PDA

View Full Version : <Insert Standard Greeting Title Here>

Nightsintodreams
10-06-2012, 05:40 PM
Hello,

I'm 26, male, and I am currently living in Florida. I am a long time player of Final Fantasy games, with my favorites being Final Fantasy XI, Final Fantasy XIV (the storyline of Erozea is heartbreaking), and Final Fantasy XIII.

Yes, I'm one of THOSE people.

I've been a registered member here for quite awhile...though I haven't really posted much?

I also enjoy Mexican Coca-Cola, Kingdom Hearts, and I am a stouch opponent of the remake of Footloose. Nothing can top Kevin Bacon's original performance.

Christmas
10-06-2012, 05:41 PM
http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a155/Unknowns2/cooltext20850012.gif

milliegoesbeep
10-06-2012, 05:43 PM
Hiii. Don't worry, a few of us like FFXIII. We even have a lightning theme for the forums. i'm not promoting it just because it was my idea and pushed rantz to do it...

Loony BoB
10-06-2012, 05:48 PM
Hello,

I'm 26, male, and I am currently living in Florida. I am a long time player of Final Fantasy games, with my favorites being Final Fantasy XI, Final Fantasy XIV (the storyline of Erozea is heartbreaking), and Final Fantasy XIII.

My kinda guy! I too am a fan of those games, in particular the latter two, in particular FFXIV. Which server do you play on?

I am a stouch opponent of the remake of Footloose. Nothing can top Kevin Bacon's original performance.
Agreed. But the girl in the remake is pretty hot. :D

Bubba
10-06-2012, 06:25 PM
I'm loving all the newbie threads recently !

Welcome! :D

espritduo
10-06-2012, 06:41 PM
Welcome! Nice to see someone who's a fan of the newest FF's. Not nearly enough of those around, or maybe they're just hiding for fear of getting tarred and feathered by the angry masses. How do you like FFXIII-2?

Nightsintodreams
10-06-2012, 08:23 PM
Hello,

My kinda guy! I too am a fan of those games, in particular the latter two, in particular FFXIV. Which server do you play on?

I am a stouch opponent of the remake of Footloose. Nothing can top Kevin Bacon's original performance.
Agreed. But the girl in the remake is pretty hot. :D

I'm on Balmung server. I am a 50 WHM, and a proud member of the Maelstrom!

Welcome! Nice to see someone who's a fan of the newest FF's. Not nearly enough of those around, or maybe they're just hiding for fear of getting tarred and feathered by the angry masses. How do you like FFXIII-2?

I loved FFXIII-2, especially the shocker of the ending...I was so happy when the voice actor for Vanille let slip early that she was doing voice work on FFXIII-3, since it meant that I would get to play that game hopefully sooner than later :P

Night Fury
10-06-2012, 09:30 PM
Welcome, welcome to EoFF!!!

:3

Freya
10-07-2012, 12:01 AM
Yeah a lover of the new games!

Honestly, now don't hate me, I've never seen footloose =x

Welcome though!

Shorty
10-07-2012, 12:33 AM
Welcome to EoFF! I would like to hear your argument why Mexican Coca Cola is better than the regular kind. :colbert:

Tigmafuzz
10-07-2012, 05:35 AM
{insert standard welcome message here}

Jiro
10-07-2012, 10:56 AM
One of THOSE people huh? :D No, it's good to have you here! Welcome back to EoFF! :D

Madame Adequate
10-09-2012, 07:20 AM
I don't agree with your taste in FFs, but I do agree with your stance on Footloose and your reference to the Saturn's best game!

Welcome to EoFF :jess:

Quindiana Jones
10-13-2012, 06:45 PM
Any fan of Kevin Bacon is a fan of mine.

Or however that saying goes. :roll2