PDA

View Full Version : You monsters.

Shoeberto
10-10-2012, 05:36 PM
So I was listening to some FFMusicDJ today and was reminded of this place, which in turn reminded me of the missing chorus last week in the otherwise cacophony of praise I received in having survived another landmark, record-setting year of life on this planet. But lo and behold, as I checked around, not a single public-facing celebration in my honor. Just a few paltry visitor messages! What the hell is wrong with you people? I'm basically an internet celebrity. I have over 2,000 comment karma on reddit. I have a blog... well, I mean, I broke it a few months ago, but I'm going to have a blog once I fix up my Wordpress. But there's a domain name there! So why was there not some kind of special theme set on this place based on significant events in my life? Or, at the very least, a compilation of YouTube videos of EoFF members tearfully reminiscing about their encounters with me, begging me to return, like when Kim Il Jong died? (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haKUzCDxjtQ)

You bastards. You tore my world apart today. I've been having a landmark year. The world has been set afire by my innumerable accomplishments. I've been on the path to change the world and when I come back to my old home on the Internet I see nothing. Nothing. I'm a hollow shell. A husk of a man. Do you want to know what you've invalidated? Here's just the short list of things I've done that apparently none of you give a good goddamn about:
- 3-time winner of the Red Robin Challenge, a multi-year event initiated every time I go to Red Robin to see if I can finish my entire hamburger and basket of fries without giving up at all.
- Extensively outlined and organized ideas for a collection of essays that I guess I might write once I figure out how to get my blog fixed.
- Cataloged and alphabetized my entire library of media on digital discs, including 27 DVDs, 13 PlayStation® 3 games, and 8 BluRay format discs.
- Finally figured out what that noise was.
- Began traveling the long path to become President of the United States of America by writing down an extensive list of budget changes I might make if I decide to run for city treasurer in a few years.

Now it all seems so insignificant. My dreams are shattered. What did any of it mean? What was it all for? Nothing. I can't even shoehorn this into a topic. I'm barely able to even see the screen through my tears. All I can do now is sit at my desk and wait patiently for death.

And wait.

And wait.

And wait.

Tom Waits.

Freya
10-10-2012, 05:39 PM
I missed you at least :(

Jowy
10-10-2012, 05:41 PM
AWWW :skull::skull::skull::skull: HERE COMES STUART.

five guys is better than red robin. :aimsun:

I Took the Red Pill
10-10-2012, 05:41 PM
happy late birthday, Hsu. Sorry I didn't post a thread, I was too busy putting the finishing touches on this platinum statue I'm sculpting of you in the defecatory position. The poop is made of diamonds

Quindiana Jones
10-10-2012, 05:48 PM
What was that noise?

Shoeberto
10-10-2012, 05:57 PM
I missed you at least :(
The proof is in the pudding and I'm all out of pudding.

AWWW :skull::skull::skull::skull: HERE COMES STUART.

five guys is better than red robin. :aimsun:
Red Robin fries are better, hence why there's actually a Red Robin challenge. You ever heard of a Five Guys Challenge? I sure haven't.

happy late birthday, Hsu. Sorry I didn't post a thread, I was too busy putting the finishing touches on this platinum statue I'm sculpting of you in the defecatory position. The poop is made of diamonds
Thanks for looking out for me. I'm guessing that's what the UPS missed delivery notification was on my door for yesterday. With any luck I'll see it standing outside my apartment door today when I get home after I finish waiting patiently for death.

What was that noise?
You know, it's the damndest thing. I wondered for a while, looked all around, checked the pipes, the fridge, my computer... looked everywhere. That was a crazy Saturday.

Rantz
10-10-2012, 05:58 PM
Who's this jerk? :nonono:

Jowy
10-10-2012, 05:59 PM
they top the cajun fries with cocaine, try ordering 'em.

krissy
10-10-2012, 06:00 PM
hiiii

Quindiana Jones
10-10-2012, 06:14 PM
Red Robin fries are better, hence why there's actually a Red Robin challenge. You ever heard of a Five Guys Challenge? I sure haven't.

I've heard of it, but I don't think it had anything to do with food.

Psychotic
10-10-2012, 06:20 PM
Stuart I'm going to make this simple.

Take off your shirt, get sweaty, and I will motorboat any part of your torso you desire for 12 whole minutes.

Shoeberto
10-10-2012, 06:35 PM
Who's this jerk? :nonono:
Lets keep this about Rampart folks.

they top the cajun fries with cocaine, try ordering 'em.
They were okay but c'mon. Bottomless steak fries with seasoned salt! Plus you can get overpriced beer there, which I tell myself is the best kind.

hiiii
You're making music? I need to remember to check it out. Though if it's not your music then YOU ARE DEAD TO ME.

Also sup?

I've heard of it, but I don't think it had anything to do with food.

Stuart I'm going to make this simple.

Take off your shirt, get sweaty, and I will motorboat any part of your torso you desire for 12 whole minutes.
You. I choose you for slot 1 of 5 in the Five Guys Challenge.

Citizen Bleys
10-10-2012, 06:40 PM
Long time no see. Congrats on not getting killed in the interim.

Freya
10-10-2012, 06:45 PM
Remember that time, tuh, krissy, Jojee and I made your name in fries? I do stu, I do.

krissy
10-10-2012, 07:15 PM
whoa we did that? was i drunk?

anyway ya stu i dabble in it! remember when mike used to make those songs on fruity loops and he sort of sang into them? my stuff is no better but at least i don't sing.

anyway i'll motorboat for 13 minutes

Sephex
10-10-2012, 07:20 PM
2000 Reddit Karma? Just how many cats do you own?

Shorty
10-10-2012, 07:23 PM
oh my god we missed stu's birthday :(

late happy birthday and welcome back, dude!

Shiny
10-10-2012, 10:37 PM
You're right, I'm a horrible person for forgetting. So please feel free to fart directly on my face in a timely fashion.

Tigmafuzz
10-10-2012, 11:36 PM
I left a visitor message at least :(

Araciel
10-10-2012, 11:52 PM
I don't even know you.

Jiro
10-10-2012, 11:58 PM
HEY FUCK YOU I GAVE YOU A VISITOR MESSAGE. I'M NOT THE OFFICIAL BIRTHDAY THREAD SPAMWHORE SO BLAME CHRISTMAS.

I MISSED YOU BUT NOPE THIS COMPLETE DENEGRATION OF MY EFFORTS HAS FORCED ME TO SEE THE ERROR OF MY WAYS.

THE REAL ERROR HERE IS THAT I USED SHIFT. I WASN'T SURE IT WAS GOING TO BE THIS YELLY.

SORRY.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AGAIN.

UNGRATEFUL SWINE.

:heart:

Shoeberto
10-11-2012, 02:35 PM
Long time no see. Congrats on not getting killed in the interim.
I never said that I wasn't killed.

Remember that time, tuh, krissy, Jojee and I made your name in fries? I do stu, I do.
That was pretty great. It was even in steak fries, as I recall!

whoa we did that? was i drunk?

anyway ya stu i dabble in it! remember when mike used to make those songs on fruity loops and he sort of sang into them? my stuff is no better but at least i don't sing.

anyway i'll motorboat for 13 minutes
You're now #1. Paul is #2.

I only really remember his birds skit, which was hilarious, but not really musical. Just a lot of screeching. Was that his singing? Maybe it wasn't supposed to be funny.

I feel really bad now. Sorry Mike.

I'm gonna try to check out your stuff on my phone while I'm at work today though! I only ever do internet things if I'm getting paid anymore.

2000 Reddit Karma? Just how many cats do you own?
Two!

But I've never posted them. I've only posted about 2000 comments that no one noticed enough to either upvote or downvote. Captain Neutral.

oh my god we missed stu's birthday :(

late happy birthday and welcome back, dude!
Does this count as being back? Oh dear...

I guess since I got rid of fb I have to have some way of keeping in touch with you knuckleheads.

You're right, I'm a horrible person for forgetting. So please feel free to fart directly on my face in a timely fashion.
I got out of that years ago. It's a young man's game.

I left a visitor message at least :(
And I thank you for it! It's not that I don't appreciate it. It's that it just wasn't good enough.

I don't even know you.
:kakapo:

HEY smurf YOU I GAVE YOU A VISITOR MESSAGE. I'M NOT THE OFFICIAL BIRTHDAY THREAD SPAMWHORE SO BLAME CHRISTMAS.

I MISSED YOU BUT NOPE THIS COMPLETE DENEGRATION OF MY EFFORTS HAS FORCED ME TO SEE THE ERROR OF MY WAYS.

THE REAL ERROR HERE IS THAT I USED SHIFT. I WASN'T SURE IT WAS GOING TO BE THIS YELLY.

SORRY.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AGAIN.

UNGRATEFUL SWINE.

:heart:
:kakapo:

But seriously thanks!

Jiro
10-11-2012, 02:40 PM
Well next time I will have to make you a smurfing birthday song in fruity loops and post it in your smurfing birthday thread and maybe then you will love me :(

Shorty
10-11-2012, 04:37 PM
It does count as being back, so don't fall behind again :aimmad:

Quindiana Jones
10-11-2012, 05:50 PM
I imagine we're all going to go fucking insane and tear these forums apart when next he has a birthday.

Jiro
10-13-2012, 12:53 AM
More likely is everyone will forget again :monster:

Denmark
10-13-2012, 01:16 AM
stu for adminstratar

Quindiana Jones
10-13-2012, 01:18 AM
Forget what?

Flying Mullet
10-13-2012, 01:23 AM
:tumble:

fire_of_avalon
10-13-2012, 01:45 AM

Yes but it is less to do with hamburgers and more to do with wieners.

Stuuuuuuuuuuuuuuart Benjamiiiiiiiiiiiin Miller!

Raistlin
10-13-2012, 02:12 AM
'sup stu. http://www.thegamersalliance.net/forums/images/smilies/pimp.gif

Good to see you again, but you better run out of here now. foa used your middle name, which means you might be grounded.

eestlinc
10-13-2012, 03:03 AM
I didn't get a birthday thread either. it's a rough life.

Shoeberto
10-13-2012, 06:34 PM
stu for adminstratar
Fuck yes. LET'S SET THE WORLD ON FIRE.

I imagine we're all going to go smurfing insane and tear these forums apart when next he has a birthday.
Make me an admin and it will be my birthday 24/7.

:tumble:
Tumbleweed Steakhouse is an acceptable place to buy me lunch from! Thanks for offering, Mullet!

Yes but it is less to do with hambur
gers and more to do with wieners.

Stuuuuuuuuuuuuuuart Benjamiiiiiiiiiiiin Miller!
Megan Powell what the fuck is up!

'sup stu. http://www.thegamersalliance.net/forums/images/smilies/pimp.gif

Good to see you again, but you better run out of here now. foa used your middle name, which means you might be grounded.
She and I settle things through wrasslin'. You may need to duck out if you don't want to get caught up in the pain train.

I didn't get a birthday thread either. it's a rough life.
Pimpin' ain't easy but it's necessary.