PDA

View Full Version : The Love Triangle

Jiro
10-20-2012, 01:40 AM
Oh yeah. Let's do it. Let's bring up this one. Cloud is meant to be with Aeris. That's it. I'm putting it out there. It's canon. I know Zack and Aeris had their thing and now that they're dead they're kind of an item but that's only because there's no other choices. Tifa and Cloud is the same thing. No other choices. (I'd have chosen Yuffie, Cloud.)

How do I know this? Because it's in the game. You people forgot. Cait Sith makes two accurate predictions in the entire game: Aeris's death, and the true love between Cloud and Aeris. Suck it, CloudxTifa fans. Also, suck it CloudxAeris fans; your pairing is IMPOSSIBLE. Or necrophilia. One of the two.

Jinx
10-20-2012, 01:47 AM
TIFA FOREVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER

Seriously, who wears COMBAT BOOTS with a PINK DRESS?

maybee
10-20-2012, 04:26 AM
Sorry but Cloud belongs with Zack. They're perfect for each other and they have the most chemistry. When Zack helped Cloud in Advent Children Complete they connected the best. Tifa tried to help Cloud and failed and Aerith was a little better but still didn't really help Cloud as much as Zack did.

Face it Cloud x Zack is canon, official and wins. :kakapo:

Flaming Ice
10-20-2012, 04:40 AM
Cait Sith X Cloud

Futan
10-20-2012, 04:42 AM
Sorry but Cloud belongs with Zack. They're perfect for each other and they have the most chemistry. When Zack helped Cloud in Advent Children Complete they connected the best. Tifa tried to help Cloud and failed and Aerith was a little better but still didn't really help Cloud as much as Zack did.

Face it Cloud x Zack is canon, official and wins. :kakapo:

I always felt like Zack x Angeal was meant to be...

Jiro
10-20-2012, 07:02 AM
Zack x Everyone could probably work, he's got the squatting skills.

maybee
10-20-2012, 08:32 AM
Zack x Everyone could probably work, he's got the squatting skills.

So does Cloud hence Cloud/ Zack would be good in bed. Hence them being more offical. :smug:

Cait Sith X Cloud

No. Cait Sith was a giant Cloud x Aerith Fanboy.

Jiro
10-20-2012, 09:13 AM
Cloud and Zack would have the tightest.... quads.

Edge7
10-21-2012, 07:22 PM
Ah, a shipping thread! I haven't seen one of these for a looooong time

Honestly, I always got the impression Aerith was just flirting with Cloud; I mean, they have a few romantic moments in the game, the playground scene (during which the conversation drifted towards Zack) and the Golden Saucer scene (which is optional) being key points in their relationship, but nothing else in the game had them doing anything more extreme than friendly flirting.

Jinx
10-21-2012, 07:27 PM
You know what's CANON?

Barret's arm-cannon to your face when guys are shitty to his friend Tifa.

TifaxCloudx5xeva

Sephex
10-21-2012, 08:58 PM
You know what's CANON?

Barret's arm-cannon to your face when guys are troutty to his friend Tifa.

TifaxCloudx5xeva

You just reminded me of when I derailed this thread awhile back. My post is the highlighted one.

http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s26/Sephex/cannon.png

Anyway, it doesn't matter if Aeris was supposed to be with Cloud or not. She is gone. Then again, I am sure Cloud would be down for some ghost sex, like in the popular movie starting Patrick Swayze, Point Break.

Heath
10-21-2012, 09:14 PM
Cloud x Barrett.

Seriously.

maybee
10-22-2012, 04:18 AM
Anyway, it doesn't matter if Aeris was supposed to be with Cloud or not. She is gone. Then again, I am sure Cloud would be down for some ghost sex, like in the popular movie starting Patrick Swayze, Point Break.

What about that movie where the girl is making a clay pot and that ghost appears and that love songs plays ? What is the movie called again ? Ghost right ?

Mercen-X
10-22-2012, 04:20 AM
If ZackxCloud then Zack is a bastard. He abandons Cloud for much of their story and doesn't give him the attention he deserves. I've always felt I had a lot in common with Cloud growing up. Both of us had issues with our parents, were isolated as kids; weak, quiet, occasional troublemakers with a crush on someone they could never tell. I, for one, despite not being adept in social situations despise being abandoned. I'd imagine Cloud feels the same.

Aerith's importance was to finally take Cloud's virginity. Yes, his idiotic behavior is due to not having been laid... ever. The closest experiences he's had are semi-homosexual. Of course, in-game dialogue choices may cause Tifa, Yuffie, or Barret to be the one he screws during Gondola ride. x_x

maybee
10-22-2012, 04:28 AM
Aerith's importance was to finally take Cloud's virginity. Yes, his idiotic behavior is due to not having been laid... ever. The closest experiences he's had are semi-homosexual. Of course, in-game dialogue choices may cause Tifa, Yuffie, or Barret to be the one he screws during Gondola ride. x_x

Whaaaat ?

Skyblade
10-23-2012, 05:45 AM
Aeris is one person who would never get together with Cloud. She's the one who senses his fractured psyche. She doesn't know Cloud. At all. She tries to draw him out of his Zack persona with niggling questions about his past and his thoughts. What little attraction she has to Cloud is not to Cloud at all, but to the shadow of Zack that he is presenting to her. She, more than any other member of the cast, senses just how broken Cloud is. She spends the entire game trying to fix him, until she leaves him to fix the world instead.

Tifa actually knows Cloud, the real Cloud, the Cloud Aeris never got to see. She has a much more wholesome relationship with Cloud than Aeris does. And she cares for Cloud more than anything. Aeris abandoned Cloud to save the world. Tifa abandoned the world to save Cloud.

Quindiana Jones
10-25-2012, 09:01 PM
Aerith only screws people who save her from barrels. Did you save her from barrels?

Shauna
10-25-2012, 09:15 PM
Aerith only screws people who save her from barrels. Did you save her from barrels?

I never did. :( I am awful at pushing those damn barrels.

Laddy
10-25-2012, 11:17 PM
This thread is one of the most critically significant discussions on FFVII, ever. :colbert:

Anyway, Tifa. That's who he ends up with. Sure, he liked Aerith. But she's dead. Why do people object with the idea that he may have loved both of them?

Jinx
10-26-2012, 02:27 AM
This thread is one of the most critically significant discussions on FFVII, ever. :colbert:

Anyway, Tifa. That's who he ends up with. Sure, he liked Aerith. But she's dead. Why do people object with the idea that he may have loved both of them?

Cos then you gots Edward/Jacob egg on your face.

Sephex
10-26-2012, 04:51 AM

Cos then you gots Edward/Jacob egg on your face.

But no one fell in love with a psychic baby still inside the mother or something.

silentenigma
10-26-2012, 05:13 AM
I personally believe that the game is much more meaningful as a whole if Cloud and Aeris is the interpreted pairing.

As far as necrophilia goes....
Final Fantasy VII Ending - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_jwZhIlb7c&t=8m36s)

...and to think there are people who don't believe that anything is possible at the end of FFVII...even in abstract kind of way :mogumogu:

maybee
10-26-2012, 05:28 AM
I don't really get the whole necrophilia thing. It's not like Cloud after Aerith died kept her body and kept on humping her body or something. Same with Zack. Cloud is not sicko.

In Advent Children we can clearly see that Zack and Aerith can contact Cloud via a ghost like spirit and can have a decent conversation like them like they're still alive.

Miriel
10-26-2012, 08:39 AM
I always thought that Tifa could do better than Cloud. He totally friend zoned her, but then turns to her for affection when he feels like it. Asshole!

Jiro
10-26-2012, 12:23 PM
You forget that it was Tifa's friends who bullied Cloud as a kid. He was a nobody and she just let them push him around. I'm surprised he even talked to her at all!

maybee
10-31-2012, 09:48 AM
Tifa friend-zoned Cloud and then Cloud friend-zoned Tifa. What a terrible relationship, but then guess in reality no pairing is perfect ? :sweat:

Then again compared to like Zidane x Dagger, Cecil x Rosa, Celes x Locke it sounds like trout.

Mercen-X
11-01-2012, 08:04 AM
Nearly ever situational comedy contains a romance that revolves around the girl-friend-zoned-then-guy-friend-zoned-then-back-again scenario.