PDA

View Full Version : give OC remix some money

Jowy
10-05-2012, 02:05 PM
An EPIC 5-disc FF6 Fan Album from OC ReMix... Take Two! by ocremix — Kickstarter (http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/ocremix/an-epic-5-disc-ff6-fan-album-from-oc-remix-take-tw)

its for a good cause!

Big D
10-12-2012, 07:12 AM
OCR have done some pretty amazing stuff with other FF titles over the years. I didn't exactly like everything on their big multi-disc FFIV and VII albums, but there was still enough to make them more than worthwhile. It'll be great to hear what they do with FFVI's soundtrack, especially with a five discs to fill.

Roogle
10-16-2012, 06:34 AM
I always support a good OverClocked ReMix project. I find their releases a bit hard to keep track of. I need to go through their site and figure out which ones I have and which ones I don't. I think they did a Xenogears one a while ago that I heard almost nothing about. Was it any good?

Wolf Kanno
10-16-2012, 09:57 AM
The Xenogears Remix album was pretty good. My favorite of the album sets they've released. The remix of the final boss theme was really good. I should support this, the stuff they have on the site already for FFVI is amazing, though I still wish someone could do a good remix of Dancing Mad or Kefka's theme. I haven't liked any on the site.

Jowy
10-16-2012, 04:00 PM
Highlights from the Xenogears album off the top of my head are Take Flight and Devil Flare. And yeah, WK - Pretty much in agreement with you there. Same with all the damn Chrono Trigger remixes. Give me a GOOD World Revolution mix, please.

Flying Mullet
10-16-2012, 04:08 PM
Awesome. Unfortunately the $50 pledge was sold out. :(

Flying Mullet
10-18-2012, 06:17 PM
We will be doing a VERY LIMITED RUN of FINAL FANTASY IV: ECHOES OF BETRAYAL, LIGHT OF REDEMPTION for all backers at $100 & above! Logistically we simply can't add this to the $50 tier, and we have to keep the quantity VERY limited, but backers at $100 will receive a copy of this THREE-DISC ALBUM...
Hell yeah!