PDA

View Full Version : The best Spice Girl?

Criminally Vulgar
10-18-2012, 09:24 PM

Bunny
10-18-2012, 09:27 PM
Whichever one bones Beckham.

Clo
10-18-2012, 09:28 PM
They are all hideous.

Jinx
10-18-2012, 09:31 PM
Okay, dude

Look at this picture

They're all dressed skanky and hot

Except for fucking Sporty who's in a FULL BODY TRACK SUIT

she's the worst

Criminally Vulgar
10-18-2012, 09:32 PM
Ginger looks like a cougar who molested me once.

Clo
10-18-2012, 09:33 PM
I'm thinking Scary, because she has that "I will put you in a wheelchair" look that I'm so fond of.

Faris
10-18-2012, 09:36 PM
S Club, because there ain't no party like a S Club party!

Criminally Vulgar
10-18-2012, 09:42 PM
Just because she cares about fitness a bit more than the others & isn't an upper classhole like Posh does not mean that Sporty deserves this kind of derision. She is a human being with lusts and dreams like any other. Utterly shocked at your contempt.

Jinx
10-18-2012, 09:43 PM
Just because she cares about fitness a bit more than the others & isn't an upper classhole like Posh does not mean that Sporty deserves this kind of derision. She is a human being with lusts and dreams like any other. Utterly shocked at your contempt.

female lusts

Criminally Vulgar
10-18-2012, 09:45 PM
look at that picture. Now tell me that Ginger has never had the urge to drink from the furry cup. You won't do it.

Goldenboko
10-18-2012, 09:51 PM
I think we've seen this somewhere..... (http://home.eyesonff.com/lounge/145289-your-favourite-spice.html).

Peegee
10-18-2012, 09:53 PM
When they first came out, I liked Posh Spice, but over time Baby Spice became my fav.

:3

Criminally Vulgar
10-18-2012, 09:53 PM
Spice World is ever-changing.

Laddy
10-18-2012, 10:22 PM
Posh Spice is best Spice.

Chris
10-18-2012, 10:54 PM
How many times must I answer this question here at EoFF this past month alone? You creep me out, people of EoFF.

Also, Ginger.

Jiro
10-19-2012, 12:58 AM
whichever is fine

Iceglow
10-19-2012, 01:03 AM
Going on how they look now? Or then? Back then? Emma (Baby Spice) Bunton or Victoria (Posh Spice) Adams (I think, later became Beckham)

Now? Though? Well here's a pic:

I would definitely say Emma (Baby) Bunton or Geri (Ginger) Haliwell.

Jinx
10-19-2012, 01:08 AM
Going on how they look now? Or then? Back then? Emma (Baby Spice) Bunton or Victoria (Posh Spice) Adams (I think, later became Beckham)

Now? Though? Well here's a pic:

I would definitely say Emma (Baby) Bunton or Geri (Ginger) Haliwell.

Scary is truly scary in this picture.

Thought Ginger was Baby at first, won't lie.

Quindiana Jones
10-19-2012, 01:23 AM
People who like Geri Haliwell are people who deserve to die in a house fire.

Iceglow
10-19-2012, 01:25 AM

Mate, I honestly like slender built girls whom Paul would honestly label as too skinny and has in fact named several of my ex-girlfriends/partners as such. Yet even I wouldn't go for Victoria Beckham these days, she's almost skeletally thin... Least Geri has managed to pull slender off whilst looking marginally more healthy.

Jinx
10-19-2012, 01:26 AM

Mate, I honestly like slender built girls whom Paul would honestly label as too skinny and has in fact named several of my ex-girlfriends/partners as such. Yet even I wouldn't go for Victoria Beckham these days, she's almost skeletally thin... Least Geri has managed to pull slender off whilst looking marginally more healthy.

What does Paul what to do with you preference for women? xD

Quindiana Jones
10-19-2012, 01:29 AM
Steve is the gladiator to Paul's master of the house.

No matter how thin or beautiful or charming or talented Geri Haliwell might get, she's still Geri fucking Haliwell.

Iceglow
10-19-2012, 01:30 AM

I mean it in the sense that Paul knows my taste in women far better than most people here, only possible exception being Dan who might know it roughly to the same degree.

NorthernChaosGod
10-19-2012, 02:52 AM

Paul and Steve are a married couple, duh.

Shiny
10-19-2012, 04:13 AM
Ginger is apparently a whore, so she amuses me the most. Although Scary has always been my favorite. Her dancing was always the best especially compared to stiff ass pointing (http://youtu.be/5JD6ejmlpa8)Victoria "Posh Spice".

EDIT: Going by the Spice World movie Posh was the funniest. I need to go watch that movie again right now. THERE'S A BOMB ON THE BUS!