jiro
10-07-2012, 09:13 AM
Christmas stole my waifu! :(

Loony BoB
10-07-2012, 09:24 AM
And updated! I'm working on the assumption that Lockharted will heed Vivi22's call, but obviously if she says no then things they will be-a-changin'.

http://www.aiyon.com/keke/familytreerevised2012.png (http://www.aiyon.com/keke/familytreerevised2012.png)

EDIT: Jiro, if she accepts, it's still technically possible to make that work. It'll just be very awkward looking in the tree. xD

Jiro
10-07-2012, 09:51 AM
I would hate to make things difficult for you. I'll have to live as a bachelor then :(

Tigmafuzz
10-07-2012, 10:10 AM
I'm fine as long as Christmas is my mommy :bigsmile:

Wait... that makes Shorty my sister in law. ABORT ABORT ABORT

Wait... that means Locky is my daughter-in-law.

I AM SO TORN INSIDE :cry:

Loony BoB
10-07-2012, 11:00 AM
I would hate to make things difficult for you. I'll have to live as a bachelor then :(
No, it's not difficult at all.

Christmas
10-07-2012, 11:06 AM

can I be someone's son only i've been kinda disowned and am connected only for legal reasons and ultimately don't exist as far as the parents are concerned

If anyone wants a son who you never see because he's always lurking in the basement then I'm your man.

Alright, I finally went through the whole thread and got all these people that got neglected. Can I adopted them all? :bigsmile:

BTW, Venom and family looks really awkward in that sad corner on its own. Can I adopt them too? :bigsmile:

milliegoesbeep
10-07-2012, 11:35 AM
I accepted, I am now married to Jiro xD

Jiro
10-07-2012, 11:44 AM
Keep an eye out for any kids you want to adopt darling :heart:

Faris
10-07-2012, 04:09 PM
Put me down as Resha's sister :love:

Night Fury
10-07-2012, 05:01 PM
Just remember, I am married to Happy Noodle Boy.
He my baby daddy.

He the sexiest damn noodle.

:)

YEEEEEY UNCLE TIG!!!!! :D

And yesh, Vivi can be our son :3 he can be Philara :heart:

Slothy
10-07-2012, 05:24 PM
Noodle's my father? Makes more sense than that dirty guitar player I actually got 50% of my genetic code from. :D

Night Fury
10-07-2012, 06:57 PM
Noodle's my father? Makes more sense than that dirty guitar player I actually got 50% of my genetic code from. :D

Yes he is, so you must respect him :eep:

Raistlin
10-07-2012, 07:11 PM
This is the most disturbing family tree.

Also, I notice you don't have Skye-chan on there married to Dr Unne. I'm sure Unne's still married to skanker, too. That slut.

NorthernChaosGod
10-07-2012, 11:43 PM
I want Dak as my dad.

Shorty
10-07-2012, 11:44 PM
You want to call him daddy? :love:

NorthernChaosGod
10-07-2012, 11:50 PM
You're gross.

Shorty
10-07-2012, 11:51 PM
It's okay, I was there to take the photo <333

Agent Proto
10-08-2012, 12:15 AM
Looks like Clo is available! I shall propose we get together and form a family, and G13 and NCG can be my bros, or sons. Whatever they choose.

Cuchulainn
10-08-2012, 12:20 AM
I am not related to a single solitary one of you. This will never change either in reality or one of your pathetic little 'OMG LOVE ME CAUSE IM LONELY' forum games.

Yer all wee dicks

Slothy
10-08-2012, 03:13 AM
I am not related to a single solitary one of you. This will never change either in reality or one of your pathetic little 'OMG LOVE ME CAUSE IM LONELY' forum games.

Yer all wee dicks

Me thinks thou does protest too much.

Shorty
10-08-2012, 03:14 AM
I want to pair Cuch up with Christmas.

TabbyTrap
10-08-2012, 03:16 AM

Also wtf, cut out all the people who don't even come here anymore. I heard they got in a massive bus accident on their way to the family reunion and all DIED.

I'll need to take you out for a test drive before I commit to anything.

Jiro
10-08-2012, 04:54 AM
Looks like Clo is available! I shall propose we get together and form a family, and G13 and NCG can be my bros, or sons. Whatever they choose.

I am happy to father G13, NCG and Agent Proto. :D

Agent Proto
10-08-2012, 05:28 AM

I am happy to father G13, NCG and Agent Proto. :D

xD what

Jiro
10-08-2012, 05:49 AM
NCG already asked to be adopted! So if you want to be bros with him and G13, then you're gonna have to be my kid :radred: Alternatively, you and NCG can be bros and G13 can be your kid with Clo! OR SOMETHING :bigsmile:

Tigmafuzz
10-08-2012, 06:21 AM
I think this family is getting a bit incestuous. I'm not sure if I want to be a part of it anymore... :O_O:

Jiro
10-08-2012, 06:35 AM
It hasn't become incestuous at all.

Yet.

NorthernChaosGod
10-08-2012, 08:25 AM
Me and Eric have to be bros, so I like that idea. Jeff, be our other brother.

Loony BoB
10-08-2012, 10:43 AM
I have indeed avoided any incest thus far. Even if I were to put Unne & Skye-chan together, which I suppose I'll have to now that damned Raistlin mentioned them, it's still not incest as they were not related by blood in any way.

EDIT:

Alright, I finally went through the whole thread and got all these people that got neglected. Can I adopted them all? :bigsmile:

BTW, Venom and family looks really awkward in that sad corner on its own. Can I adopt them too? :bigsmile:
Methinks in order to be a responsible parent for so many children, you should have a partner to help you. ;) How about instead of adopting everyone you see, you hook up with one too, making it a big happy familiy? :D

On a sidenote, holy crap, this thing is starting to get messy. xD

Raistlin
10-08-2012, 05:03 PM
Even if I were to put Unne & Skye-chan together, which I suppose I'll have to now that damned Raistlin mentioned them...

I suppose I could really annoy you then and remind you that you should have Leeza as Skye-chan's mother...

Oh wait, you are her parent for this silly thing? I didn't even notice that Nicole was already on there.

Shorty
10-08-2012, 05:16 PM
Lynx and Kalilung have done some pretty significant additions, so I may just go off their list and add to it instead (if I can get the link from them again).

Still going to see if it's worth it to draw everyone up on geni.com.

Loony BoB
10-08-2012, 07:09 PM
Pretty sure the two trees are going to end up looking exactly the same. I've got stuff I'm sure they'll be adding to theirs (Jiro's children), they've got stuff I'm sure I'll be adding to mine (Christmas' adoptions). =] I'm just waiting on establishing whether or not Christmas is gonna decide on a husband (Manus? :D) before adding them in. =]

PS. Lynx/Kali: How do you decide who is the matriach in a guy/guy or girl/girl relationship? :D

Shorty
10-08-2012, 07:12 PM
Doesn't matter who does it as long as the trees get made :love: multiple hands in the pot are fine for a project like this!

theundeadhero
10-08-2012, 08:06 PM
BoB, that original chart looks like it hasn't been updated since 2003 :p A lot has happened since then that I don't remember at all. What I do remember is marrying JoJee (or whatever her name is now) and that Resha and Faris were our kids sometime in 2004/2005. I guess Mo-Nercy too. I'm a bad daddy.

Iceglow
10-08-2012, 10:25 PM
If you really wanted messy you ought to have me and Zeldy as the parents of Milliegoesbeep and Christmas.

Tigmafuzz
10-08-2012, 10:48 PM
I want to adopt Nikki so I can occasionally shift Will that "I'm watching you, kiddo" look :p

Loony BoB
10-08-2012, 11:54 PM
BoB, that original chart looks like it hasn't been updated since 2003 :p A lot has happened since then that I don't remember at all. What I do remember is marrying JoJee (or whatever her name is now) and that Resha and Faris were our kids sometime in 2004/2005. I guess Mo-Nercy too. I'm a bad daddy.
Oh, man, Jojee. You realise she married everyone back then? But I guess you two are pretty close and if you had kids then that works for me.

Night Fury
10-09-2012, 12:24 AM
I have the best husband on EoFF :heart:

That's all I can add right now.
I could go on about how I miss Noodles

But I wont

But I do miss him

But not just yet, it still feels okay.

MAAN ALIIVE WHY HAS HE NOT RETURNED TO ME YEEEETTTTT!?!?!?!?!!

Jiro
10-09-2012, 03:11 AM
You'll see him in June, quit yer whining.

Night Fury
10-09-2012, 10:51 AM
no u!

Tigmafuzz
10-11-2012, 06:04 AM
I just noticed Shorty is my evil stepsister. This offers so many more opportunities for ridiculing her :bigsmile: