PDA

View Full Version : Are you normal?

Sephex
10-23-2012, 03:18 PM
Found this test. Took it for fun.

Byzantium Security International (http://byzantiumtests.com/)

At work, so I can't screen cap, but this was my result:

Preliminary Results

You are a PRINCIPLED INDEPENDENT with a DARK SIDE

"Your responses indicate a desire to escape from your troubles, and a fear that this action will destroy what you’ve already achieved.

These conflicting emotions sometimes cause you to be abnormally irritable and impatient when your needs are not met. Your concentration is also impacted, often leaving you feeling groggy or agitated.

The ensuing anxiety usually leaves you feeling vulnerable. As a result, you become less affectionate with people you care about. You occasionally become caustic and even needlessly cruel.

This stems from your own insecurity and fear of failure. Leveraging your ability to remain strong in the face of adversity — an ability you’ve proved to possess in the past — is the key to your emotional satisfaction.

You have a strong opinion of your own abilities, which is deserved. You are sharp and intellectually discerning when the need arises. In times of great stress, you have the will power to make difficult decisions."

Apparently, this puts me in the top 20% of the country or something.

I suspect PG made the test.

Pumpkin
10-23-2012, 03:23 PM
I got the exact same result.

Shauna
10-23-2012, 03:26 PM
I got the same result.

All I have to say is wat. I don't even. Half the questions. Wat. xD

Hollycat
10-23-2012, 03:31 PM
I got the exact same result.'
Edit: as sephex.

Wait, am I supposed to pick the pictures I like the most or answer the questions?

Test 2:
Unusually well realized confidence
You are in the top 10%
test 3:
You are in the top 5%
test 4:
You are in the top 2%
test 5:
You are in the top 1%

I think it says this to everyone.

Pike
10-23-2012, 03:34 PM
"You are an autonomous striver with hidden strength"

I just clicked the pictures I liked the most

Night Fury
I got the same result as Boob's

Weird test, I don't understand it xD

Sephex
If you take it again, some of the questions are different!

Criminally Vulgar
10-23-2012, 03:36 PM
You an an autonomous striver,
with hidden strength

Your responses indicate a desire to overcome a persistent feeling of emptiness or dissatisfaction. You believe life should have more to offer, and fear you have somehow not achieved everything you deserve.
Your desire for legitimate respect and success has led to increasing anxiety. Consequently, you no longer exhibit some of the friendliness and openness for which you were once known.
Similarly, you fear being overly influenced by others. You are often fiercely independent, which sometimes leads to being resistant to the opinions of friends and relatives — even to the point of denying what you fear may actually be true.
This behavior stems from your wish to be regarded as an authority. It leads you to react strongly when you suspect you might be wrong. At times you feel that too much is being asked of you, and that you are not properly recognized for your efforts. This situation — be it fueled by others’ jealousy or negligence — adds to the stress in your life.
Luckily, your determination is unyielding. Unlike others facing similar adversity, you forge ahead despite the challenges. Through strength of will or simple endurance, you are unique in your ability to withstand the troubles of a complicated life.

--

Well there you go. That was bizarre.

Quindiana Jones
10-23-2012, 03:42 PM
Mine says I am a "strong, confident black woman who don't need no man". :erm:

I'll do it in a sec.

EDIT: Okay. I'm a principled independent with a dark side. I have a peerless ability to make confident decisions under pressure. That was ridiculous.

kotora
10-23-2012, 03:53 PM
I am a TROUBLED INDIVIDUAL with UNIQUE ABILITIES

Unlike most people, you have a strong — at times destructive — independent streak. Routine tasks are frustrating and often impossible to complete, unless you’ve created them for yourself.
At the moment, you are under substantial stress and anxiety. This is caused by the unshakable feeling that you’re not fully in control of your own life.
An existing relationship in your life, either romantic or business-related, is currently unsatisfactory. You’re presently contemplating the possibility of escape. This can make you irritable or uncomfortable at times, even around the people you love.
However, when you are in control, you’re capable and even excited to make difficult decisions. This occasionally leaves you feeling isolated or alone. You are willing to make this trade-off, if it means being in charge of your own life.
The darker emotions inside you — those underlying urges that all humans have — are very strong. And yet, you have the ability to harness that energy to achieve your goals. This makes you unique among our testing population. You can focus your energy, both positive and negative.

That is strangely accurate to my life at the moment, but I have to say: damn, that was the strangest test I ever took.

got the same one as well. I have no idea if we can trust the results or not, though. Anyone else get the top 20% thing?

Hollycat
10-23-2012, 03:59 PM
Took the complete test, results edited to the first post of mine. You do realise this is an advertisement yes?

Shorty
10-23-2012, 05:03 PM
You an an autonomous striver,
with hidden strength

Your responses indicate a desire to overcome a persistent feeling of emptiness or dissatisfaction. You believe life should have more to offer, and fear you have somehow not achieved everything you deserve.
Your desire for legitimate respect and success has led to increasing anxiety. Consequently, you no longer exhibit some of the friendliness and openness for which you were once known.
Similarly, you fear being overly influenced by others. You are often fiercely independent, which sometimes leads to being resistant to the opinions of friends and relatives — even to the point of denying what you fear may actually be true.
This behavior stems from your wish to be regarded as an authority. It leads you to react strongly when you suspect you might be wrong. At times you feel that too much is being asked of you, and that you are not properly recognized for your efforts. This situation — be it fueled by others’ jealousy or negligence — adds to the stress in your life.
Luckily, your determination is unyielding. Unlike others facing similar adversity, you forge ahead despite the challenges. Through strength of will or simple endurance, you are unique in your ability to withstand the troubles of a complicated life.

--

Well there you go. That was bizarre.

Same result. Bizarre indeed.

Faris
10-23-2012, 05:10 PM

ME TOO :love:

Unbreakable Will
10-23-2012, 05:35 PM
You are an autonomous striver with hidden strength.

Well then. :roll2

Freya
10-23-2012, 05:41 PM
These questions "are you a smurfING SNAKE?" Heck yah I'm a snake! "what do people fear of you" "scissors, a clamp or a wheelbarrow like wtf are with these questions!

I'm also Principled independent with a dark side. 20% the nation my ass. We all seem to be getting that one.

I hit Next and on the next thing, I'm unusually well realized and top 10%?

Freya
10-23-2012, 05:57 PM
OH GOD HAND TURKEY. I'M 1% DON'T LET THE OCCUPY PEOPLE GET ME

Formalhaut
10-23-2012, 06:02 PM
I like this test! The questions become more basic as you move on, it's very good.

"You are an enduring fighter, with masked hidden passions"

Your responses indicate that you have a normal desire to share yourself with others. However, this need is not being adequately fulfilled at present. As a result, you unconsciously attempt to treat this emptiness with momentary interests and temporary passions. If left unaddressed, this imbalance leads to impulsive behavior and unnecessary risks.

Past betrayals have left you generally suspicious of others’ behavior, particularly regarding romantic relationships. You fear you may be exploited if you open yourself too fully. Consequently, you often seek some proof of a new friend’s or lover’s sincerity before you decide to trust them. Further complicating your relationships is the anxiety you have about your unfulfilled personal and professional goals. You fear that you've made decisions that weren't in your own best interest, or failed to take advantage of opportunities when they presented themselves

The desire to overcome these challenges sometimes lead you to seem pushy or even arrogant. Because this competitive urge is not always apparent to others, they are often surprised by it.
However, the passion that underlies your desire for success is unique. This makes you unlike others. You cannot simply accept what life has to offer; you aspire for more.

"Your score suggests an unusually well-realised ability to make confident decisions under pressure"

Cuchulainn
10-23-2012, 06:08 PM
what a pile o balls.

Agent Proto
10-23-2012, 06:24 PM
I had the same result as Pike in the preliminary test. Then I completed the rest of the test and found out I have what it takes to be a Field Agent.

Seems appropriate. :cool:

Citizen Bleys
10-23-2012, 06:25 PM
This test is hilarious.

I especially like the one where the question is ALONE? and all 4 answers are blank.

My only question is: How did they get Franz Kafka back from the dead to make up the questions?

Mirage
10-23-2012, 06:31 PM
The real question is what you drew.

Spill the beans, everyone.

Flying Mullet
10-23-2012, 06:34 PM
I like this test! The questions become more basic as you move on, it's very good.

"You are an enduring fighter, with masked hidden patterns"

Your responses indicate that you have a normal desire to share yourself with others. However, this need is not being adequately fulfilled at present. As a result, you unconsciously attempt to treat this emptiness with momentary interests and temporary passions. If left unaddressed, this imbalance leads to impulsive behavior and unnecessary risks.

Past betrayals have left you generally suspicious of others’ behavior, particularly regarding romantic relationships. You fear you may be exploited if you open yourself too fully. Consequently, you often seek some proof of a new friend’s or lover’s sincerity before you decide to trust them. Further complicating your relationships is the anxiety you have about your unfulfilled personal and professional goals. You fear that you've made decisions that weren't in your own best interest, or failed to take advantage of opportunities when they presented themselves

The desire to overcome these challenges sometimes lead you to seem pushy or even arrogant. Because this competitive urge is not always apparent to others, they are often surprised by it.
However, the passion that underlies your desire for success is unique. This makes you unlike others. You cannot simply accept what life has to offer; you aspire for more.

This

Edge7
10-23-2012, 06:45 PM

ME TOO :love:

Flying Mullet
10-23-2012, 06:49 PM
Honestly, that clown looks like it wants to eat the baby.

Edge7
10-23-2012, 06:51 PM
Agreed.

Anyway, I took the test a second time (with slightly different answers/questions), and got the same thing.

Jinx
10-23-2012, 06:55 PM
I AM ONE OF THE 1% AS WELL

this must be what it feels like to NOT occupy wall street :3

Jowy
10-23-2012, 07:11 PM
I AM ONE OF THE 1% AS WELL

this must be what it feels like to NOT occupy wall street :3

i got the same result as you did; don't lump me into that category.

Laddy
10-23-2012, 07:13 PM
This quiz was terrifying. :stare:

An enduring fighter with masked passions? Sounds dirty.

Your responses indicate that you have a normal desire to share yourself with others. However, this need is not being adequately fulfilled at present.

As a result, you unconsciously attempt to treat this emptiness with momentary interests and temporary passions. If left unaddressed, this imbalance leads to impulsive behavior and unnecessary risks.
Past betrayals have left you generally suspicious of others’ behavior, particularly regarding romantic relationships. You fear you may be exploited if you open yourself too fully. Consequently, you often seek some proof of a new friend’s or lover’s sincerity before you decide to trust them.
Further complicating your relationships is the anxiety you have about your unfulfilled personal and professional goals. You fear that you’ve made decisions that weren’t in your own best interest, or failed to take advantage of opportunities when they presented themselves.

Flaming Ice
10-23-2012, 07:20 PM
I'm also Principled independent with a dark side.

Sith Lord :|

Shorty
10-24-2012, 12:20 AM
Wait wait waaait a second. This test is fucked, the results are fucked. How is any of this normal?

Hollycat
10-24-2012, 12:23 AM
It isn't, it's a giant advertisement for a skinemax show.

fire_of_avalon
10-24-2012, 01:24 AM
I totally drew a bird. xD

krissy
10-24-2012, 01:44 AM
this was the biggest waste of my time in the past few weeks
and i just got the adventure time season 1 dvd

Jiro
10-24-2012, 01:51 AM
That was fucking weird.

Shiny
10-24-2012, 03:51 AM
This test is weird and slightly amusing. What deranged person made this? Anyway here's my results:

YOU ARE A TROUBLED INDIVIDUAL WITH UNIQUE ABILITIES
top 20% in the country

Unlike most people, you have a strong — at times destructive — independent streak. Routine tasks are frustrating and often impossible to complete, unless you’ve created them for yourself.

At the moment, you are under substantial stress and anxiety. This is caused by the unshakable feeling that you’re not fully in control of your own life.

An existing relationship in your life, either romantic or business-related, is currently unsatisfactory. You’re presently contemplating the possibility of escape. This can make you irritable or uncomfortable at times, even around the people you love.

Flaming Ice
10-24-2012, 04:07 AM
This test is weird and slightly amusing. What deranged person made this? Anyway here's my results:

YOU ARE A TROUBLED INDIVIDUAL WITH UNIQUE ABILITIES
top 20% in the country

I got that too and it's basically true....Especially the last part with my boss :eep: (and, no not the romantic relationship~.~)

But how does a plug remind you of yourself naked -.-?

Quindiana Jones
10-24-2012, 06:15 AM
Nobody else drew a giant cock and balls, then? :erm:

Aulayna
10-24-2012, 06:32 AM
That was quite cool viral marketting. Although it was annoying me after a while that I recognised the music from The Secret World :p

blackmage_nuke
10-24-2012, 08:14 AM
Your responses indicate that you have a normal desire to share yourself with others. However, this need is not being adequately fulfilled at present.

As a result, you unconsciously attempt to treat this emptiness with momentary interests and temporary passions. If left unaddressed, this imbalance leads to impulsive behavior and unnecessary risks.

Past betrayals have left you generally suspicious of others’ behavior, particularly regarding romantic relationships. You fear you may be exploited if you open yourself too fully. Consequently, you often seek some proof of a new friend’s or lover’s sincerity before you decide to trust them.

Further complicating your relationships is the anxiety you have about your unfulfilled personal and professional goals. You fear that you’ve made decisions that weren’t in your own best interest, or failed to take advantage of opportunities when they presented themselves.

Jinx
10-24-2012, 09:38 PM
Did everyone draw a bird?

Mirage
10-24-2012, 09:41 PM
I drew a house.

But only with one window.

Did the application claim to have shown you a bird?

Jinx
10-24-2012, 09:44 PM
I drew a house.

But only with one window.

Did the application claim to have shown you a bird?

Yes. Did it claim to you shown you a house?

Mirage
10-24-2012, 09:49 PM
It sure did. Though honestly, I think it just has a lot of common childhood drawings and stuff stored, and picks out one that fits the most with what you drew. As for the speech thing, no one is going to remember exactly how the first reverse-sounding audio clip actually sounded like, so there's no guarantee they're playing back the same thing they played the first time.

Because honestly, how many people don't draw their own house when they're children? Or flowers, or birds.

Jinx
10-24-2012, 09:53 PM
Well, I couldn't remember what was on the thing behind the little girl.

Also, I didn't draw a bird, it was a HAND TURKEY

Citizen Bleys
10-24-2012, 10:27 PM
Did everyone draw a bird?

Well, Quin did.

Shlup
10-25-2012, 12:32 AM
I'm an enduring fighter with masked passions. I guess.