PDA

View Full Version : Arr! Booty!

Unbreakable Will
10-12-2012, 01:50 AM
In conjunction with the spirit of recent threads, lets talk about butts! Booty! Badonkadonk!

How do ya like 'em?

Personally I love some junk in the trunk :smug:

Jinx
10-12-2012, 01:51 AM
Yes, an ass thread.

I have a fantastic ass.

Clo
10-12-2012, 02:02 AM
My ass seems to be admired by some.

Jinx
10-12-2012, 02:05 AM
My ass seems to be admired by some.

I would pay your ass the homage it deserves.

Clo
10-12-2012, 02:22 AM
I wrote a sonnet about your boobs, so I guess we're even

Denmark
10-12-2012, 02:23 AM
inb4 baby got back

i like the butts but there's a limit to HOW big

Lonely Paper Star
10-12-2012, 02:32 AM
I have a decently ample ass and I'm proud.

Also, Bum Bum Song.

Jowy
10-12-2012, 02:36 AM
I love this thread.

Nicolas
10-12-2012, 02:44 AM
Oh. I approve. I wholeheartedly approve. You deserve applause.

Iceglow
10-12-2012, 03:10 AM
I personally think that all these girls saying they've got great asses need to post pictures and prove it!

Jowy
10-12-2012, 03:15 AM
subtlety gets you further.

Clo
10-12-2012, 03:33 AM
I personally think that all these girls saying they've got great asses need to post pictures and prove it!
You have not at any point proved to me that you are deserving of any of us bothering to prove anything to you.

Tigmafuzz
10-12-2012, 03:38 AM
Why is this not a multiple-choice poll? I want to vote for all of them :(

Shiny
10-12-2012, 03:40 AM
One time someone called me Jennifer Lopez.

That person is now dead.

Faris
10-12-2012, 03:42 AM

Now, now there are several factors that are involved for determining the perfect set of buns. Apparently there's an equation for it. (http://www.cracked.com/article_19360_7-questions-you-didnt-know-could-be-answered-with-math.html) I've been told several times that I have an amazing set of buns whether I believe it or not.

Personally, I like my men scrawny but a little something to squeeze is nice :jokey:

Iceglow
10-12-2012, 04:06 AM
You have not at any point proved to me that you are deserving of any of us bothering to prove anything to you.

I'm not the one sitting there claiming my ass is fantastic, the onus of evidence is not on me to support that claim it's on you. Though really, whilst some guys would go with subtle approaches and trying the "If I beat around the bush enough eventually I might get some" routine I'm far more likely to be open, direct and honest bout things from the get go.

Bunny
10-12-2012, 04:39 AM
But I poop from there.

Hollycat
10-12-2012, 04:47 AM
I don't know if I have a nice butt or not, but I noticed asian women can't seem to stop themselves from grabbing it. It made my last job really really awkward. I would have called them on it but I no speak ching chong.

NorthernChaosGod
10-12-2012, 06:01 AM
Yes, an ass thread.

I have a fantastic ass.

There is no way you have great boobs and a fantastic ass. I call shenanigans.

Night Fury
10-12-2012, 11:25 AM
My ass is my favourite bit of my body.
My housemate once just said to me as I walked through the room, while her boyfriend was there... "MM DAT ASS!"

:lol:

No butt (lol) seriously, I'm allowed to be overly confident about one bit of me, I have the best bootayyyy!!!

Chris
10-12-2012, 11:39 AM
I love... Mmm!!

Clo
10-12-2012, 11:53 AM

I'm not the one sitting there claiming my ass is fantastic, the onus of evidence is not on me to support that claim it's on you. Though really, whilst some guys would go with subtle approaches and trying the "If I beat around the bush enough eventually I might get some" routine I'm far more likely to be open, direct and honest bout things from the get go.

Nice autobiography there, Prince Charming.

Jinx
10-12-2012, 12:22 PM
Yes, an ass thread.

I have a fantastic ass.

Mm, why don't you come and find out. ;)

Nice autobiography there, Prince Charming.

Steve, I think what she was saying is that we aren't obligated to prove anything to you.

Quindiana Jones
10-12-2012, 12:53 PM
Steve, nobody here is ever going to fuck you. xD

Faris
10-12-2012, 01:31 PM
Ye know what's missing from this poll? "Ooo, soft..."

Iceglow
10-12-2012, 01:33 PM
Steve, nobody here is ever going to fuck you. xD

You say it like I've expressed a serious desire to have intercourse with someone from here. I know it might be hard to believe but really, why would I ever want that? I mean I can't manage a "distance" relationship across a distance of less than 100 miles. Why would I want to be in a relationship with someone anywhere from a couple of hundred miles to several thousand miles from me? I know some people here do make it work and I respect them immensely for their patience and ability to do so, I am however fully aware that I would never allow myself to participate in such a relationship because I know that I personally have way too many wants and needs to be satisfied by such a relationship.

Unbreakable Will
10-12-2012, 01:39 PM
Steve, you're being creepy. :colbert:

Faris you get a gold star for posting my favorite (and on topic too!) scene from FFIX!
Wear it with pride! :bigsmile:

Iceglow
10-12-2012, 03:25 PM
Steve, you're being creepy. :colbert:

How Will? In tongue in cheek saying that they ought to prove it? Or in being honest enough to say I'd never go for anyone on here for the obvious reason that y'all live many, many miles from me?

Seriously don't get how you guys determine this at times, I mean to actually take my initial post in this thread seriously was a folly in itself, learn to tell when I'm on a wind up or being honest!

NorthernChaosGod
10-12-2012, 04:02 PM
Yes, an ass thread.

I have a fantastic ass.

Mm, why don't you come and find out. ;)

Only if I can share my findings with EoFF, bby. :aimkiss:

Quindiana Jones
10-12-2012, 04:13 PM
Only attractive men are allowed to be jokingly (read: seriously) perverted, otherwise it's just weird.

See above.

Clo
10-12-2012, 04:16 PM
Argh, my name is Steve, and I like to over-explain myself until people stop reading my posts!

Iceglow
10-12-2012, 04:27 PM
Only attractive men are allowed to be jokingly (read: seriously) perverted, otherwise it's just weird.

See above.

Then you should never be allowed to talk what with your big old jew-fro

Bunny
10-12-2012, 05:12 PM
Argh, my name is Steve, and I like to over-explain myself until people stop reading my posts!

People still attempt to read them?

Quindiana Jones
10-12-2012, 05:25 PM
I just assume it'll be one of the three things he always talks about: working on the busiest high street in London for hours and hours and hours; shagging all the foreign birds; and how much in love with him Paul is.

Shorty
10-12-2012, 05:42 PM
Do whales have asses?

Agent Proto
10-12-2012, 06:06 PM
Whales named Sarah do! I also like a good ass. I can easily oogle over a nice booty without getting the eye from the lady.

Psychotic
10-12-2012, 06:09 PM
I mean I can't manage a "distance" relationship across a distance of less than 100 miles.
how much in love with him Paul is.Coincidentally, I live 97 miles away from Steve. :flirt:

also smurf yes love me some curves

Pant Leg Eater from the Bad World
10-12-2012, 06:31 PM
Oh my I love butt.

A girl with a good booty is fantastic. Put that booty up on some four inch heels and I will drool like big drooling dog.

I also like guys with a nice and firm squeezable butt. Mmmm.

Raistlin
10-12-2012, 07:45 PM
Why is the penis thread the only body part thread that was closed? Discrimination!

I also llove asses. True story: Lynx (Madonna) once gave me a lapdance.

Jiro
10-13-2012, 12:43 AM
People compliment me on my firm and toned buttocks regularly.

Quindiana Jones
10-13-2012, 02:13 AM
Gotta love a pair of nice, firm buttocks. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JFT4lfLpVY)

Araciel
10-13-2012, 06:43 AM
dat ass

ass>boobs

I'm not gonna go into counting the ways...

Tigmafuzz
10-13-2012, 07:38 AM
People compliment me on my firm and toned buttocks regularly.

>.>'