PDA

View Full Version : twisted metal 2

Jowy
10-05-2012, 02:22 PM
you can't name a better vehicular based combat game. vigilante 8 is merely okay.

using minion and sweettooth is borderline cheating. i used to roll phat with spectre and thumper. Outlaw II's tazer-beam thing was pretty overpowered too. I'm probably going to emulate this and play it all night.

krissy
10-05-2012, 03:47 PM
YEARS Of my childhood were spent destroying the Eiffel and just roaming paris
it was brilliant
i liked spectre and the racecar cause she was the fastest
also the off road green car with the bubblegum girl
i got all the cheat codes once and finished all the endings in a few weeks
good times

Jowy
10-05-2012, 03:53 PM
grasshopper was rad but she really had the worst special ability in the game. was it the NYC level where you had to drive off the rooftop to get the code for sweet tooth or a different one?

Bolivar
10-05-2012, 03:55 PM
Specter was my guy. Destroying the Eiffel tower to take the fight to the rooftops was a mindblowing experience for me as a child.

I got the game on psn and while it's hard to get back into the single player, there's something magical hidden in the code for multiplayer that just works as a head-to-head video game.

Head-On for the PSP was really awesome as well, it was the spiritual succssor to TM2 and I highly recommend it for fans of this game.

Madame Adequate
10-06-2012, 02:57 AM
Vigilante 8 was better :( But not by much

Jowy
10-07-2012, 10:51 PM
I liked that you could pop the disc out of the PS1 and play an audio CD while you drove around in the school bus wrecking shit.

Laddy
10-08-2012, 01:28 AM
f yeah, Twisted Metal. I used Twister and Specter, personally. I liked fast cars.

Jiro
10-08-2012, 06:30 AM
never played twisted metal but I loved the fuck out of vigilante 8. ROLL THE DICE, BRO!

oh and

I may be only half human, but I'm all woman.

Jowy
10-08-2012, 04:41 PM
dude buy TM2 off of playstation network right NOW.

you'll thank me.