PDA

View Full Version : I have never played

jenovajunkie
10-13-2012, 10:04 PM
How do you talk about something you've never experienced?
Google, cut and paste? No because then I would feel like a fraud.

You know I had this friend, I would go over to his house frequently. So we'd sit at his IBM Aptiva, and after he went on about how much better his computer is, he'd pop in FF8. However only he got to play, and he'd sit there NOT TALKING TO ME. Making me feel like second class.

I also don't remember finishing ANY FF ever. And I've only played 2, 6, 7, 13 and Tactics Advanced.

:(

Weimar Pluto Knight VII
10-14-2012, 01:52 AM
he doesn't sound like a good friend. hopefully you've matured in the past 15 years and don't hang out with those people anymore. Over the summer I was visiting with this friend of mine that I liked but she spent most of the time flirting and texting this guy she liked while ignoring me, after letting me give her $1000. Not friends anymore.

Interesting that you've never beaten a final fantasy even though you post here a lot. You like them a lot, don't you? Especially 7? 2 is kinda random, but if you've played tactics advance I'd guess you were playing the gba version.

jenovajunkie
10-14-2012, 02:27 AM
Well tactics advance had no life to it. Yes I love the stories and puzzles more than the game, but the graphics are always a great spectacle

I really didn't know how to properly end that sentence.... without sounding like a dork.

Jiro
10-14-2012, 03:38 AM
It took me ages to beat my first FF too. Don't worry bout it. So long as you enjoy it, that's what counts.

Weimar Pluto Knight VII
10-14-2012, 04:07 AM
me too I loved FF7 but it took me months to beat it, since I only had weekends and had to restart a few times.