PDA

View Full Version : Is anyone else THIS stupid?

blackmage_nuke
10-07-2012, 09:20 PM
Well i just woke up and in my groggy state accidentally reported a post instead of repping it

Has anyone else ever done this?

Also discuss other crazy things youve done in your just woken up state.

Psychotic
10-07-2012, 09:22 PM
If my inbox gets spammed up with reported posts from this thread there will be trouble. :colbert:

Raistlin
10-07-2012, 09:37 PM
No, but a number of people have done the opposite: repping posts instead of reporting them. I wouldn't really consider it stupid, because the buttons are small and right next to each other. Though the resulting screen is completely different, so you really can't be paying much attention. :p

Lonely Paper Star
10-07-2012, 09:44 PM
One time I took a long, deep nap after school and didn't wake up until 7-ish PM. My dad came in to announce that dinner was ready, but I kept insisting that it was 7 *AM* and that I was going to be late for school (which started at 7:20). He kept telling me that it was nighttime, but I didn't believe him. We really had an argument back and forth whether it was day or night.

In the end, I think I just finished my nap.

~*~Celes~*~
10-08-2012, 02:06 AM
When I was with my ex, I let him decide who I talked to, what I wore outside of the house, whether I was going to stay in a dorm on campus or not (if I went to college), and how often I left the house. He lives in another country for pete's sake and he was a total douche to boot -_- that's the dumbest thing I've done to date.

Mercen-X
10-08-2012, 02:15 AM
I never actually new those buttons existed until, like, a few a days ago (weeks).

Shorty
10-08-2012, 04:43 AM
Once I tried to jump right out of bed while my eyes were still closed because I thought I was facing the side of the bed that wasn't facing the wall. I was not, and slammed face-first into the wall.

Jiro
10-08-2012, 04:57 AM
I got excited about having an email and then disappointment when it was a reported post email and THEN MORE DISAPPOINTMENT WHEN IT WASN'T ANYTHING JUICY.

smurfing blackmagenuke

I once woke up with a dead leg and didn't realise it because I was half asleep and got up only to plummet to the ground.

NorthernChaosGod
10-08-2012, 08:28 AM
Once I tried to jump right out of bed while my eyes were still closed because I thought I was facing the side of the bed that wasn't facing the wall. I was not, and slammed face-first into the wall.

Oh, Sarahbird, you're so silly.

I Took the Red Pill
10-08-2012, 09:05 AM
I was deep, deep in REM sleep. Someone called my phone and it jolted me awake. However, in my dream, in which I was still at least partially immersed, the building I was in had to be evacuated due to some natural disaster. I think it was a fire, but I can't be sure. So I jumped up off the couch (had dozed off on the couch instead of marching to bed), which is near the door to the apartment, and was like "Holy trout I gotta get outta this bitch." But I still wasn't fully coherent, and I didn't realize that the chain lock was still on the door.

Thinking with dream logic and not real world logic, I didn't check to see if the door was locked and instead decided to yank harder and harder on the door. Eventually, I completely ripped off the right hand side of the door frame. Like it just came out, totally. I sprinted out into the hall in my boxers and then I slowly started to realize what had just happened. After I was able to haphazardly hammer the door frame back into place with a textbook, I was able to laugh about it. To this day the right side of the door frame is a bit wonky.

blackmage_nuke
10-08-2012, 09:36 AM

I have both slammed into my wall getting up with too much enthusiasm in the wrong direction and rolled off the bed onto the floor as I shifted in the direction i thought was wall

Parker
10-08-2012, 09:47 AM
I'm pretty stupid

Bubba
10-08-2012, 01:24 PM
I woke up really late one morning and decided to get a taxi to work to save time.

For some reason though, I asked the taxi to take me to my old work address... where I hadn't worked in four months. I didn't even notice until we arrived either.

Sephex
10-08-2012, 02:56 PM
I did the opposite of the OP once. I was very tired and repped a spam bot instead of reporting it. Well, at least the machines might not be as hard as me when they take over now.

Unbreakable Will
10-08-2012, 03:32 PM
I almost did a stupid thing and nearly laughed at this hysterically then realized my wife and child were asleep, good call little voice in my head.

Anywho, I once decided to take a running start and jump into bed... sailed past the bed and bashed my knee into the window sill at one-jillion miles per hour. Still have the scar.
:greenie:

Raistlin
10-08-2012, 04:58 PM

There needs to be a video of this.

Iceglow
10-08-2012, 10:19 PM
I often wake up like at 5am and think I'm running late, this is especially common in the summer when it's daylight outside.

Citizen Bleys
10-08-2012, 10:24 PM
If my inbox gets spammed up with reported posts from this thread there will be trouble. :colbert:

You realize that you might as well have just written "Hey everybody report the hell out of this post!"

Jiro
10-09-2012, 03:27 AM
Nobody else is brave enough to piss off the Big P.

Citizen Bleys
10-09-2012, 03:36 AM
Nobody else is brave enough to piss off the Big P.

I'm not entirely certain it could be done. I think you would have to set him on fire while micturating in his gas tank.