PDA

View Full Version : Square Enix Members Rewards, 1000 point FF Plaques.

Lone Wolf Leonhart
10-07-2012, 10:38 PM
For those who aren't in the know, Square gives you prizes in exchange for registering your games on their Official Website.

Type in the code from those little red cards you get in each new Square Enix game, and you are awarded 50 points for each game. You are also awarded points in various contests and other giveaways.

The "Ultimate Prize" each year is worth 1000 points, and for the past few years the prize has been a Final Fantasy Plaque. I believe this years prize was a Final Fantasy 4 art print and the previous year was a Final Fantasy 13 art print.

Do you believe these prizes are worth it? Have you ever had enough points to get the ultimate prize? Is it something you would actively work towards?

Here's a YouTube video of someone unboxing their 1000 point winnings. It's worth mentioning that if you make it to the "Ultimate prize", you win all the other Square Enix goodies below the ultimate level as well.

2011 Square Enix Member Rewards (ULTIMATE PRIZE) - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCb4Dd3vKLE)

Jiro
10-08-2012, 09:51 AM
I wonder if I can try and register all of the old games I have that I never registered before. It's not as if it costs you anything extra!

Lone Wolf Leonhart
10-08-2012, 03:20 PM
You can register any game that has those little "Square Enix Members" cards inside the case. Although it appears they've only done that starting with the current generation systems. (PS3, 360, PSP etc..)

It's a shame they couldn't have started this earlier. If Square started a points reward system with PS or PS2 titles, I'd have a trillion points by now.