PDA

View Full Version : Any Plot Holes?

Reverof Enola
10-18-2012, 12:47 AM
Are there any major plot holes within this game besides Sora's messed up memory?https://s3.amazonaws.com/TrollEmoticons/foreveralonedance.gif

Wolf Kanno
10-18-2012, 03:50 AM
Have fun... (http://home.eyesonff.com/kingdom-hearts/127668-nature-kingdom-hearts.html) While several of the questions from that thread have been answered, a lot of the cosmology still is up in the air and contradicts itself.

NeoCracker
10-21-2012, 02:08 AM
Here's something I've always wondered. Why exactly does Xehonorts Nobody claim to be Ansem in KH1?

No really, I have no fucking clue on this one. :p

Reverof Enola
10-21-2012, 04:55 AM
Here's something I've always wondered. Why exactly does Xehonorts Nobody claim to be Ansem in KH1?

No really, I have no smurfing clue on this one. :p
More importantly why doesn't Sora even remember that encounter?

Laddy
10-21-2012, 09:41 PM
Not a plot hole, but why isn't there more Patrick Stewart? :confused:

Reverof Enola
10-21-2012, 10:32 PM
Not a plot hole, but why isn't there more Patrick Stewart? :confused:
Where did that come from?

blackmage_nuke
10-27-2012, 09:21 AM
Heartless are the darkness remaining from people's hearts. When you kill a heartless it releases a heart
Nobodies are the husks left when a heartless is made, they have no hearts.
So nobodies have bodies and no hearts, but heartless have hearts but no bodies... Whats the deal with that?

Also Yen Sid says nobodies dont have feelings, which is ridiculously untrue. Why are we letting this racist asshole run around spreading his anti-nobody propaganda?

I cant think of any ACTUAL plot holes though.

Fynn
10-27-2012, 01:31 PM
Heartless are the darkness remaining from people's hearts. When you kill a heartless it releases a heart
So nobodies have bodies and no hearts, but heartless have hearts but no bodies... Whats the deal with that?

Also Yen Sid says nobodies dont have feelings, which is ridiculously untrue. Why are we letting this racist asshole run around spreading his anti-nobody propaganda?

To be fair, the Nobodies actually were convinced they have no real feelings, and as they are born, it is true. They develop hearts later.

blackmage_nuke
10-27-2012, 04:19 PM

To be fair, the Nobodies actually were convinced they have no real feelings, and as they are born, it is true. They develop hearts later.

One might say the same about humans :colbert:

Fynn
10-27-2012, 04:32 PM

One might say the same about humans :colbert:

True. Though because of Xehanort's influence, Yen Sid might just have been right.

Ultima Spark
12-05-2012, 01:27 PM

Heartless are so named because they behave devoid of emotion. Nobodies are so named because, as far as the natural order of the universe is concerned, they're nothing. Not supposed to exist.

Probably half-meant as a joke, but I do want to complain about Sora continuing to swallow that hook-line-and-sinker after witnessing one of them sacrifice himself for his sake...

Mercen-X
12-08-2012, 04:59 AM
I still don't get Xehanort's end game. It seems as though he figured he could become more powerful by removing his heart and then his Nobody realised he needed his heart to become more powerful, but both were convinced Kingdom Hearts was the route to success. Both were wrong.

Lone Wolf Leonhart
12-09-2012, 11:04 AM
No need to worry about plot holes! There will inevitably be a sequel/prequel/spin off that explains the whole situation by adding a new and interesting plot with more characters. :monster:

Mercen-X
12-10-2012, 03:43 AM
And more holes!

Hollycat
12-10-2012, 03:51 AM
And more holes!

As long as they're Kairi'sdel murders, I don't mind.

Del Murder
12-11-2012, 03:58 AM
None of that, now. Keep it appropriate for EoFF.

Hollycat
12-11-2012, 04:01 AM
Fixd

Depression Moon
12-14-2012, 05:06 AM

When the hell did any Nobodies show up in the first game?

NeoCracker
12-14-2012, 08:56 AM

When the hell did any Nobodies show up in the first game?

I meant his Heartless. :p

Ouch!
12-19-2012, 09:22 PM
Also, strictly speaking, Xemnas appears in the Final Mix version of Kingdom Hearts as a secret boss in Hallow Bastion.

Sephiroth
12-23-2012, 03:15 AM
Kingdom Hearts has many plotholes which are only okay and "no real plotholes" because several things needed to be ignored to make a long and most of the time logically working story. It is the same with all long stories.