PDA

View Full Version : Bored. Looking for friends!

TinyTongue
10-15-2012, 06:04 AM
Sigh! So tired of having nothing to do at night. So hard to make friends who share the same (geeky) interests as I do. (ie: video games, manga/anime, cosplaying)

So, a little bit about the things I'm in to. Starting with my favorite FF. It's 7. Lol.

I have 3 characters in Skyrim. Each with over a hundred hours poured into them. (Too much free time, I know. Lol.)

I've been playing a lot of Mario Kart on my 3DS, but I'm not very good just yet. Someday, though, I'll be the best. ;-;

Sometimes, I try to draw, but I have a lot of room for improvement.

I'm trying to save up money to put myself through art school or something. Lol.

Well, getting tired of typing. Very eager to reply to something. (Hope I'm not coming off as desperate.) x__x

Tigmafuzz
10-15-2012, 08:44 AM
I have 3 characters in Skyrim. Each with over a hundred hours poured into them. (Too much free time, I know. Lol.)

I have a feeling you will fit in very well here :bigsmile:

We have an art section! You can post your drawings and such :kaoclove:

Hope I'm not coming off as desperate x__x

I don't think anyone here minds desperation too much :erm:

Quindiana Jones
10-15-2012, 10:04 AM
You've come to the wrong place, then. They're all a bunch of unlikeable sorts here!

Seriousness aside, hullo! As Tigz suggested, post some of your stuff in the Art Forum and bask in compliments. Also, make sure you keep an eye on General Chat, as you can often find really cheap illicit products in that area.

Goldenboko
10-15-2012, 02:29 PM
I recommend visiting the chatroom #eoff for meeting people. Tell Shorty GoBo sent you!

Mirage
10-15-2012, 03:26 PM

I have a feeling you will fit in very well here :bigsmile:

We have an art section! You can post your drawings and such :kaoclove:

Hope I'm not coming off as desperate x__x

I don't think anyone here minds desperation too much :erm:

Well, I guess Tigma just used up this entire month's nice-quota.

Alpha2099
10-15-2012, 04:16 PM
Welcome TinyTongue! Cute avatar as well. :D

Shorty
10-15-2012, 04:49 PM
Hello hello, new person! Don't listen to Harle-y Quin, we're quite friendly around here. Do stick around and we'd love to see you in our #eoff chat room!

Rantz
10-15-2012, 05:00 PM
Welcome!

Goldenboko
10-15-2012, 05:01 PM
Hello hello, new person! Don't listen to Harle-y Quin, we're quite friendly around here. Do stick around and we'd love to see you in our #eoff chat room!

I said it first :tongue:

Formalhaut
10-15-2012, 05:13 PM
I've been playing a lot of Mario Kart on my 3DS, but I'm not very good just yet. Someday, though, I'll be the best. ;-;

I love you. Hey! We can exchange friend codes!

milliegoesbeep
10-15-2012, 05:15 PM
Everyone here is open to meeting new people; your best bet is post, a lot! Post your artsies in the respective section as said by other members and just chat away.

Even join the chat if you like..

Totally not hinting :bigsmile:

Jinx
10-15-2012, 05:25 PM
i prefer big tongues :colbert:

Psychotic
10-15-2012, 05:59 PM
Hello TinyTongue, I will be your new best friend. I'm an admin so therefore I'm powerful and important on the internet! (NOBODY TELL HIM/HER THAT I AM JUST A LOSER PLEASE! THANKS IN ADVANCE)

Let's be Skyrim buddies. I love the game. Let me guess, someone stole your sweetroll.

DK
10-15-2012, 07:05 PM
I highly recommend you do not go anywhere near #eoff because it is dire, unless you are too drunk to remember going in there the next morning.

Psychotic
10-15-2012, 07:07 PM
Yes, don't go in the chatroom. Stick to the forums. The chatroom has some really bizarre people there, like "Shorty", who is a 48 year old man pretending to be a 24 year old woman.

DK
10-15-2012, 07:10 PM
A 48 year old man pretending to be a 24 year old woman who is quick to link to pictures of his hairy nipples and ask if you think they are swollen, no less. #eoff is a cesspool of depravity and filth, and you seem a better sort than that TinyTongue old chap.

Jinx
10-15-2012, 07:10 PM
Yes, don't go in the chatroom. Stick to the forums. The chatroom has some really bizarre people there, like "Shorty", who is a 48 year old man pretending to be a 24 year old woman.

No, that's Jen, more or less.

Going into #eoff to make friends is like going to a prostitute to find true love.

Psychotic
10-15-2012, 07:12 PM
"Keep your hands to yourself, sneak thief." is a phrase you will often use in the chatroom, if you ever go there, as they will try to grope you.

DK
10-15-2012, 07:24 PM
I actually met some people who frequent the chatroom once, and I found myself asking them "Is that ...fur? Coming out of your ears?" That is the kind of slovenly lot you will find in there. It is a disgrace I tell you.

Psychotic
10-15-2012, 07:26 PM
Some people call this forum junk. Me? I call it treasure.

Tigmafuzz
10-15-2012, 07:32 PM

No, that's Jen, more or less.

No, Jen is a 20 year old woman pretending to be a forty year old woman :colbert:

Shorty is a one-year-away-from-death whale pretending to be a human.

Also, insert Mormonism joke.

Well, I guess Tigma just used up this entire month's nice-quota.

There's a quota?! :bigsmile:

Psychotic
10-15-2012, 07:33 PM
I say, DK, do you get to the chatroom district very often? Oh what am I saying, of course you don't... you seem like a normal and well-adjusted human being.

Madonna
10-15-2012, 08:05 PM
Well, getting tired of typing. Very eager to reply to something. (Hope I'm not coming off as desperate.) x__x
Awww, hugs. Welcome aboard.

Rantz
10-15-2012, 08:11 PM
Come to Wonder Square to diss the chatroom like the rest of the "great forumgoers"? :colbert:

Psychotic
10-15-2012, 08:15 PM
I used to be a snarker like you, then I took a Rantz burn to the knee. :(

Quindiana Jones
10-15-2012, 09:34 PM
Ugh, you smell like a wet walrus.

Lonely Paper Star
10-15-2012, 11:54 PM
Yay, Skyrim! :kakapo:

Welcome to the forum! :D

Jentleness
10-16-2012, 04:42 AM

No, that's Jen, more or less...

Except I never lie about my age or gender.

Also, looks like you all scared off the newbie! :hello:

TinyTongue
10-17-2012, 02:26 AM
LOL. No, no! No one scared me off! Just had a, um, hecticcc day yesterday. D;

I hate that I'm too lazy to reply to everyone individually (and I don't mean to offend), but I like what I'm seeing so far. Everyone seems friendlyy and close knit~

Will try to post stuff and be generally active, but lately I'm busy looking for a new job and what not trying to stay afloat and not die.

Anyway, thank you all for the warm reception! I look forward to becoming a valued member of the community. :takeabow:

Also: 5069-5211-2122, sup?

Quindiana Jones
10-17-2012, 01:50 PM
Please be aware that we have bi-annual member assessments known as "Ciddies". Those who are not shown to be valuable members of the forum are destroyed banned.

I'm joking. We do have bi-annual awards, though. FYI, there's a Best Spammer award, so get spamming!

Thank god I'm such a helpful member. :bigsmile:

Mirage
10-17-2012, 02:04 PM
I hate that I'm too lazy to reply to everyone individually (and I don't mean to offend)

Well you offended me and I didn't even say hi!

Agent Proto
10-18-2012, 01:30 AM
Yeah, we have awards twice a year, one during the early summer, and the other during the end of year, so if you're a nice and happy newbie, you may win something! Stick around and have fun! Make some friends and what not!

Jentleness
10-18-2012, 01:50 AM
Agent Proto will hit you up to participate in all sorts of shady events! :kaolook: