PDA

View Full Version : The Chances Of Anything Coming From Mars Are A Million To One

Cuchulainn
10-24-2012, 10:41 PM
BUT STILL THEY COME!!!!

Keeping that in mind. Who wants to buy me new weightlifting equipment? I'm fairly certain the equipment I'm using will kill me in the end. I've a bent bar, spinlocks with warped grooves. I operate out of a garage that looks like it's held together with blutak and there's stuff stored in the rafters that want to kill me.

I'll pay you back, honestagoodness i will. ONCE I BECOME A STUNTMAN EVEN BETTER THAN COLT SEAVERS. I've done some research and have come to the completely unsupported conclusion that have what it takes to fall out of windows and make it look like its the pretty ppl doing it.

I have paypal. I'll leave you to your conscience.

Shorty
10-24-2012, 10:44 PM
I will buy you a weighlifting set if you can go one week without insulting anyone.

no I won't but I want to see if it can be done

fire_of_avalon
10-25-2012, 02:13 AM
I will buy you weightlifting equipment if I can be the stunt mat.

Hollycat
10-25-2012, 03:46 AM
I'll buy you some weightlifting equipment if you grant me a wish.

Jiro
10-25-2012, 05:24 AM
Send me your paypal information. If we all contribute a few dollars, you'll be a stuntman in no time.

Citizen Bleys
10-25-2012, 05:51 AM
I will buy you a weighlifting set if you can go one week without insulting anyone.

Do not listen to her. If you go a week without an opportunity to insult someone, insult me randomly. I volunteer.

Shorty
10-25-2012, 07:42 AM
The lack of opportunity isn't the issue here. I want to see if I can turn him into an Irish hippy he has it in him. Willpower and self-discipline!

Cuchulainn
10-25-2012, 01:35 PM

I don't insult everyone for no reason. I insult some people for good reasons. Some become unwitting ball roots. Some become aloof and think they're better than others, confusing eductation with intelligence. Others still are so pathetically self interested to the point where they lose all self awareness and need nothing more than boot in the fucking hole. Liars annoy me, cowards too, people who are unnecessarily bitchy, peevish or just nasty wee pish flaps. All of these people paint a target on their chest that I'm more than happy to shoot at.

IF THAT MAKESV ME A BAD PERSON SHAWWTEE THEN I DON'T WANNA BE GOOD

Shorty
10-25-2012, 04:54 PM
Oh I know why you do it, sweetheart, and I find it hilarious. I just want to see if it can be done. :aimkiss:

Unbreakable Will
10-25-2012, 05:15 PM
:cuch:

Flaming Ice
10-25-2012, 06:14 PM
Won't be anything fancy though

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m72iwqkJC21qm6oc3o1_500.gif

Psychotic
10-25-2012, 06:15 PM
I will buy you weightlifting equipment if you finally admit that 18 + 5 > 19 + 3.

Cuchulainn
10-25-2012, 06:40 PM
I will buy you weightlifting equipment if you finally admit that 18 + 5 > 19 + 3.

I see you've strategically only listed trophies won that would make your little sum look favorable to the people at Klanfield. Also, shove it up yer hole ya dick coveting sodomite.

Psychotic
10-25-2012, 06:46 PM
List of football clubs in England by major honours won - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=List_of_football_clubs_in_England_by_major_honours_won&oldid=515370028)

Your move, Gareth Barry.

Cuchulainn
10-25-2012, 06:55 PM
Oh I know why you do it, sweetheart, and I find it hilarious. I just want to see if it can be done. :aimkiss:

I could do it easily. All hell will break loose though. Steve would come out and post more novellas about all his ':bou::bou::bou::bou:quests', both real & imagined. Julian, as awesome as he his, will divert back to grooming every female newbie. Wesley, as awesome as he is, will finally admit why he woships no God by finally crowning himself as the Chosen One and start gathering about his person equally pompous underlings to do all his bidding while he sits there judging everyone. That fella will be back, the guy who found a reason in lliterally every post about every topic to post a picture of himself topless. That Vivi fella will post even more verbose paragraphs of eloquently written flap juice convincing himself that the person who uses the most words wins the internet. Paul will get away scott free with posting thread after thread of Suarez themed sonnets all starting with the sentence 'I'm not a racist but...'. The religious will feign offence at everyone who even almost insults their faith, with the militant athiests making damn sure they get every opportunity to do just that. The assholes will post more, the creeps will be back, the egos will inflate, the hormones will explode and the place will literally REEK of nerd sweat, wet patches & Cockney Saliva. Now Tell Me, IS THIS SOMETHING YOU WANT?

@ Paul, I'm well aware Liverpool have won 41 & we won 40...I just did not know you knew that. A shoot & a miss.

Shorty
10-25-2012, 06:57 PM
It sounds like the end of the world. So no, that sounds awful.

Cuchulainn - The Keeper of The Peace at Eyes on Final Fantasy (Through Tough Love)

Clo
10-25-2012, 09:38 PM
I feel like drugs are involved in this.

If they are, I would like some.