PDA

View Full Version : [Art] Crossover fan art WIP

Lonely Paper Star
10-10-2012, 04:38 PM
Something I've been working on (and temporarily abandoned--oops). I have a way to go until I'm finished.

The character is Inoue Orihime from the anime/manga Bleach. Considering her role in the main group in the series, I think it's pretty clear that her job class would be white mage, so I made her as such.

I'm not normally an artist of this sort, so I'm really shy about putting this up. >.<

EDIT: Oops. Realized I wrote "mi" 「み」 instead of "me" 「め」. XD I'll fix that later. I'm rusty in my hiragana.

Loony BoB
10-10-2012, 04:49 PM
Wow, that's actually really good. You've got great potential. Everything seems in proportion, although I don't know the anime so I can't be certain on that... but yeah, keep it up! Maybe work at it over the next day or two and post your progress? :)

Lonely Paper Star
10-10-2012, 04:57 PM
Thanks!

It deserves to be finished. Once I do, I'll post the final product. Or try to remember to, at least. ;)

Weimar Pluto Knight VII
10-11-2012, 01:59 AM
Like I already said in skype, me is め. other than that, way better than my picture lol.

Lonely Paper Star
10-11-2012, 02:15 AM
Like I already said in skype, me is め. other than that, way better than my picture lol.

Yeah, I edited my first post to indicate that. Thanks.

Jiro
10-16-2012, 08:48 AM
Orihime definitely would be a white mage! I'd love to see some sketches (and ideas!) of what the other characters might be :D

Lonely Paper Star
10-17-2012, 03:59 AM
Orihime definitely would be a white mage! I'd love to see some sketches (and ideas!) of what the other characters might be :D

Oooh.

Yeah, I'd need to think on that. And practice drawing guys. T____T