PDA

View Full Version : I'm so proud...

Night Fury
10-12-2012, 12:20 AM
...I am almost Quistis! I have Trepies!!!!

I have a little fanclub at work!!
I'm going to call them my little... 'Lockies'

Ever since I got promoted I have a few girls on my floor who are always complimenting me, chatting with me etc etc.

I'm so proud of myself.

This is a big moment for me.

:D :D :D

Laddy
10-12-2012, 12:22 AM
Congratulations! Now how do I get fans. >.>

Jinx
10-12-2012, 12:26 AM
I just want to point out I was the original Lockharted fan.

Thank you, and goodnight.

Night Fury
10-12-2012, 12:28 AM
I just want to point out I was the original Lockharted fan.

Thank you, and goodnight.

I know, you're my numero uno ;)

NorthernChaosGod
10-12-2012, 12:36 AM
Can I be a groupie fan too?

Unbreakable Will
10-12-2012, 01:38 AM
I'm on the fence, do something 'internet' impressive and I'll be your fan for life. :colbert:

Kidding, congrats on the promotion!!!

Tigmafuzz
10-12-2012, 03:33 AM
I also have fans. They chase me down the street offering me gifts of pitchforks and torches, as well as occasionally tossing rocks and sticks at me hoping I will find one I like and appreciate it, because my happiness is all they care about, whether I know who gave it to me or not. They don't want recognition. But I'm far too humble to accept any of them, which apparently just makes them love me even more. Every time I walk down the street I hear dozens of people yelling after me, hoping to get a chance just to touch me. I get so many love-shoves you guys don't even know. It's hard out here for an elephant-faced pimp.

No but seriously, I actually do have a little fan group and they're annoying :|

Ever since I got promoted I have a few girls on my floor who are always complimenting me, chatting with me etc etc.

since I got promoted

You sure they aren't just trying to get on your good side because they feel you may one day be in charge of them and they want a friend in a high place?

Night Fury
10-12-2012, 11:20 AM

since I got promoted

You sure they aren't just trying to get on your good side because they feel you may one day be in charge of them and they want a friend in a high place?

SHHHHHH
Don't spoil it D:

Chris
10-12-2012, 11:37 AM
Congrats on your new slaves. Use them good.

Shorty
10-12-2012, 05:56 PM
I also have fans. They chase me down the street offering me gifts of pitchforks and torches, as well as occasionally tossing rocks and sticks at me hoping I will find one I like and appreciate it, because my happiness is all they care about, whether I know who gave it to me or not. They don't want recognition. But I'm far too humble to accept any of them, which apparently just makes them love me even more. Every time I walk down the street I hear dozens of people yelling after me, hoping to get a chance just to touch me. I get so many love-shoves you guys don't even know. It's hard out here for an elephant-faced pimp.

You are confusing my fans as your fans. They do my bidding. :aimkiss:

Jiro
10-13-2012, 12:44 AM
Wait I thought Lockharted was the groupie. And now she has them? Weird. Do they love Bad Shannon too?

Tigmafuzz
10-13-2012, 04:23 AM
Wait I thought Lockharted was the groupie. And now she has them?

She's gone from Knives Chau to Kim Pine!